suggestion for attraction in event pachinko

Habi

hello!

as already briefly mentioned in discord i'd like to make 2 suggestions to make the experience of the shard drops in event pachinko smoother and less frustrating:

1. if the game decides to give you 50 shards for a girl then the next 50 shards should be for the same girl. that way you don't end up with 4 half girls but 2 full girls instead.
  2. if the game decides to give you 100 shards for a girl then it should be a girl where you still have 0 shards to avoid 50 wasted shards. if you happen to have only 1 girl left and already 50 shards for her then well it can't be helped (but at least you still get 6500 affection).

here's also screenshots of the discord conversation, kaos already replied to it:

image.png.e9385e01e0554771cbe5cd9cff32ed92.png

image.thumb.png.4c01bf6d5fd202f90548eef58c700769.png

Edited by Habi

The Shards System should be *in addition to* the old RNG system. in the test server it took me 7 days to get 99 shards for Val Mala, and it was only by grace of the change of the event being tested that apparently I was gifted the last shard and now have her. I realize this is the test server, but she would have dropped on the live server after around 4 days. (which she also has yet to drop on the live server, which makes me wonder if the shards system is secretly in play on the live server)

With both Systems running, then it is possible for a girl to drop within the first 20 battles while having the Shards for a "safety net".

Frankly, I'd rather go back to the Old System of Girl Drops and as you get them, they are no longer available to their Bosses, which is fitting according to the in-universe narrative of being RESCUED from their boss.

• Like 1

The logic of the developers of the game just kills me.

What did everyone not like in the new event pachinko, what was the multipage topic on the forum about? Too much random. This is what annoyed us, that you can spend a bunch of kobans and get a fucking nothing and an avatar as a bullying.

And what are the developers doing? Add even more randomness. Now it is not enough just to win a girl, it’s still necessary that her "halves" match.

In the end, it only got worse. If earlier it was possible to try your luck by making one, two, three attempts and either win a girl or not, now you will most likely win 50 useless fragments, and this is even worse than nothing, because it will irritate you even more than avatars, as you go into the section with them once a month, and in a harem every day and see there "halves of girls" will repeatedly remind of failure.

Now playing the pachinko event makes sense only if you are ready to make at least a dozen attempts, that is, you are ready to spend 20k+ kobans, and better more. Only then the chances of getting girls become like they were before, because now the winning strategy is to get all the girls from event pachinko, and the option to get one and calm down no longer works. But the majority of players will not have enough patience to understand these subtleties, and then save kobans for a long time, or buy them a lot at once. Especially newbies who still confuse girls and avatars and regularly create topics about this in the bugs section. They will make a couple of attempts at each event, receive a natural disappointment with the result and create a negative fitback.

Therefore, while there is still time, follow Habi suggestion, make RND softer, it will be good for everyone. Better yet, add the option of guaranteed getting a girl just like in the epic pachinko and don't fuck our brains with random mechanics already.

Edited by Lemus

3 hours ago, sticksnglue said:

8 out of 12 events and you cancel the event? come on! So you spend 5400 kobans and get half a girl, come on! I guess as long as I'm bitching, it's nice to see how many points to get a girl is cool but you don't get any money for that round, bummer.

The 5400 cost is referring to a x10 spin of the EPIC pachinko yes? That is completely unchanged by this new feature. Only the EVENT pachinko is changed, and that costs 1800 kobans per spin (you can still end up with only half a girl after spending 5400 there, but there's no guarantee at all on that so it could've just been 0 girls before anyway)

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The 5400 cost is referring to a x10 spin of the EPIC pachinko yes? That is completely unchanged by this new feature. Only the EVENT pachinko is changed, and that costs 1800 kobans per spin (you can still end up with only half a girl after spending 5400 there, but there's no guarantee at all on that so it could've just been 0 girls before anyway)

The last patch got rid of the 1800 koban option so I thought the new patch was using that same setup, maybe it's just me but I hate spending 5400 kobans and not getting a girl, I would like to see the event pachinko changed to 5400 kobans but you definitely get an event girl. The event usually has like three girls in the pachinko area and getting even one is pretty slim but not impossible. The new point system seems to start all the girls at zero, the new event is a redo of the old event and I played the whole time for Mary last time but this time there are no points in the bucket, be nice if we could start with points accrued. Like how their trying to make the game better all the time and like playing a lot, that's why I buy the monthly card to reward a good game, cheers! 

2 hours ago, sticksnglue said:

The last patch got rid of the 1800 koban option so I thought the new patch was using that same setup, maybe it's just me but I hate spending 5400 kobans and not getting a girl, I would like to see the event pachinko changed to 5400 kobans but you definitely get an event girl. The event usually has like three girls in the pachinko area and getting even one is pretty slim but not impossible. The new point system seems to start all the girls at zero, the new event is a redo of the old event and I played the whole time for Mary last time but this time there are no points in the bucket, be nice if we could start with points accrued. Like how their trying to make the game better all the time and like playing a lot, that's why I buy the monthly card to reward a good game, cheers! 

You start with no points because the point system is new. There's no way to start people with points for it fairly, because all those previous attempts were done under an old drop system.

Event Pachinko only exists during revival events. It's not around for new events. 

And yes, many people have requested a way to get a guaranteed girl from the Event Pachinko

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You start with no points because the point system is new. There's no way to start people with points for it fairly, because all those previous attempts were done under an old drop system.

Event Pachinko only exists during revival events. It's not around for new events. 

And yes, many people have requested a way to get a guaranteed girl from the Event Pachinko

15 hours ago, John 1039 said:

Don't "The Event Pachinko will give 100 Attraction points" from Patch Notes 12/02/19 fixes the issues you pointed out, or am I misunderstanding something?

yeah the 50 shards were undone. not sure if they come back any time so it's still good discussing them. maybe they will come back when the things kaos said on discord are ready.

Edited by Habi