Test server magic girls event error

Was your event mission actually an event mission?

When I did mine earlier it was just a regular activity (take your girls to the onsen) but it was colored purple, and gave koban as a reward.

Also on mobile I am getting the error message on the home screen saying "Unsupported case: this girl is not in missions, troll, pachinko and the player does not have her."

Also my 8th grade english teacher is rolling over in her grave at the lack of the oxford comma.

It was purple I didn't read it as I had just read the one on my normal server game, so I can not confirm the mission.

As for the oxford comma I have met many people who refuse to believe it exists and more still that consider it a stylistic affectation.

Personally I would only insist on it in legislation or any document likely to be cited in litigation.

• Like 1

On 5/6/2019 at 8:25 AM, poncecub said:

Same here. Also Keeka joined the Harem but the stats and earnings on her aren't working right. Only earning 107 even when maxed.

Since my test server account is charm, I decided to dump exp books into her without paying much attention to anything. I decided to see what her stats were and noticed this.

In past events on the test server won't have the scenes for the girls, but I never noticed their stats BTFO like this.... Not that I mind, this is one bug you can keep forever.

crazy stats.jpg

Edit: the event is now over and petal's stats are still stacked. I'm ok with this.

Edited by fisticuz
Updated

I've been having some issues with the magical girl event on the test page.

1st I received Keeka the other day and when I maximize the affection level the money received from her remained at 99. Also i show's her as being classed as common and designated as hardcore. But in the regular page she is classed as rare  with her specialty being know-how.

2nd  I also noticed that all the girls shown for this event have grey background showing they are common.

3rd all the special events tasks available on the main page have not appeared on the test page so I cannot get the special girl crystal from doing the specific tasks.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Inferno said:

I've been having some issues with the magical girl event on the test page.

1st I received Keeka the other day and when I maximize the affection level the money received from her remained at 99. Also i show's her as being classed as common and designated as hardcore. But in the regular page she is classed as rare  with her specialty being know-how.

2nd  I also noticed that all the girls shown for this event have grey background showing they are common.

3rd all the special events tasks available on the main page have not appeared on the test page so I cannot get the special girl crystal from doing the specific tasks.

I have the same issue.

Same. Also, I never got attraction points for the two event girls when doing single fights against the boss but battles of 10 do give it.

I'll be curious to see if I can get the mission girl even if the counter on that screen doesn't keep track.

I have had the same problems and today when I got crystal on the main server I didn't get her on the test. 

Had the unsupported character message for the last 11 days as well. 

You didn't actually do any event missions to begin with, all you did was a regular daily mission that rewarded you with a huge amount of kobans nothing more.

So yeah, we were never meant to get crystal from the very start.