harem sorting

Varnart

dont know if anyone else has noticed this but when I sort my harem by date recruited, name or grade, the date recruited and grade are the exact same sort, it was way different before, mostly with grade it sorted by number of stars, then by rarity, now it doesn't can someone look into that for me please.

Grade used to be with the 5*'s first and now the order is reversed. Only issue with date recruited happened a long time ago, back when the first major change happened where the mechanics of the game pretty much completely changed. At that point all prior girls recruited were sorted in order of world rather than when you got them, like it just lost the original recruitment data. Maybe something like this happened to you, and those older players among us that already adjusted to the change well over a year ago see no change since i already happened to us?

At least it stopped trying to scroll to where you last left the harem at when you reopen it. I'd call it an overall improvement with just this change.

On 3/3/2019 at 11:44 AM, ScrubNoob said:

At least it stopped trying to scroll to where you last left the harem at when you reopen it. I'd call it an overall improvement with just this change.

It has?  COOL!  I'd been working around it by always leaving the harem on Bunny.

I think it still scrolls down when you return from the Market having just promoted a girl, but that's never been an issue for me.  Returning to the promoted girl while they reveal the new pose lets you decide whether you want to keep that pose or revert without scrolling down to that girl.