Whats the use of clubs?

Genium

Hello,

just new on the game, still learning how it works.

I want to know what are clubs for? any benefits of joining one?

how to join one? near all says restricted and when asking to join I dont get any answer. Maybe my level is still low for that (71)?

Thanks

It's just there for socializing, though it depends on the club. Mine's fairly silent. No drama at least. As for benefits, none really right now. As for joining one, look for a club without a level restriction. Might want to check near the end of the list of clubs I suppose rather than the top.

Clubs only have a private chat area at the moment but later on, they plan to rank clubs against each other based on the combined girls,stat points that people have in that club against other clubs.

They also might have a club feature to fight against other clubs or against special villain bosses that the combined stats of that club will fight against.

33 minutes ago, Homer55 said:

I would like to know if somebody knows what it is about the slotmachine lookalike announcement ,in the clubhouse , saying coming soon ?

Thanks Homer

There has been only one post about potential features since release, and no updates since November.

Read this and you'll know everything we do.