completely sure that it is a bug

PatoTheMaster

more than 2 weeks ago I commented on a bug, they told me that it was not necessarily a bug, but I confirmed it, since a month ago I can not get the girls from the events (except those of the missions), no matter what I'm struggling with, just give me the money . and maybe it's just bad luck, but since 1 week ago I have not been able to get girls from the bosses. I am someone who plays the game every day, rarely let the energy or fights reach the limit.

HH bug.png

I see you are level 112 and your last boss girl is Fairy, so I asume you are fighting Silvanus or Bremen. Latter bosses have a lower drop rate. It is not uncommon to need 500, 1000 or even more tries to get a girl.

About event girls, they have a higher drop rate than boss girls, but you can have a bad luck streak. For example, I had more than 2 weeks of no event girls dropping, but yesterday i got one. Don't worry, do your battles and eventually you will get the girls.

I will keep trying, even so since I started playing I always won girls in the events, and now I have 4 events in a row without winning a girl (I repeat, except for the missions), the last one to get in an event was taria. I'll keep trying for a while, maybe it's just very, very bad luck. If I continue with this problem I will return to the forum to wait for a response from the moderators.

mi harem 1.png

mi harem 2.png