Change shard allocation to reduce getting boss girls all around the same time

snowman22

I like the new shard system MUCH better than the old shot in the dark system but I do have one suggestion.

For boss girls the new shard system makes it so that you get zero girls until you get close to 300 shards and then you get all 3 girls in quick succession. This is especially bad in the later, more stingy bosses.

I suggest changing the way shards are allocated among multiple possible girls. I suggest a "nothing succeeds like success" algorithm. Leave the chance of a shard drop the same, leave the number of shards dropped the same, just change who gets them

Say the boss gives 1-5 shards. Leave the algo as it is until one girl has >= 10 shards. After this happens a girls chance of getting any new shards is equal to how many she already has in comparison to the other girls. Say the girls have 10/8/2 shards already. When new shards drop girl #1 has a 50% chance, girl #2 has a 40%, and girl #3 has a 10% chance of getting them.

This should result in one girl getting a slight early lead and building on it but still allows lead changes and lets all the girls accumulate shards.

Instead of getting the girls between 260 and 300 shards you would get the girls between 150 and 300 shards.

It moves the 1st girl more towards the middle of the time you spend on the boss.

Edited by snowman22

as far as I saw the discussions about, that is not (that easy) possible - and maybe unwanted.

Because the entire system is told to be totally blind regarding your speciality, your girls (only if you have them), your boss level, whatever.

the discussion came up because initially the event pachinko was meant to give a girl (100 shards) or 50 shards. That way it was on test server.

There the problem occured that you might end up 5 times 50 shards but no girl. Devs stated blindness about any player situation so they felt uncomfortable with that worst case scenatio and now if you get shards in event pachinko, you get 100 = a full girl.

i had a suggestion slightly related to this. i was thinking event girls(girls available for a limited time due to an event particularly the girls dropped from boss fights) should have some kind of code to increase the event girl shard drop rate as the event gets closer to finishing. this is so that those who constantly fight the bosses to get new girls wont have to get the non event girls and miss out on event girls. for example lets say dark lord has 1 event girl and 3 normal girls.

during the event the dark lord should drop more event girl shards than normal girl shards. as the event gets closer to finishing girl shards should increase so that players may get the event girl before the event finishes. just finding that from my exp of playing on nutaku(haremheroes) and playing with this shard version in hentai heroes that i can fight the boss over 4,000 times and maybe get the event girl(s) but i usually end up getting cash gifts for the girls or non event girls/girl shards then end up missing most of the event girls and have to wait till they return

• Thinking 1