Leagues bug cost me first place!!!

AresLST

On 2/8/2019 at 1:18 PM, AresLST said:

So apparently it is clear that this issue is affecting many people yet there was no announcement about it.

I think it clear now that it can'T be expected of players to be aware of this bug by themselves.....thus I would think the players are entitled to compensation if they waste kobans and loose money because of this bug - until there has been an official announcement making everyone aware of this bug

and now this just is ignored @Kinkiod ? This is a problem several players have had and which has caused several players losses....what is going to be done about this?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2019 at 11:11 AM, AresLST said:

Hi I had just the chance of getting first place and the rewards but the server had a bug and I couldn't fight and thus lost my first place.

I was second and only needed two more fights as can be seen in the screenshot....and then when I click on Challange I get back to another player and nothng happend. For these two last fights I even purchased a refill so I can get the first place....and the cobans are spent in vain plus I was unable to get the higher money and koban reward because if this bug

PS: and as I write this post....the situation is exactly the same again with the new week of leagues!

1st place leagues.JPG

plus if you spend 12 kobans for 15 fight you will waste it but the fight never happen already try 2 times and my point don't grow 45 point(all win) even only 15(all loses)

19 hours ago, StrangerHero said:

plus if you spend 12 kobans for 15 fight you will waste it but the fight never happen already try 2 times and my point don't grow 45 point(all win) even only 15(all loses)

Sorry...I don't get what you are trying to say.

Yes there were only two fights left and even if I losse them I would still become first. Because everyone else was already fought. But with only those two extra points I would have been first...and I had to buy a full refill because I didn't have any combativity left.

^StrangerHero isn't criticizing you but mentioning an additional issue. Apparently, during this bugged time period, spending 12 kobans for 15 fights completely wastes the kobans,  with they having been spent but no fights actually happening.

7 hours ago, John 1039 said:

^StrangerHero isn't criticizing you but mentioning an additional issue. Apparently, during this bugged time period, spending 12 kobans for 15 fights completely wastes the kobans,  with they having been spent but no fights actually happening.

Oh...okay. Thank you then for the clarification :)

On 2/26/2019 at 8:40 AM, AresLST said:

@Kinkiod 

Will now anything be done about this? The issue still persists and no official announcement about it till today

Plus I still expect some form of comensation!!

Dude, calm down, if they were not answering you before i doubt they will do it if you start demanding things. Probably you will recieve the kobans because that's what you wasted.

5 hours ago, LeoCT said:

Dude, calm down, if they were not answering you before i doubt they will do it if you start demanding things. Probably you will recieve the kobans because that's what you wasted.

I did not receive anything...not even an answer to me email I wrote to the support.
That is how much a 'paying customer' means to them...fabulous

isn't it?

On 2/7/2019 at 5:11 AM, AresLST said:

Hi I had just the chance of getting first place and the rewards but the server had a bug and I couldn't fight and thus lost my first place.

I was second and only needed two more fights as can be seen in the screenshot....and then when I click on Challange I get back to another player and nothng happend. For these two last fights I even purchased a refill so I can get the first place....and the cobans are spent in vain plus I was unable to get the higher money and koban reward because if this bug

PS: and as I write this post....the situation is exactly the same again with the new week of leagues!

1st place leagues.JPG

ares you have 897 points, tozroxxx have 898 points, he have 1 point more :D

^Yes, we know.

AresLST is saying that he had two possible challenges left and if the game hadn't bugged out and prevented him from making use of them, he would've definitely reached the first spot with 899 points.

In case I've understood your comment correctly and you did actually misunderstood AresLST, then it would probably help to not use the laughing emoji next time.

At the risk of appearring melodramtic;

I've noticed this bug before but never at the end of a contest. Today it cost me first place in contests and I was trying at least 10 minutes before the contests ended. It has also affected my league strategy as I had calculated on koban wins from the gain xp contests to justify a potential slow down of koban wins by entering a higher league.  I'm now going to tank the league I am in a wait another week. 

This is poor form and unacceptable from a company that is receiving money from it's players. I pay for the monthly card and pay for kobans when discounted. In return I expect an even playing field. 

If it happens again I'll stop playing because despite how much I like the game, the devs are obviously not serious about the product they are selling.

If they can't get it right, dont take peoples money.

• Thanks 1

@Kinkoid I totally agree with the statement of Huangover.

36 minutes ago, Huangover said:

At the risk of appearring melodramtic;

I've noticed this bug before but never at the end of a contest. Today it cost me first place in contests and I was trying at least 10 minutes before the contests ended. It has also affected my league strategy as I had calculated on koban wins from the gain xp contests to justify a potential slow down of koban wins by entering a higher league.  I'm now going to tank the league I am in a wait another week. 

This is poor form and unacceptable from a company that is receiving money from it's players. I pay for the monthly card and pay for kobans when discounted. In return I expect an even playing field. 

If it happens again I'll stop playing because despite how much I like the game, the devs are obviously not serious about the product they are selling.

If they can't get it right, dont take peoples money.

As paying members of the game we can expect a solution of this problem and also compensation for the 'losses'  - or at the very least a refund of what we spent in vain (the Kobans) !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2019 at 1:42 PM, Kinkoid said:

As stated, we are working on it. Before this issolved, it doesn't make sens to see for possible compensation.

@KinkoidIf there won't happen something soon, I'm done with spening any money on the game after the last monthly card. If the staff is not helping a paying customer then it's not worth any of the money I have to work hard for...