Unlock girls in Adventure

Karlsj

I have been trying unlock the girls present in Adventure. I was successful in unlocking all 3 girls present with Dark Lord by Harem Performance. However, I am facing problems in unlocking girls present with Ninja Boy and Grunt.

Could anyone help me out on how to get it done.

No offense, my friend, but if that is your patience my advice is to quit the game lightspeed. You need only to make some rounds of the forum and you will be able to verify that some people in the past have reported numbers way much higher than yours to obtain a normal villain girl. As you will discover quite quickly, this is a game of patience, and in later worlds you may need to try thousands of times just to get one girl. If you can't stand this proportions, then I'm sorry but my sincere opinion is that this is not the game for you. Remember, unless you intend to become one of the super real money spenders (aka whales) of the game, the matter is wait and gather patiently anything the game gives you, and then choose when and how to use your hard earned resources. And for any questions I suggest you read the FAQ in the Q&A section.

• Like 1