-closed-

Hotless

I submitted other and then, reading your comment, realized that I misunderstood the point of the poll. I thought the poll was about this event's avatars. My actual answer should have been "I like some of them." I bought the one that I am currently using. 

That being said I think you are missing some options, like what if someone likes them but has never bought any.

@Hotless Like, I like some of them, but that doesn't mean I have to buy them when the promotion isn't active.

There are lots of assumptions you're making there, eg buying when promotion not active = like them very much, when they could in fact just be people without place to spend koban on.

Perhaps the better way would be either to

1) ask about options separately, 1 question for whether you bought them, another for whether you liked them, or to

2) list all the options exhaustively, such as the one NotBlueNeon said (not buying despite liking some/all of them) and I said (buying only on promotion despite liking some/all a lot)

13 hours ago, ObviouslyFake said:

I submitted other and then, reading your comment, realized that I misunderstood the point of the poll. I thought the poll was about this event's avatars. My actual answer should have been "I like some of them." I bought the one that I am currently using. 

That being said I think you are missing some options, like what if someone likes them but has never bought any.

I bought mine too. And you obviously have great taste. 

I got another one from the superheroes from a EvP, but still prefer this one. 

• Like 1