Have you ever experienced the fight in the game against the people in the forum?

4 minutes ago, Shemale Lover said:

Yes, the fight is acceptable in the contests.  😐You did not fight with me

wait did you change your name? I remember you in the contest because (snowman) is #1 at that time

moving along, i misunderstood the sentence

Edited by NotBlueNeon

2 minutes ago, NotBlueNeon said:

wait did you change your name? I remember you in the contest because (snowman) are #1 at that time

I love this name. I repeatedly asked to change this name, but I declined. Because I have not changed my name so far. Changing my name is still free

4 hours ago, Shemale Lover said:

Have you ever experienced the fight against the people who are active on the forum?

If you have this experience. tell us . Put your photo or a document about your losses and winnings, concerning to fight with your opponents.

If you do not have the experience, Tell me please Would you like to fight with whom? 

what is the purpose of this thread?

1 hour ago, Shemale Lover said:

Ok you're right Do you mean I will not answer my friends?

They ask questions. My job is to answer them

the point is not to create new posts, instead you can edit the previous one if no one has written another post -  that's what @horo Kinkoid meant.

1 hour ago, Shemale Lover said:

There is no specific purpose other than entertaining. What is the purpose of this game?

the purpose of this game - yes
the purpose of forum - I do not know.

I do not know why everyone is sensitive to me. Where is it here? How big is it? Why are everyone opposing me whenever I post?

You have a lot of ridiculous rules. I have now edited this post for the sake of my dear director, which Do not make an irregularity. It's really ridiculous.
Mr. Site Manager. I have a suggestion for you. For each topic you are running, give your readers an opt-out to force them to vote by rating. For example, from 0 to 10. Place the top of the topic based on the score of the readers. Not based on replaying. So people do not spoil your forum by posting and answering Replying of the forum. And the content is ranked as the user evaluates.

@horo kinkoid

Edited by Shemale Lover

@Shemale Lover

Please don’t get too upset about that. I enjoyed your post and I find it interesting to know about the past battles of forum members.

It’s just that, rules are rules, and the mods have a duty to clean the forum up according to the rules.

If you have suggestion for optimizing the forum, maybe it’d sound more reasoned if you articulate it logically and properly in the suggestion/feedback section.

4 hours ago, dummyhunter said:

@Shemale Lover

Please don’t get too upset about that. I enjoyed your post and I find it interesting to know about the past battles of forum members.

It’s just that, rules are rules, and the mods have a duty to clean the forum up according to the rules.

If you have suggestion for optimizing the forum, maybe it’d sound more reasoned if you articulate it logically and properly in the suggestion/feedback section.

@dummyhunter Thanks for your clear comment. But some of the issues in the special sections themselves. I asked a question but they did not give me any answers. For example:

• Haha 1