Arena is Worthless, please upgrade it

NotBlueNeon

"Arena" is Worthless, please upgrade it (UPD: 3/4/2019)

"Arena" is worthless. If I'm not wrong here, "Arena" is a feature where you fight other player and gain extra Ymens and item to boost the player by a little bit (equipment-booster-gift).

the arena might be useful for the early game but however, when you start to gain a higher level, the reward it gave you became so worthless. Worthless in this case didn't mean it "unuseful" but literally "worthless". Common-Rare equipment becomes instantly worthless and always end up being sold. However, when it comes to Booster and Gift, receiving rare-booster and rare-gift is a long term work but worth a little bit, rare-booster can be used in League(W1-S1) and rare-gift is often used for upgrade first affection level of the girls. Talking about affection reward, receiving 3-4 Aff per fight (9-12 Aff - 3 fight) won't make a difference even if this reward is removed

For "Daily Quest", what is the point to completing it? hoping for an epic gift to drop? or waiting for the legendary item to drop? daily-quest reward literally has a bad quality than battle reward. for me, the arena is the worthless thing in HH, it is something that "oh I have nothing to do now I guess I will do the arena". if the developer removes this feature from the game, you can clearly see that this feature doesn't have that much impact on the game, basically, it's worthless

Suggestion: (optional)

• Upgrade the quality of the reward for the daily quest, if this is unbalanced then you can increase the amount of fight need to complete (Exp: 15fight to 20fight)
  • New feature concept: Challenge: 5 Challenge a day. To complete the challenge, the player must do a certain thing that the challenge requires the player to do

Example: [Stronger than you] beat other players that have 5000 Ego more than you 10 times.

[The True man] Don't use any booster and beat other players 5 times.

• Completing the daily quest will reward you with 5-10 combativity // from ShadowHaamu
  • [reply a suggestion if you have one, I will add it in here if it reasonable, your suggestion can be change when it adds on this to make it reasonable]

Note1: for Hero's exp reward and Ymen reward from the battle, I see that it reasonable and pretty much balanced(not game breaking) something can be changed but at the current state, it doing fine

Note2: every number can change to make it reasonable and balanced

Edited by NotBlueNeon
I re-read the topic and it sound like a suggestion than feedback// fix grammar
  • Like 3

I second that.:)

Players participating in the Arena are the most active users, yet they don't see much benefit for their efforts. The affection reward is just simply too low (+1 aff. for each 50 increase in the opponent's level). Since active players often choose their Omega, specifically to make use of the aff. reward, an increase will be a really welcome addition.xD

At the moment, unless there is a relevant contest it is of very little benefit to participate in the Arena (by-the-way, it would also be greatly appreciated if contests run for a maximum of 2 days, instead of the 4).9_9

• Like 1

What I suggest is following. 

- First 4 win rewards can stay the same random selection of item/Exp.

- 8 win will always be 2 combativity points.

- 15 win reward will be random epic item or money. 

With this, it would be really worth to try to win max fights, even if single fight exp/money rewards won't be touched much. Of course it would be better, if they would at least triple single win/lose exp/money rewards. But at minimum they should make those 3 wins worth it. Having 3 white gifts as "reward" is really damn demotivating.

• Like 2

I definitely agree with this. I do it, because it does give a bit with the daily rewards, but the arena overall is pretty minor and feels barely worth the effort of logging in so frequently. My idea suggestion awhile back as to make winning all three battles at a given point worth a little bonus. But, suggestions above might work too. Also, since money is so damn tight in this game and we lost money due to the shard implementation, maybe some kind of increased monetary rewards would be appropriate to give the arena a bit more excitement.

Arena rewards, both per win and per quest, could indeed be raised (and/or changed to something new) without any worrying about disturbing the balance. For the lack of balance to begin with. Anything that would shift the focus away from the leagues is a good thing

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I agree and I do not agree
It's good that you have to fight in the arena (16 battles) and if you're lucky you'll get good rewards, the bad if you do not have luck and you'll be played as you say gray and green objects as you or my ...
But what happens when that yellow booster touches you? In that case, smile and probably use it in the tournament to be among the first 4 and you will go down to someone who worked hard and connected day after day to get it. be it yellow or purple you will arrive without effort
legendary objects and one day I got 1 in sand as well as 3 or 5 in the store (there is very little opportunity to get something legendary is normal is more expensive and stronger) have in mind that this is a game and if we are all matched already it would not be a game
I think the sand is fine so what we have to wait for is the upgrad of the clan (sure they will put some mission to win in the arena although they will not give good reward because it must be done if or if
This is just my opinion
It takes me all day to get to win the 16 battles and I do not use boosters

previously in lower levels (and especially when there were no purple boosters was easier)

and above all I agree that the recompenas of the tournament will go up (the first 4 would have to get at LEAST a yellow and with purple luck that the tournament lis7 days)

and above all I complain about the rule: the one who has been playing for the longest time (I hate when I am first and the rich man who pays and he started a year before I stole the job with the same points) I accept that if he pays and I did it BEFORE I was above in my ranking,
but only if he arrives before me (even if he pays the first day and makes the 900 points if he started playing yesterday, he deserves it for paying and getting first)

The current arena reward is not that bad. I can level up 6-8 girls to my level cap each time my main character level up, although it doesn’t cost that much in terms of hymen. Having said that, more arena awards and more variety of daily challenge would definitely be great :D