Getting Girls to join your Harem became too hard

Tillbert

Hello there,

this is just my experience over the past few weeks.

I've been playing this game for over a year now and am impressed that you've been able to stop me from quitting. However since one of the last updates it became really hard to get girls to join your harem through fights. It doesn't feel rewarding anymore if you just get 40+ low affection items of the same kind. Even during the legendary event it felt impossible to get the girl without actually buying Kobans. 

I hope this is just a temporary issue and we'll be able to enjoy the game even more after future updates.

Other than that i love your game. Keep up the good work!

Tillbert

(The image is actually kinda sad..)

sad.JPG

Edited by Tillbert
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have found since they have switched to the Affection System it is really hard to get the girls, especially in the very "SHORT" time frame that we get when the "Epic Days" come up, like we have what 6 Girls Listed that we can Possible get and we have/had 3 Days to get them?! And i Find that Most Tomes After Waiting my 9 Hours i am sometimes lucky to get 3 or 4 Attraction if that, like i said if i am lucky, but most times all i get is Cash, and it can be a couple of times in a Row after waiting 9 Hours and then Using up All my 20 Turns and Trying to get some Attraction on the Girl i may be after on the "Epic Days", and that is also counting in Using the X10 Option and only getting a stack of Cash most of the Times, i find that the X10 Option isn't really Worth the Kobans you are Spending on it, as all you are most likely going to do is get through your turns a bit quicker and end up with one lump some of Cash from the X10 Option Most times! The "Epic Days" needs to run for Longer now while we are under the 'Affection System' and also they need to turn up the amount of Affection that actually gets dealt out, as it seems it it is set to Low, the only one that seems to be kind of ok, is the Grey Story Girls you can Pick-up as you go, but anything else the Affection Settings in my Book are set to be handed out to low, unless you are literally made of money and can afford to be Throwing away Real Money Left and Right to be Buying Kobans so you can keep trying again and again to Fight to get build up enough Affection to get the Girl/Girls you are after! It would be nice, not to be wasting 9 hours just for cash and no Affection, then another 9 Hours and if your very Lucky you may walk away with a small amount of Affection, but good chance it could be Cash and all that time would be wasted & you are Eating into your "Epic Days" time Limit, without really making really much Headway on the Affection front!

Also it would be Good if there was also a way to Disable the Drag & Drop in your Inventory, as i find it bloody annoying when i am trying to do anything, i can't see how it would be helpful in this particular game to be honest, but some players may like the option, so i thought if they included a option in the Settings where you can Disable the Drag & Drop you can keep everyone Happy!

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Legendary girls are ridiculous to get. You get between 1-3 attraction points eachtime that you actually get points, and there is about 10% chance for you to get it.

So we get an avarage of 2 points, meaning we need to get attraction points 50(!!) times! And with the 10% chance, we need to fight around 500 times to get a legendary girl.

So now on the final day of this current event with the legendary girl 'Sponsor Sara Jay', I've gotten 45 attraction points, never letting my combativity reach 20, and I've been refilling 7 times (so 1400+ kobans spent).

Even if I spend all of my remaining kobans (3,333) I will still by chance, NOT get her.

sarajayhh.jpg

Edited by Krycke
  • Like 1

@Krycke the rarity you're complaining about is called Legendary. Getting things like that wrong can make your feedback look silly, because if you can't even get a type correct, your ability to analyse the actual event comes into doubt.

Also you're posting in the area dedicated to the test server, judging by your screenshot you aren't playing there. You may wish to repost in the server for the main game (as different people are responsible for different things), and maybe fix that error.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

@Krycke the rarity you're complaining about is called Legendary. Getting things like that wrong can make your feedback look silly, because if you can't even get a type correct, your ability to analyse the actual event comes into doubt.

Also you're posting in the area dedicated to the test server, judging by your screenshot you aren't playing there. You may wish to repost in the server for the main game (as different people are responsible for different things), and maybe fix that error.

I typed wrong so what? You can clearly see in the screenshot that it is a legendary girl I'm talking about anyway, so who pissed in your cereal today?

And sure I confess I posted in the wrong "server forum", I only clicked the 'Hentai Heroes Feedback' section.

• Like 2

Around 400-600 fights for a 5-star legendary girl sounds about right. Something has to make them different from epic girls.
To get a 5-star legendary girl for free: you need the first event + revival + maybe some small additional koban spend on fights
To get for kobans: you need the first event + buy 200-400 fights with koban spend of around 2,500-4,500.
Because of the big number of fights, many people report a lucky 100-shard drop during legendary events (around 0.1% or 1/1000 chance of that happening, so by fighting 400-500 times for one girl, you actually have the biggest chance of seeing the lucky drop in legendary events - just because you would probably get all other girls with shards much sooner than hitting this fight number).

As long as you spend less than 5,400 kobans for a legendary girl, you are getting a good deal (that's my opinion).

• Like 1

On 4/24/2019 at 11:40 AM, jaybee said:

As long as you spend less than 5,400 kobans for a legendary girl, you are getting a good deal (that's my opinion).

5400 Kobans is worth almost 40 Euro FYI. So I guess you're rich. 

• Like 1

5,400 kobans is the price of a guaranteed girl in Epic Pachinko, so it can be seen as the unofficial price of a single girl in this game.

By doing all the daily tasks in this game, you get about 7,000 kobans for free every month, so yeah, this money can be spent on buying one girl a month from Epic Pachinko.
It certainly cannot be exchanged into 40 euro but of course can be spent on anything else, each player can decide.

• Like 1

Ah I totally see your point now. Tho you're not quite right IMO, as you get 9 items on top of the girl, 3 of which are guaranteed legendary items.

And for me personally there are 20% legendary girls left of the pool of girls in the Pachinko that I don't have as of now. Meaning that for the same price I have a 20% chance to get a legendary girl, including ATLEAST 3 legendary items.

Also I just want to point out that I don't think it's fair that you have to, or are expected to do all the daily quests and rank "high enough" in the Tower of Fame to get that amount of kobans, as many of us have personal lives and simply don't always have the time to be able to do all of this. I am a university student and sometimes I just have too much on my plate that I miss out on some of my daily quests (especially when there is an event where one of the daily quest can take up to 8 hours to finish).

So I peronally don't see it being fair to spend about 5000 kobans (when you're not missing out on a single combativity point during the entire event) to be "guaranteed" a legendary girl.

But I totally see your point, if you have enough free time to spend on this game you should be awarded in one way or another (getting enough kobans to get a girl a month if thats what you desire to spend your kobans on). 

Oh and 40 euros is the price you have to pay when refilling kobans with money to get ~5400 kobans (I didn't make that clear and apologize for it, but maybe that was obvious to you anyway).

• Like 1

Nobody really expects you to pay 40 euros for the picture of a girl, not even the developers. Yes, the option is there for some occasional crazy spenders but nobody considers it a feasible way to get kobans. While the game asks 40 euro for 5,500 kobans, it hands out 1,800 for just 3 euro with the monthly card. And when there are occasional koban promotions, they are always 80-90% off (and koban can be booked only once per promotion).
Games that seriously expect people to buy in-game currency never hand out around 60-80 euros worth for free every month to every single active player. And promotions are at best 25-30% off, with as much gold available as you want to buy, never just once with a 80-90% discount. The game and its developers do no want rich people to buy advantages with money - they have left the door open for crazy rich people to do that but they are far removed from the general population anyway.

By the way, 5-star legendary girls like Sara Jay are never in pachinko and cannot be bought that way. They can only be bought by buying fights.

• Like 1