Hentai Clicker beta discussion

Just now, GeorgeMTO said:

No, it suggests that your browser does not support WebGL.

But sometimes it does, so your answer is a tad simplistic.  I get this message in other games I can play when I need refresh the memory (for example Crush Crush).  When I close my browser, restart my computer and restart the browser, I can usually open the game.  This suggests inadequate memory or an address conflict.  It's either a main memory or a graphics memory problem.  I can't really be bothered finding out because I don't really crave these games.  I just made a comment in passing.

3 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

But sometimes it does, so your answer is a tad simplistic. I get this message in other games I can play when I need refresh the memory (for example Crush Crush). When I close my browser, restart my computer and restart the browser, I can usually open the game. This suggests inadequate memory or an address conflict. It's either a main memory or a graphics memory problem. I can't really be bothered finding out because I don't really crave these games. I just made a comment in passing.

Well sorry then, that's information that was not presented so I couldn't possibly know it. I was simply providing a simple correction to prevent other people from thinking that such an error message means they need memory rather than WebGL. I just made a correction in passing, intending to help you play the game.

On 10/14/2019 at 5:57 AM, Zorba the Geek said:

But sometimes it does, so your answer is a tad simplistic.  I get this message in other games I can play when I need refresh the memory (for example Crush Crush).  When I close my browser, restart my computer and restart the browser, I can usually open the game.  This suggests inadequate memory or an address conflict.  It's either a main memory or a graphics memory problem.  I can't really be bothered finding out because I don't really crave these games.  I just made a comment in passing.

I suspect it's graphics memory as I have enough of normal memory and still can't play ... but I have quite old graphics card.

6 minutes ago, Honza said:

I suspect it's graphics memory as I have enough of normal memory and still can't play ... but I have quite old graphics card.

Yes, it's a bummer because HH have offered a new girl (what's her name... Mizuki? - she looks a lot like Marina) if I could get to a certain level in Clicker.  Fiddling around with browser memory settings can often allow me access to these games, but it slows things down alot, even causing a 'not responding' message and a frozen page for minutes at a time in all the pages I try to access.  I sometimes have 5 tabs in my browser at any one time.

14 minutes ago, Honza said:

... actually, the error message I got is different: "This browser could not allocate enough memory for the WebGL content. If you are developer of this content, try allocating less memory to your WebGL build in the WebGL player settings."

15 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:
27 minutes ago, Honza said:

Yes, it's a bummer because HH have offered a new girl (what's her name... Mizuki? - she looks a lot like Marina) if I could get to a certain level in Clicker.  Fiddling around with browser memory settings can often allow me access to these games, but it slows things down alot, even causing a 'not responding' message and a frozen page for minutes at a time in all the pages I try to access.  I sometimes have 5 tabs in my browser at any one time.

Well, I can't play at all ... and yes, I care just because of Mizuki as well ...

WAIT: Is the game supposed to run on 32bit browser or does it require 64bit one?

(Also, is that a time-limited offer or can it wait before I upgrade?)

Edited by Honza

I dont have girls to play this game xDDD... They are In Harem/Contacts and they are drinking a cofee in my apartment... pls can you explain what they are doing there??? Cause wherever i girl joins, i do Visit, she goes in Contact, and Later THE SAME RESULT, wtf seriously,... and i randomly got 2 girls, luckly enough to go through.

So yeah, the Contacts in this game are totally useless, i click *(no matter) and 0

If someone can explain how this game works, i appreciate a lot ))

1 ora fa, Daniels ha scritto:

I dont have girls to play this game xDDD... They are In Harem/Contacts and they are drinking a cofee in my apartment... pls can you explain what they are doing there??? Cause wherever i girl joins, i do Visit, she goes in Contact, and Later THE SAME RESULT, wtf seriously,... and i randomly got 2 girls, luckly enough to go through.

So yeah, the Contacts in this game are totally useless, i click *(no matter) and 0

If someone can explain how this game works, i appreciate a lot ))

You can't interact with contacts (I know it's annoying but it's true) but every girl in the contacts gives you a bonus in clicks, idle, etc. they are automatic fixed upgrades.

In contrast, girls in the harem have a bar to fill in to unlock their perks (as well as images 😜).

Obviously these are more powerful, anyway, both the contacts and the girls of the harem are released at certain levels, only those of the gacha are obtained with the luck (and many kobans).

hentai clicker Harem
Где можно увидеть какие там будут после того,как по тычишь сердечки,чтоб узнать как она выглядеть будет каждая девушка? 

On 10/16/2019 at 5:08 PM, Zorba the Geek said:

What do you mean "Fiddling around with browser memory settings"?  that's the problem i keep having with clicker.

On 10/16/2019 at 11:21 PM, Honza said:

WAIT: Is the game supposed to run on 32bit browser or does it require 64bit one?

Seems it was the 64bit browser. In 64bit browser, it runs even over ssh! ... now, how to get Mizuki back here again? Stage 3000? ... ok that will take a while ...

Edited by Honza

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2019 at 11:12 AM, Gambit126 said:

What do you mean "Fiddling around with browser memory settings"?  that's the problem i keep having with clicker.

I run firefox and this browser can allocate more graphics memory to pages when this option is selected.  However, this comes at a cost to overall performance and can slow things down.  The latest versions of firefox can allocate more memory to run webGL.  It's meant to fix the problem, but so far no good.  It may be that my system is just too old and too slow, notably the realtec graphics hardware.

Have been playing this for a while now. It was all good until 2 days ago, suddenly after refreshing the webpage (Chrome) I noticed I struggled to advance on stages. I was at stage 7500 approx. but for some reason it was waaay harder to defeat next boss, didn't matter if I had all abilities up. Before this, I reached stage 9400 (I have all free girls and all contacts, all artifacts at level 220) easily, so there is no way I could be stuck in 7500. I decided to reset today hoping I wouldn't have problems reaching level 6000 (I need 5900 minimum to reset), but here I am, struggling to make it to 5000.

I didn't see any update message, but this honestly sucks. I mean, if you want to balance the game and make it harder to get the next free girl at level 9000 I understand it, what it doesn't make it any sense it's letting the minimum level to reset as previously, I am having a really hard time now since I got all girls, contacts, artifacts and leveled them. If you balance the game to make it harder then balance the minimum level to reset as well.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Jon.Landon.001 said:

Have been playing this for a while now. It was all good until 2 days ago, suddenly after refreshing the webpage (Chrome) I noticed I struggled to advance on stages. I was at stage 7500 approx. but for some reason it was waaay harder to defeat next boss, didn't matter if I had all abilities up. Before this, I reached stage 9400 (I have all free girls and all contacts, all artifacts at level 220) easily, so there is no way I could be stuck in 7500. I decided to reset today hoping I wouldn't have problems reaching level 6000 (I need 5900 minimum to reset), but here I am, struggling to make it to 5000.

I didn't see any update message, but this honestly sucks. I mean, if you want to balance the game and make it harder to get the next free girl at level 9000 I understand it, what it doesn't make it any sense it's letting the minimum level to reset as previously, I am having a really hard time now since I got all girls, contacts, artifacts and leveled them. If you balance the game to make it harder then balance the minimum level to reset as well.

I also have all artifacts and they are at 250. I also have Finalmecia's 3rd perk for 10x idle multi. I can't easily reach stage 6000, because that never was easy. Even with those stats. The evnt introduced a bug that boosted your multiplier permanently with your powers, instead of temporarily. Refreshing is the exact thing to remove the perma boosts. So you are most likely experiencing the actual speed right now.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I also have all artifacts and they are at 250. I also have Finalmecia's 3rd perk for 10x idle multi. I can't easily reach stage 6000, because that never was easy. Even with those stats. The evnt introduced a bug that boosted your multiplier permanently with your powers, instead of temporarily. Refreshing is the exact thing to remove the perma boosts. So you are most likely experiencing the actual speed right now.

Makes sense. Coincidentally, first time I made it to 6000 was when event started (I guess bug helped me, but I was pretty close anyways), got a new girl and it went really fast from there. Thought it was because I was getting girls and contacts, and made it to 9500, no girls or contacts left.  Of course, this meant the minimum to reset was set higher, and after refreshing it became hard. After a few hours I am sure I can reset daily, but it will take many hours, when usually it should take minutes.

Anyways guess I don't mind having this problem since I got many girls thanks to it.

1 hour ago, Jon.Landon.001 said:

Makes sense. Coincidentally, first time I made it to 6000 was when event started (I guess bug helped me, but I was pretty close anyways), got a new girl and it went really fast from there. Thought it was because I was getting girls and contacts, and made it to 9500, no girls or contacts left.  Of course, this meant the minimum to reset was set higher, and after refreshing it became hard. After a few hours I am sure I can reset daily, but it will take many hours, when usually it should take minutes.

Anyways guess I don't mind having this problem since I got many girls thanks to it.

Nah, 6k sounds about what you should be able to get to with some determination.
6.2k is about the last stage I can reasonably reach.

So I'm guessing there's going to be more girls added in the future. As of stage 8400, all I got left is contacts since resetting has no merit because it doesn't even give affection at this point nor did it at stage 6000 or so. Gargantuan amount of mojo is cool, but the affection is way better.

The bug or whatever with the event is the only thing that made it possible to clear that event and honestly the speed boost should be retained as it should be the seemingly infinite amount of stages that keep the game going 'cause it sure isn't going to be idling on the same screen for days.

• 1 month later...