Concerning boosters...

ClubNutte

Actually i agree, you see someone with up to 30k less ego than you, you fight him and you lose, you see someone with up to 30k more ego than you, you check his stats and see that they are the same or even lower than yours, you fight him and win.

Before the update that made boosters so powerful one look at your opponent's ego and you knew if he was weaker or stronger than you.

20 minutes ago, Hotless said:

Before the update that made boosters so powerful one look at your opponent's ego and you knew if he was weaker or stronger than you.

For this exact reason, I support boosters in their current form. The PVP system is way too simple, complexity is appreciated.

37 minutes ago, Harem Krishna said:

Are there any plans to mitigate the effects of boosters in the near future?
I'm well aware, that selling Kobans keeps the game alive, but in my opinion, boosters are by far too powerful.

Kinkoid have not mentioned any such plans.

2 hours ago, Hotless said:

Actually i agree, you see someone with up to 30k less ego than you, you fight him and you lose, you see someone with up to 30k more ego than you, you check his stats and see that they are the same or even lower than yours, you fight him and win.

Why turn a simple game into a brainless one ==

Sure, complexity is more than appreciated in a simple game like this, too bad these boosters are just pathetic. Where is the complexity in buying 4 items (always available in the market) and become super strong?
IMHO they are clearly too overpowered. I mean, i'm level 347 and i always keep my stats maxed: that means i bought 7118 points for each stat, spending i don't really know how much money 😆. Well, all those stat upgrades gave me 49826 ego, 7118 atk and 3559 def. And now 4 epic chlorella gives you 58800 ego, or 4 cordyceps gives you 14700 atk. Pfff... I don't know about you, but this is what i call poor game design... exactly what i expect from kinkoid :P
Now this game is really dummy proof, i guess we won't see anymore those complaints about arena matching system. I wonder if it still makes sense to upgrade your stats in the market every time...

To be honest i kind of refuse to equip these new boosters, if i'm right i used only 4 of them so far. I find them too ridiculous 🤣. I don't even check my opponents' stats and i don't watch if i win or lose, i don't care anymore.

@all thx for the feedback. So it seems, that it will stay the way it currently is.

As a certified prophet of doom, I feel obliged to mention, that this development won't benefit the game in the long run.

As a fairly honest person, I must admit, that I did benefit from the way it was before.