I Got the Jackpot..welcome Alex

Bakko

1 minute ago, Kendai said:

Now you can focus on boss contests, like any other lucky guy.

Ps. Chat offline/muted.

Yeah Buddy. But if i could choose where use a jackpot, should be on a Legendary girl. But Hey, who can control the luck? :P

• Like 2

Congratulations.

Save your kobans up we should be getting a legendary revival in 2-3 months (we should be getting an epic days event this month but next month they could do a mission girl revival event instead of a legendary days revival event.)

• Like 2

7 hours ago, natstar said:

Congratulations.

Save your kobans up we should be getting a legendary revival in 2-3 months (we should be getting an epic days event this month but next month they could do a mission girl revival event instead of a legendary days revival event.)

Then, a legendary renaissance could happen within 2 or 3 months (It would be great).

• Like 1

10 hours ago, natstar said:

Congratulations.

Mission girls revival during the Legendary / Epic days period? Very interesting hypothesis, I was questioning myself what the devs would do to fit this kind of event, now that new events are coming every month since last year saturating the calendar with revivals.

• Like 1

On 3/6/2019 at 9:40 PM, natstar said:

Congratulations.

Im a bit conflicted on what to do. Saved up good kobans, mainly because of a D1 league win. Should I go hard on epic days or save? I have both legendary girls of my class. So the need is lower. In fact, if I can lower the amount of girls in epic pachinko good, it will help me get the legendary KH girl in there. But if I ever want to switch class, I need a legendary girl there too. I guess it will depend on what epic girls are coming and whether I already have them or not.

13 hours ago, DHarry said:

Im a bit conflicted on what to do. Saved up good kobans, mainly because of a D1 league win. Should I go hard on epic days or save? I have both legendary girls of my class. So the need is lower. In fact, if I can lower the amount of girls in epic pachinko good, it will help me get the legendary KH girl in there. But if I ever want to switch class, I need a legendary girl there too. I guess it will depend on what epic girls are coming and whether I already have them or not.

Well, there's not much of a choice... However, here are my wild guesses: Kyoto/Dark Lord, Windia/Ninja Spy, Barell/Donatien, Sifra/Karole and 2 new girls with Gruntt & Edwarda :P

...and with my magical precognitive powers i can also see a nice surprise in the spring break revival :x

But i could be wrong, maybe i just had a heavy meal 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Acidblood said:

heh lucky you, not me though. for the rare girl carine i could at least get shards

and now for uncommon girl Alex i got 4 shard in 60 fights..... bullshit if you ask me since rarity should be lower

The rarities you refer to are epic and rare, not rare and uncommon.

Also, rarity has no influence on the shard drops. Just the type of event has influence.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/9/2019 at 4:35 PM, Daniele said:

and with my magical precognitive powers i can also see a nice surprise in the spring break revival :x

Man, are you a prophet? Really, could anyone imagine that they would reverse the order of the pachinko / boss girls?

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, sanjkame said:

Man, are you a prophet? Really, could anyone imagine that they would reverse the order of the pachinko / boss girls?

Yeah, kind of... I also predict that you will want to say something similar in like 11 hours 😆

But don't go around telling everyone about my powers, i don't want to be burned 9_9

• Like 1

On 3/10/2019 at 3:35 AM, Daniele said:

Well, there's not much of a choice... However, here are my wild guesses: Kyoto/Dark Lord, Windia/Ninja Spy, Barell/Donatien, Sifra/Karole and 2 new girls with Gruntt & Edwarda :P

...and with my magical precognitive powers i can also see a nice surprise in the spring break revival :x

But i could be wrong, maybe i just had a heavy meal 🤣

I have 3 girls left to win then. May go for the max score thelis time. 😄

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/19/2019 at 2:40 PM, Daniele said:

Yeah, kind of... I also predict that you will want to say something similar in like 11 hours 😆

But don't go around telling everyone about my powers, i don't want to be burned 9_9

I really came to this topic just to ask the prophet if is there a chance of the easter event be reverted too...