scam

i added 7200 kobans to my account to get chocolate abrael as my previous 3 event pachinko spins got me only 1 event girl and 4 items twice, so now i played the event and got the second legendary girl for event which left only abrael and the next time i played i got items again and then finally they gave me the same legendary girl once more instead of Abrael and now my coins are fkn* finished! I am so pissed and their support email function asks me to sign in here and there but isnt working!! I love this game but this incidence has left me very stingy about my paid experience here.

38 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

I'm always puzzled that people have more of a problem with receiving a prize valued at 300 kobans for their 1800 kobans spent than with receiving a prize valued at 0 kobans.

The thing is, every time they get an avatar they think it's the actual girl so it's a REAL bummer to find out it's not. Frankly they should take it out, be no option of getting it like in Nutaku. At least, people would not be sideswiped by not seeing no new girl in their harem.

8 minutes ago, Lhans said:

The thing is, every time they get an avatar they think it's the actual girl so it's a REAL bummer to find out it's not. Frankly they should take it out, be no option of getting it like in Nutaku. At least, people would not be sideswiped by not seeing no new girl in their harem.

The point is that people are continually barking up the completely wrong tree by focusing on the avatars as a significant issue with the Event Pachinko. Taking them out not only does nothing to address the actual problems with it, it also leaves everybody even worse off from a rewards point of view.

In fact, it appears that the avatars serve as a convenient lightning rod of sorts to distract the average dumb player from what's really wrong with the Event Pachinko cost/reward structure. Based on that alone I wouldn't expect to see Kinkoid removing them, merely reworking their display.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, _shal_ said:

The point is that people are continually barking up the completely wrong tree by focusing on the avatars as a significant issue with the Event Pachinko. Taking them out not only does nothing to address the actual problems with it, it also leaves everybody even worse off from a rewards point of view.

In fact, it appears that the avatars serve as a convenient lightning rod of sorts to distract the average dumb player from what's really wrong with the Event Pachinko cost/reward structure. Based on that alone I wouldn't expect to see Kinkoid removing them, merely reworking their display.

1 hour ago, Lhans said:

Or better yet, take out the whole thing until they improve the odds or make it better somehow. This pachinko always seem to give people a lot of grief.

I don't think the avatars would distract them from the fact that they just used up a bunch of kobans for sometimes 0-1 girls. It's just more salt into their injury by making them think they had a girl but nope.

Frankly I think Kinkoid should up the chances to 50% with a max of 1 girl per attempt. Still a chance of failure but with more generous odds of gaining an event girl that you might not have another chance with for another year at least. For all their talk of making getting girls easier, they're still haven't modified this pachinko yet.

+1 _shal_

devs should just change the display at award so that it is not confusing. I think that would at least alleviate some of the confusion/aggravation. It sure sounds like it feels worse to players who thought they got an event girl and then later found out it was just an avatar vs just never receiving an event girl at all in your 1800 koban roll. I would get this in the next patch asap if I were the devs...

12 hours ago, _shal_ said:

I'm always puzzled that people have more of a problem with receiving a prize valued at 300 kobans for their 1800 kobans spent than with receiving a prize valued at 0 kobans.

Yeah, right. Why don't those people just sell their reward and are satisfied? I mean, they got at least 300 kobans, that's definitly better than nothing, isn't it?

• Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

True! The cost value of Event Pachinko is really messed up. While you get a guaranteed reward from the epic pachinko for 5,4k kobans you can shell out twice that amount in the event pachinko without getting a thing,with supposed "high" 22,5% chance and no avatars don't count as a valid reward. It's ludicrous!

6 minutes ago, Harem Krishna said:

Yeah, right. Why don't those people just sell their reward and are satisfied? I mean, they got at least 300 kobans, that's definitly better than nothing, isn't it?

It's practically nothing as you don't see these avatars anywhere! Girls for comparison are always in your harem and you can scoop a look while browsing/collecting money. You can see avatars only IF you use them in the arena(the main screen is excluded as the pic there is so small especially on mobile that you can hardly see anything). And 300kobans for something you don't see is a bit overpriced... imagine if you get it for 1800 or more depending on the number of spins, it's only salt in the wound knowing you got something useless that costs way less if bought directly - for all those kobans.

Edited by Cantrix

8 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

It's practically nothing as you don't see these avatars anywhere! Girls for comparison are always in your harem and you can scoop a look while browsing/collecting money. You can see avatars only IF you use them in the arena(the main screen is excluded as the pic there is so small especially on mobile that you can hardly see anything). And 300kobans for something you don't see is a bit overpriced... imagine if you get it for 1800 or more depending on the number of spins, it's only salt in the wound knowing you got something useless that costs way less if bought directly - for all those kobans.

Just being cynical, I'm one of those 'continually barking up the completely wrong tree'. Getting robbed blind in event pachinko is one thing, but 'wining' an avatar is the additional kick in the balls. :)

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, nbgv said:

[...] And yes, avatars are good in there, at least you get something with koban price, [...]

OK, maybe I'm just to slow to understand, please help me find my error...

I've asked before, I'll ask again:

• Does an avatar have any practical use?
  • If not, can I sell it?
  • If not, what is its value for me (if I don't happen to collect them)?

Let's imagine, I would offer to sell my pubic hair for $500 a piece. You're playing a lottery, where you can win mostly common stuff, but you have a high chance to win a car or one of my pubes. And - lucky you - you nearly hit the jackpot - not the car, but guess what? At least you got something worth $500??

Short: the fact, that kinkoid sells avatars at a certain price, doesn't give them any (absolute) value.

You only save 300 kobans, if you intended to buy this avatar anyway. In any other scenario, an avatar is less worth than any common item. Even worse - at pachinko, it blocks a slot for something useful.

Conclusion: as long as an avatar doesn't have any affect on the game and as long as you cant't sell it, I fail to see it's worth.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Harem Krishna said:

• If not, can I sell it?

Let's imagine, I would offer to sell my pubic hair for $500 a piece. You're playing a lottery, where you can win mostly common stuff, but you have a high chance to win a car or one of my pubes. And - lucky you - you nearly hit the jackpot - not the car, but guess what? At least you got something worth $500??

Short: the fact, that kinkoid sells avatars at a certain price, doesn't give them any (absolute) value.

You only save 300 kobans, if you intended to buy this avatar anyway. In any other scenario, an avatar is less worth than any common item. Even worse - at pachinko, it blocks a slot for something useful.

Conclusion: as long as an avatar doesn't have any affect on the game and as long as you cant't sell it, I fail to see it's worth.

Does an avatar have any practical use
 - nothing except make you cooler
if not, can I sell it?
 - I wish I could sell
if not, what is its value for me
 - worthless

Suggestion for Kinkoid:

• Maybe make it able to be sold, maybe half value (Avatar cost 300koban, the player can sell it for 150koban)
  • Maybe give a 1 extra legendary item if the player happens to get the avatar (from Event Pachinko)(maybe a legendary booster??)
  • Maybe give an option to retry the Pachinko, you will not get any item from the first play and receive 1 less item in the second play 
  • Maybe boost the chance from 22% to about 30%???
  • Maybe remove avatar from event pachinko
Edited by NotBlueNeon

It does if you want a specific one. You will always be cheaper off buying it for 300. Not Id never pay even a penny for your pube, but I did pay 300 kobans for an avatar. Why? I wanted it.

To the above, I like your idea of selling it half price, though probably ot will only be sellable for ymens. Nothing sells for kobans. But good idea.

Edited by DHarry
Add 2nd reply to new post
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, DHarry said:

It does if you want a specific one. You will always be cheaper off buying it for 300. Not Id never pay even a penny for your pube, but I did pay 300 kobans for an avatar. Why? I wanted it  

yeah, anyone pretty much can get 300 kobans in 2 day. or even more than that if they are high-ranker in league

9 minutes ago, DHarry said:

It does if you want a specific one. You will always be cheaper off buying it for 300. Not Id never pay even a penny for your pube, but I did pay 300 kobans for an avatar. Why? I wanted it.

To the above, I like your idea of selling it half price, though probably ot will only be sellable for ymens. Nothing sells for kobans. But good idea.

at first, I'm not going to reply and just leave a "like" but isn't that going to create the first ymens farming xDDD (depend on how many ymens that player can receive from selling it)

5 minutes ago, DHarry said:

It does if you want a specific one. You will always be cheaper off buying it for 300. Not Id never pay even a penny for your pube, but I did pay 300 kobans for an avatar. Why? I wanted it  

And that's the point of my silly example: if you want an avatar, it's not completely for naught (though extremely overpriced) - the same goes with my pubes :D

6 hours ago, Harem Krishna said:

• If not, can I sell it?

I would argue that everything except a girl is worthless. You play the event pachinko to get a girl, anything else is unimportant. I really couldn't care less about the rest to be honest. Point is that on Nutaku where the avatars are non-existant, I do not have a higher chance on a girl. So it is not blocking anything important.

• Like 2