Weekly rewards lost

Guest AnonymousBosch

This may be related to the missing weekly rewards glitch: I also notice the Leaderboard standings in the Tower of Fame are just showing an "Oops, no results were found" error message.

7 hours ago, DHarry said:

Thanks. Please fix. I went.on a shopping spree to stay in the top 100 for tge koban reward.

Sucks even more for those 1st placers out there. Thank goodness it didn't happen the one time I was 1st place. That's like a once in a blue moon occasion for me.

Well, with people like Bananajoy out there I will never win 1st place in money spent. And that one has a koban reward, that is why I cared. 

200+ kobans is sad enough to lose. Others losing more doesnt make me less sad.

I hope you will fix it! One of my reward was top 8/9/10 or in the top 100 in Girls, didnt watche the last refresh of the the leaderboard on this day. This is 1250 k or 500 k yen, this is extrem mutch for me as beginner. 

EDIT

btw I got the leagues reward today without problems. Wanker 1 place one 😍

Edited by JanImGlück

Guest Grifs

Sorry if being grumpy ass here, but let's make a joke here:

Maybe this is the part of the new affection system :). So what that you were so good player and spend tour kobans and got on high place in a rank. Sometimes you get your award, and sometimes you don't :). In average there is a high possibility you get it :).