A few questions from a newish player

Taorin

I've been playing the game a couple months now and I've got a few questions I'd like to ask. If anyone can help me out it would be much appreciated.

1) In the market you can buy KH/CH/HC points, is there a maximum amount you can buy?

2) It seems that KH/CH/HC has an advantage over each other. Am I correct in reading that it used to be a damage boost but is now a 20% harmony advantage?

3) I'm using KH, in the market it says HC gives .5 defense and .5 harmony, CH gives .5 defense and 1 endurance, and KH gives 1 attack and 5 endurance. Are these stats the same for all 3 and just shuffles around depending on what your main stat is?

4) How do you get demoted in league play? Get in the bottom 15 spots?

5) I thought they added legendary boosters a while ago, but I've never seen one. Do they only appear at higher levels?

6) I heard the current last boss doesn't give money, just items. Is this correct and what items does it give?

18 minutes ago, Taorin said:

1) In the market you can buy KH/CH/HC points, is there a maximum amount you can buy?

Someone said you get 19 points that you can buy each level up. It adds up quick if you don't stay current and max out each level especially at low levels.

19 minutes ago, Taorin said:

2) It seems that KH/CH/HC has an advantage over each other. Am I correct in reading that it used to be a damage boost but is now a 20% harmony advantage?

Yep, it's not that helpful. I hardly think about it in battles.

3) I'm using KH, in the market it says HC gives .5 defense and .5 harmony, CH gives .5 defense and 1 endurance, and KH gives 1 attack and 5 endurance. Are these stats the same for all 3 and just shuffles around depending on what your main stat is?

Shuffles.

4) How do you get demoted in league play? Get in the bottom 15 spots?

Yep, or get 0 points at end and you get automatically demoted.

5) I thought they added legendary boosters a while ago, but I've never seen one. Do they only appear at higher levels?

I guess so, they appear all the time in my market but I'm lvl 269. Legendary boosters won't affect your stats much anyways at low levels since it would be a flat percentage of it.

6) I heard the current last boss doesn't give money, just items. Is this correct and what items does it give?

Correct, Karole only gives affection items and the rarity is random and depends on Karole's level.  

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Taorin said:

15 hours ago, Lhans said:

Someone said you get 19 points that you can buy each level up. It adds up quick if you don't stay current and max out each level especially at low levels. 

To be precise, you can buy 40 points for the first 25 levels, and then 19 points from lvl 26 onwards.
If i'm right Taorin is lvl 133, so he can buy 3052 points for each stat.

1 hour ago, Daniele said:

To be precise, you can buy 40 points for the first 25 levels, and then 19 points from lvl 26 onwards.
If i'm right Taorin is lvl 133, so he can buy 3052 points for each stat.

40 points for the first 25 levels? that's a nice twist. Using some math its gonna take about 27 million for me to max everything, minus what I've already payed into it.

For anyone that wants to find out how much its gonna cost them here's a couple formulas.

To find out how much to take a stat from 0 to maximum of your current level use this one, replacing x with your current level.

[19(x-25)+1000]^2=Money Needed

To find how much you've already payed into a stat use this, replacing y with the number shown in market of how much it costs to upgrade the stat.

[(y-1)/2]^2=Money Payed

Then you can just subtract Payed from Needed to find out how much more you need to max it from its current level

@Taorin The first 2000 points increase the cost by 2 ymens every time you buy one, the next 2000 points (2001-4000) increase by 4 ymens, the next 2000 (4001-6000) by 6 ymens and then the next (6001-8000) by 8 ymens every time. Level cap is currently 400, so 8125 stat upgrades. I don't know if the last 125 points will increase by 10 ymens, but it won't make much difference.
However, if i didn't make any mistake the first 2000 points (lvl 78) should cost 4,008,000 (12,024,000 for all 3 stats)
The next 2000 (lvl 183) should cost 16,010,000, for a total of 20,018,000 (60,054,000 for all 3)
The next 2000 (lvl 289) should cost 36,012,000, for a total of 56,030,000 (168,090,000 for all 3)
The next 2000 (lvl 394) should cost 64,014,000, for a total of 120,044,000 (360,132,000 for all 3)

So if you are lvl 133, upgrading to max everything should cost you 10,434,668 for each stat, 31,304,004 in total.