Hentai Clicker beta discussion

19 hours ago, Hotless said:

I don't know how and why but i received an invitation and i play the game, so yeah i am a tester.

Could you please provide us with more feedback? We want to know what you disliked about the game.

Thank you

I'm no beta tester here, I just played one or two clickers once. 

So I'm somewhat curious about "what it bad".

I played once Crush Crush on nutaku  - well, I guess clickers are not for my long excitement. 

Surprisingly even for that was a wikia and I realized being lazy on game mechanics, once I got it, I could go through it. 

Just not worth too much money. 

Edited by windia
  • Like 2

I've played a lot of clickers in my day, started with Idle games on flash game sites went onto games like cookie clicker and now have a ton of time sunk into Clicker Heroes, I've sunk time into some of Nutaku's clickers too.

While I don't know exactly what your game is going to look like here is my advice.

Clicker Heroes is among my favorite clicker type games because of it has a good deal of choice, the choice of boosting AFK gain or active play, from what I have played of Fap CEO they sort of have a skill tree for boosting such things which is nice but my once gripe with Fap CEO is the ever rising ceiling for selling your company... resetting progress is something that should be allowed as early as a set progress point and decided on by the player.

Fake Lay has a lot of good systems, pvp and being able to progress girls beyond the initial clicker stage but suffers from the same roadblocks as Crush Crush Moist where you require a time investment in levelling up a stats to get girls... avoid time-allocation bars please they aren't fun at the best of times and are just cock blocks in hentai games, maybe you guys could pull it off but it'd be a first.

Fap Titans is pretty close to be being good in that it is traditional in that you click the enemy but holy shit does that game make it clear that it only wants it's players money, heres a bajillion sales when you first open the game and oh and if you become a vip you get this this and this, I'm not against companies making money off their product but Fap Titans was a little too much even for me.

I'm interested in testing your game, I'm sure I could give a clear and concise feedback on what is good and isn't good, my discord username is UltimateHentai#5096

• 3 weeks later...

I liked crush crush moist , that's how I came to know nutaku, and that's how I came to know harem heroes and came here. I don't know if I got an invitation, but my guess is that I haven't. Hope you can make a game as good as crush crush was for me , but , you know, bigger. :D

you want feedback, i give you feedback i was invited to play and joined in today

i could not find any instructions on what i was trying to accomplish and how to progress in this game

the girls are attractive enough but but some of the girls eyes are disconcerting as appear to be cross eyed

i spent my time clicking away to the point that my index finger started to cramp  

yet i couldn't tell if i had made any progress in the game 

I did get the original girl undressed but  i got disenchanted as most games start off  easy and become more difficult

this game didn't give me any indication if i was making any progress or instruction on what to do next so i stopped

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

So, I play HH on mobile and saw the beta notification for this game decided to try. I tend not to play this kind of game on pc, but it doesn't have mobile support yet, so I went for it.

I had it going for a few hours now a have a few comments and one issue.

Firstly,  I don't normally play clickers, and when I do, I tend to lose interest pretty quickly after hitting a wall. With that said, this one is well designed. It's easy to know when you should collect rewards and restart, but there are times when I let it run a bit longer to hit a new milestone, so the engagement is good.

Seems like with HH, a bigger roster will be added as you go, because it's pretty limited at the start.

I could see something like earning a custom create your own heroine thing, since there is a lot of options with the randomly generated characters.

(Edit: Forgot to mention my minor issue. Like someone else mentioned it really does expect you to just figure it out as you go. Not a big issue, because it's pretty straightforward, but might be difficult for someone jumping over from HH with no experience in this type of game.)

My big issue is the heroines don't load. When I reach their milestone, they don't show on screen and I have to wait for the afk counter to fill them. Plus even though I have four, if I go to harem, it's empty, I can't spend affection, and can't earn new skills.

I know it's beta and a work in progress, and judging by the amount of work and care that goes into HH, I can only imagine that this will be one of the better options for fans of this type of game. 

Thanks Kinkoid team.

Edited by Craloha
Forgot something

Okay so it looks like beta is open for everyone to join now?  That being said here's my thoughts on it so far.  Take this as feedback, knowing this is from someone that has played A LOT of clicker games.

First was actually I had issues getting the game to load.  Now granted, I'm playing on an old laptop, but I can run HH just fine (except for the timeout errors we all get)  Once it loaded up I saw what the problem is, the forced 'animations which is really just tweening the character models to make it look like they are swaying in place.  Now I'm not going to say get rid of it because it's already there.  But it doesn't impress me, and an option to turn it off to make the game load and run faster would be nice.  Make a 'simple' mode that just shows still poses that alternate between the girl standing idle, the girl when she's being clicked, and the various states of dress or undress they are in.

Now that being said, getting into the game itself I see you go through 10 girls before the first plot girl shows up.  Compared to HH that sets up the game with the story first, I feel this is a step back.  I would appreciate some brief explanation before getting 10 stages in, either have the first girl that joins you explain everything at the start and she joins you by default (which would also explain how you generate any idle mojo) or have some other girl or something to get you started, just something to flush out the story a bit, even though not much is needed for a clicker game.

Getting into the mechanics itself, it's pretty par for the course to start with, reminds me a lot of clicker heroes to start.  click girls, get money, use money to upgrade harem to do more damage, continue infinity.  There are some personal touches that I appreciate though.

For one I like the fact that each girl has skills and to unlock them you have to go through affection scenes with them.  I also like that what they do is something different (one girl boost active clicking damage, one boost clicks per second, one boost money rewarded per level) 

Now maybe this is because it's beta and all the stuff isn't in yet, but it takes more than a full charge of 100 hearts to go through all phases to get what I'm assuming is a sex scene and/or photo?  And that's just for their first colum.  I got the first girl's skill unlocked after getting to her 3rd heart, but I see the little lock icon and she needs 75 hearts now.

This I feel is something that will spiral out of control very quickly like some of the energy and money requirements in HH at times.  This is suppose to be a clicking game, where being active rewards you more than being idle.  I like the idea of using affection to unlock skills outfits and sex scenes.  But it recharges at 1 point every 7 minutes.  There should be some way of earning hearts faster in a clicker game, even something as simple as every click reduces the counter by a second.  Or have a few girls that reduce the cooldown on hearts as one of their skills if you want to prioritize that and put some strategy into what players go for first between the starting girls.  Either way, right now I feel the initial progress to the grind hits too fast compared to other clickers.

However I also admit this is all new and there might be ways around the long wait that I fear this game will have that I haven't discovered yet.  For example I do see the rewards that you can collect after x number of minutes.  Hearts are one reward and I see Kobans are another, and you can out right buy recharges with kobans.  What I don't know is how rare koban handouts are in the game.  They look like mainly they buy boosters right now.  I'd make a few girls obtainable with only kobans.  NO PACHINCO.  No gambling.  You pay a flat rate, you get a girl.  Maybe the girl is randomized, maybe she's from a list you can select.  But I do not want to play a clicker game to have RNG ruin it for me.  I want my persistence and stubbornness to mash my mouse button to be enough to get what I'm after, even waiting days or weeks at end game level content.

Moving on, let's talk about this forge, or as any clicker player knows it, the prestege/reset bonus.  So I just tested it out and I think I understand the basics of it.  You reset to get X amount of mojo, and you can reset whenever you hit level 50, or save for however long you want.  However it looked like my mojo I would gain went down sometimes?  Is anyone else noticing this?  Is the reward based on how fast you clear levels and enough time passed to decrease it, or is it a bug?  Also I couldn't get any more charm (hearts) after 4, also don't know if on purpose or a bug.  Either way I got 2 charms to start with, hopefully there's a wide range of them and their uses to put some strategy into what players will level up first.  Still need to experiment with that more.  I also appreciate you don't loose the girls you've collected up to this point, their levels are just reset.

The shop is pretty basic, actual money spending to by koban packs, koban bought items for boosters or consumables.  I wish there were a few permanent items you could buy with kobans or yems, like some office furnature or something.  Things that decorate and give passive bonuses to money or idle clicker damage or reducing timers, etc.

So yeah not much else I have to add to this.  it has potential, and I need to spend more time with it to see finer points I might be missing.  I like it's progression is mostly on the clicker hero's model, with an included affection mode with your main girls, but getting intimate with them is a very slow progress currently.  Also an option to turn off animations would be nice, and consider adding other stuff to buy besides just boosters and consumables.

I’m having fun with the game and like the artwork, but I can’t find any source for information. For instance, I am not clear on what is the difference between “Hardcore click” “Charm click” and “Know-how” click? “Boss click” obviously is clicking power on the boss characters, but I don’t know what the other categories are.

Edit:

Wait, I might have it figured out. Each different stage girl cares about a different type of click: charm, hardcore, or know-how. So that improved stat will help with that specific stage girl? But why then does Mizuki have a “Know-how” icon associated with her, when as far as I can tell, she in no way contributes to helping with know-how. And Megane has a “hardcore” icon, but doesn’t seem to be connected to “Hardcore clicks” at all.

Edited by PiperFawn
additional information.

Does anyone have a list of all the possible charms obtainable from the "crafts" function?

So far I've unlocked 11 of those and they're getting pretty expensive, I'd like to know if it's worth taking other random ones or it's better to turn up the ones I already have.

2 hours ago, Falco82 said:

Does anyone have a list of all the possible charms obtainable from the "crafts" function?

So far I've unlocked 11 of those and they're getting pretty expensive, I'd like to know if it's worth taking other random ones or it's better to turn up the ones I already have.

You might want to have a look in the hentai clicker section of the forum. This thread was created for the closed beta, but as soon as open beta arrived, a section for that game was created.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I have been playing the Beta version for a while now. I am at level 2526 in the Office section. I have unlocked Mizuki, Bunny, Estell, Megane, and Lyrsa in my Harem so far. It works fairly well, but there are a couple of main questions I have:

1. What slowed me down the most is the fact that I often lose progress in between gaming sessions. Not on the Office girls, but in my Harem girls. For instance, let's say I click 100 times on Lyrsa to increase her level and unlock more stages in her evolution (I don't know what these are called). Her gauge requires 300 clicks total, and I start at 0. After I click 100 times on her, her gauge is now at 100/300. I leave the game and come back several hours later. When I come back, the odds are her gauge will be lower than before, maybe even at 0/300. What happened to the previous clicks? Is it a normal dynamic? Is the progress regressing if I don't play for a while?

2. In the Harem section, there are Contacts that are unlocked as I move up Office levels. I have unlocked 10 so far. The next one should be unlocked when I reach level 2600 in the Office section. What do you do with these Contact girls? I tried clicking on them, but that does nothing.

For now, that's all I wanted to ask. In the future, when the game is more developed, I am sure there will be more things to do on this game.

Thanks!
John0512

1 minute ago, John0512 said:

@Chthugha, thank you. I looked in the list of forums, but cannot find hentai clicker anywhere, as you mentioned. I see a couple of Hentai Heroes bug forums, that's it. Is that what you're referring to?

Click on the large HentaiHeroes Forum logo at the top of this thread.
Scroll down, past the French HH forum, and there's the HentaiClicker part of the forum.

I'm not seeking answers to anything.  I tried to play the game three times, almost got there on the second try as it actually loaded, and got the message on the third: "Your browser does not support WebGL."  This suggests my system doesn't have enough memory; I have similar trouble loading Crystal Maidens and have given up on this too.  So, in short, I cannot comment on any aspects of game performance, but, what I saw of the girls was (sort of) impressive.

I play Crush Crush too.  Love the clever and realistic dialogue from the characters in this game - great individual personalities.