New appreciation system

Stoner Exx

19 minutes ago, Stoner Exx said:

I like the basics of the new appreciation system of winning new girls especially the bar that shows the progress, but I'm wondering if you can still win the girl in a single spin and if so how much are the odds reduced that that might happen?

Getting conflicting info on that. Some say it's still in (someone needs to get lucky in the test server and prove this). Some say its gone and replaced by the new system.

@Kinkoid

Le fait de pouvoir séduire une fille en un coup n'a pas été gardé car pour équilibrer les chances de récupérer 100 point d'attraction d'un coup, il aurait fallu baisser les chances d'obtenir de l'attraction et aussi baisser la chance d'obtenir la fille. Ce qui, à nos yeux, rendait l'expérience de jeu désagréable.

Le système est mis en place pour baisser l'aléatoire, non l'effacer totalement. Nous ne désirons pas rendre la séduction des filles trop facile car cela nuirait au jeu dans son ensemble, par conséquent, baisser l'aléatoire se fait à un coût double : disparition des joueurs très malchanceux et disparition des joueurs très chanceux.

Ok, I understand  your point of view, but I wouldnt mind if the chance of obtaining a girl from a sudden drop were drastically reduced, if it was still possible... even if it were just 1%.

Because this way, when you are at 95 shards, well you already know that in the next couple of fights you will get her and 😑 . Without the sudden drop it completly removes that feeling of excitement and surprise😍 when you get the girl, when you wasnt expecting it!

If it is possible to implement this drop rate with whe shards system, it would be really a big improvement. The progress could transform into affection, like intended, and it wouldnt be that much either (bellow 100, it only takes a green lingerie...) 

Edited by TheMadaFucker