Missing equipment!!!!

ARQ

Hi, recently i found some of my equipmentg disapear of my inventory.

I have a collection of some equipment since level 1 and i try to check it some times and they disapear.

Do you know why is this hapening? I send a photo of my last items in the list before that i have nothing.

Thanks a lot!!!

795279031_Lastitemps.JPG.04f5f0b245b92d16f85e56a3c3e26387.JPG

Edited by ARQ

Moreover, if you have a huge quantity of equipment, it is possible that you can't display all of it, as the market list goes up to 100 positions, and then you need to sell something to be able to see the equipment that exceeds that number (a reload of the market page is also required after you've sold something). I think this has been done to limit page loading time.

I've got 132 equipment items right now after doing some Great Pachinko, and they display just fine. As I said, it's meant to load the next set of items once you've scrolled all the way down to the end of the initial 100. If that fails to work, it must be a browser-specific issue or a temporary inability to reach the server.

• 1 month later...

Unfortunately I updated it and I have not found my equipment. I think I've already lost them, but if it would be important to warn of that, I really found it interesting to collect all the equipment and especially have one of each rank. also if we take into account the value of each one if I have more than 100 could better use that money in the purchase of more things

image.png.baf6cc8d5864a164a61dbdb4d8b96f65.png

I just erased some things and when I went down to the Internet some of my old things appeared, I do not know if they keep storing but they can only show 100 items, it would be good to investigate a little more about this topic