Heart drops

drewsyer

The heart drops for fighting are very very crappy tbh I think there should be a buff where you have a better chance for them to drop because I had 20 fist and got zero for loving bunny from spy ninja and only have 50 % and I'm not going to get herecause of how shitty the drop rate is I got Lupa but loving bunny I'm not going to get her because of that it needs to buffed for the drop rate of the hearts

Edited by drewsyer
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

The droprate for the event girls are really to small. even i fight with gold (the 10 fights) i dont get 50% of a girl. and if i try it with the normal fights, the rate is even smalleer. In some 4 day events, you can get 3 or 4 girls. How can you get all of them in 4 days, if you cant get 1 in 12 days, because girls in a 12 day event are to become as hard too. Sorry my english is bad, but i hope you understand. If you make a event with girls, make the rate, that you can realy get all, whitout the luck of a 100 heart price. The chance to get this is nothing. In all the events with the heart system i have just get one girl. I have get more girls, before the heart system are invovert.

I keep statistics on all my battles during the events.
And according to my statistics: if you do 50 battles a day (and this is a free limit) - during the event you still get one girl. On average, I buy as many fights for gold as I have for free.
And in the end, except for the legendary days, I knock out all the girls that are available from the bosses during the events. And “close” an event for a day or two before its expiration date.
The exceptions are Legendary days. At these events, even investing 1.5-2k gold - I do not have enough time to get purple 5 *.
But with gray girls, my situation is much worse than with those that appear during the events. Here the bill goes not on hundreds of battles, but on thousands ...
Incorrect RNG, "clean" rendom, and the position of stars in the sky.