unpleasant missions

josseph

hello creators-san, to start I'm very sorry for my English practically I had to use google translator, eee thank you very much for creating that wonderful game, which gave a lot of light to my eyes, almost like when I see anime, good things is, in "activities" "missions" there is a mission that we say does not seem acceptable to me, and it is the "exchange your harem for 1 day"     , and, and I do not want to accept that mission, and I understand that it is only a game and if I click on the mission then nothing will happen normal, but I, let's say that my imagination goes too far to what still does not happen and betrays me and more the traumas of watching animes puts you in a state of : give a harem that I got in the game one by one to someone who looks a lot like the dark lord, because it does not seem very good to say, and well when I do not accept that mission do not give me the bonus to complete all missions , and I wanted to ask you to change that mission for another, and if you can also the "in" specifies the new club of change of couples "with Bunny and Juliette (Nico Robin) xY "1503370779_crjs.HentaiHeroes-GoogleChrome-Paint.jpg.c20092051503d86dff49a7b2f9bdfffa.jpg  , and if they do not know what mission to put in their place I can recommend (sorry for my English):" the girls are very happy to be with you so I decide to cook for you, so that you can then please them with all the recharged energies ", and in the image they put the table with food and the girls with only an apron. "It's only a recommendation", and well that would be my request I just want you to change that mission of "coming to harems for a day" and if you can not, well, I will still love your game, aunq it will be sad to not be able to accept all the missions of your wonderful game, and thank you very much for creating that game, thank you very much seriously x) 

Hentai Heroes - Google Chrome_12.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I do not even read the mission text so I suggest that you do the same because finishing them all gives you free a free koban gift.

Give them as many suggestions for future missions as you want to and they might use some of the suggestions which end up with them replacing old missions with your new suggestions because they seem to be wanting to add new mission to the game so it is the best time to do it.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

🤣🤣🤣

I see you're in the Invaded Kingdom and soon you will get Princess Noemy. Don't upgrade her, i guess you won't like her affection scenes :D

Seriously, i think you misunderstood what happens in the haremverse. The girls are not "yours", they have sex with everyone they want.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think that's what Herod meant though.

I think the main concern is that there is little to no variance to the story, it'll develop the exact same way for everyone regardless of specialty or girls in harem or what worlds you've cleared and whatnot. Which, while keeping things fair, has the unintended side effect of feeling that nothing you do has any actual impact on the plot. And with zero player choice, it becomes harder to identify yourself with Captain Four-Eyes on his journey of self-discovery through the Haremverse. The player... has no reason to care.

tl;dr: Nothing you do actually matters, which is a problem.

• Like 1

Yes, I got it.^_^

My comment was more relevant to the OP than Herod's comment. Hiding content is the last, and also the only, option when the player really doesn't like some of the content. Apparently, there are players who appreciate charm content much more than hard core.

6 hours ago, Chthugha said:

If nobody would want to identify as the MC, then these kind of useless threads wouldn't exist...

^ Fixed :P

Kidding aside though, having some player choice beyond "Shall i start hitting Dark Lord or Gruntt first this event?" would be kind of nice...

• Like 1