en que consiste el nuevo sistema de atracción?

Pues eso mismo. no se supone que han cambiado el sistema para que sea mas fácil conseguir las chicas?

porque yo habré combatido hoy alrededor de 50 veces y me ha soltado dos puntos de atracción (anoche deje a keeka con 59 y ahora mismo llevo 61 después de todo el gasto diario de energía y de recargar con kobans)

Esta roto el sistema o es un engaño?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well, that's it. Are not supposed to have changed the system to make it easier to get the girls?

because I will have fought today about 50 times and it has released two attraction points (last night I left keeka with 59 and right now I have 61 after all the daily energy expenditure and recharging with kobans)

Is the system broken or is it a hoax?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Buu, I agree with Chthugha that it's quite hard to understand you, but I think what you're saying is this: The patch notes stated that they'd change the attraction system, to make it easier to complete girls, yet, out of fifty fights, you only got 2 points, instead of the 15 to 20 that you're used to.

First of all, I'm sorry for your bad luck. However, the change to the system is not an overall drop rate increase. All the change does, is that when you get a drop for one of the boss' non-event girls, it skews the chances towards getting a drop you already have. So if, for example, at Dark Lord, you had 20 points for Sheherezamond, 5 for Kimie, and none for Arcana, when you'd get an affection drop, the chances of it being Sheherezamond or Kimie would be bigger than the chance of it being Arcana. However, the drop rate itself did not change. And event girls don't count, so Keeka doesn't get the changed rate either.

Does that clarify the issue?

• Like 2
  • Thinking 1

Yeah, I get what you're saying Saeralyhn, but I'm agree with buu too, because I think the patch maybe do a little wrong with the event girls, before the upgrade, I was getting 8 or 10 points of Keeka by every 20 or 30 fistpoints; after the patch, just 5 for 50 fistpoints, not only the drop rate fell too much, but even the quantity for every drop, instead of 3 or 5, I was getting 1 or 2, based on that, I can understand why buu is so pissed off. I just hope, if this upgrade is broken, doesn't get in the way when you only have one girl left in any boss, I'm just saying just to be cautious about that.

• Thanks 1

Hey, bro, it says this:

"The Attraction system gets an upgrade: when players fight a villain, their chances of getting Attraction points for the girls they’ve already attracted will increase. Thus, a player will be able to add a Girl in his Harem faster".

The Patch Notes didn't say that the event girls are not affected, only says that when a player fight a villain, and in order to get event girls, we fight villains, ¿or I'm wrong?

Or are you talking about any other official comment?, because I don't know about any other.

And even in that case, and just saying that until the upgrade obtaining the event girls was in a regular pace, but after that it changed it for worse. Tell me, using a new code can not mess with a code only used in a certain event?

We're reading the French one, because the English one seemed very strange and the French patch notes were much clearer about how it worked and it only affects "classic girls".

Others have reported drops working fine, so it being reduced for you is just RNG.

• 2 weeks later...

Desde que empezó el evento hasta el día de hoy solo

concegi 11 de atracción porque Solo davan 1 y 2 puntos, si eso es mejorar no vieran echo nada.

o mi traductor esta mal envés de decir lo hemos mejorado era la hemos cagado

cagada.jpg

• Thanks 1

hace 4 horas, hezpay dijo:

Desde que empezó el evento hasta el día de hoy solo

concegi 11 de atracción porque Solo davan 1 y 2 puntos, si eso es mejorar no vieran echo nada.

o mi traductor esta mal envés de decir lo hemos mejorado era la hemos cagado

cagada.jpg

Dude try using  the tranlator if you don't know to much English ( don't worry, I also speak Spanish like you lol).

Moreover, I'm sorry for your bad luck. I've got these girls in just 4 days ( the legendary one I was very lucky, x100 attraction )

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/23/2019 at 5:42 AM, KYOUKO said:

Is there a problem with the new attraction system? It's the third event I play and I can not get any girl.

00000.png

Just to be clear. This event is supposed to be different. These girls are the strongest in the game for their specialty and it is very very very unlikely to get them without spending kobans. They happen every second month, so if you want one, you will have to plan ahead and save kobans for it.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, KYOUKO said:

Is there a problem with the new attraction system? It's the third event I play and I can not get any girl.

00000.png

Okay, thanks for the info! I will not play those events anymore. Spending 5 days and not getting anything is frustrating.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

En números el nuevo sistema de atracción está roto.

Me alegra que no sea solo yo el loco y que resulte obvio para más personas.

La explicacion es muy sencilla:

Sistema antiguo, tú luchabas 100 veces contra un villano y tenías un 1% de ganar un chica. Es decir, 1 veces, pongamos la última en el peor de los casos ganabas 1 chica y las otras 99 veces ganabas dinero.

Sistema nuevo, tú luchas 100 veces contra un villano y tienes un 3% de ganar 1-2-3 Puntos de Atracción, un 1% de ganar 4-5-6 Puntos de Atracción. Es decir necesitas"ganar atracción" 50 veces en el mejor de los casos para ganar 1 chica y SOLO ganas dinero 50 veces, es mucho menos eficiente.

El porqué está claro, si tienes 89% de Atracción con una chica por ese 11% que te falta es más fácil que pagues kobans para conseguir la chica.

PERO, en suma total yo gasto menos kobans con este nuevo sistema, mi estrategia es ganar las chicas de villano + ganar la chica de misiones y el último día en el Pachinco de evento Ganar las demás chicas. Si no consigo las 2 chicas de villano no juego al pachinko.

PERO, independientemente de mi sistema si en 1 día (48 luchas con villanos) no puedes conseguir un número razonable de puntos de atracción... (Digamos 48/2= 24 Pts Atrac) el sistema está mal balanceado. Punto, es así. No lo digo por mi, lo digo por el juego, si un jugador ve que lo putean en un evento por no conseguir 2 chicas "fáciles", en el siguiente evento vuelve a suceder, en el siguiente de nuevo... el jugador deja el juego cabreado y no vuelve, perdiendo la oportunidad de gastar dinero real... A mí fue lo que me pasó hace un año. Cuando introdujeron las chicas legendarias perdí la primera, perdí la segunda, perdí la tercera... Borre la página del navegador y me fui.

In numbers the new attraction system is broken.

I'm glad it's not just me the crazy and that it's obvious to more people.

The explanation is very simple:

Old system, you fought 100 times against a villain and you had a 1% to win a girl. That is, 1 times, let's put the last in the worst case you won 1 girl and the other 99 times you earned money.

New system, you fight 100 times against a villain and you have 3% of winning 1-2-3 Attraction Points, 1% of winning 4-5-6 Attraction Points. In other words, you need to "gain attraction" 50 times in the best case to win 1 girl and ONLY earn money 50 times, it is much less efficient.

The reason is clear, if you have 89% Attraction with a girl for that 11% that you lack it is easier to pay kobans to get the girl.

BUT, in total I spend less kobans with this new system, my strategy is to win the villain girls + win the missions girl and the last day in the event Pachinco Win the other girls. If I do not get the 2 villain girls I do not play pachinko.

BUT, regardless of my system if in 1 day (48 fights with villains) you can not get a reasonable number of attraction points ... (Let's say 48/2 = 24 Pts Atrac) the system is badly balanced. Point, it's like that. I do not say it for me, I say it for the game, if a player sees that they commit it in an event for not getting 2 "easy" girls, in the next event it happens again, in the next one again ... the player leaves the game pissed off and does not return, losing the opportunity to spend real money ... It was what happened to me a year ago. When they introduced the legendary girls I lost the first, I lost the second, I lost the third ... I deleted the browser page and I left.

Edited by Rolobo
  • Thanks 1

En ‎23‎/‎06‎/‎2019 a las 8:56, Chthugha dijo:

Just to be clear. This event is sulposed to be different. These girls are the strongest in the game for their specialty and it is very very very unlikely to get them without spending kobans. They happen every second month, so if you want one, you will have to plan ahead and save kobans for it.

Tú estás diciendo que CLARAMENTE los creadores están diciendo que es PAYTOWIN? 

Si tú pagas y ganas ESTA chica tú tendrás ventaja frente a los que no pagan?

Tú dices que esto es estrategia?

Si en un evento de 5 días (1 lucha por 30 minutos = 240 luchas) y las luchas todas TU te mereces está chica por fidelidad al juego. El dogma de cualquier "videojuego" ES (o debería ser) "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING". Si en 200 luchas solo has conseguido 89% no te están AGRADECIENDO, te están CASTIGANDO, te están diciendo: "no, no es suficiente con tu tiempo, además debes pagar".

Eso confirma el aforismo de "en un freetoplay el dinero que pagas es tu vida".

You are saying that CLEARLY the creators are saying that it is PAYTOWIN?

If you pay and earn THIS girl you will have an advantage over those who do not pay?

You say that this is strategy?

If in a 5-day event (1 fight for 30 minutes = 240 fights) and all the fights you deserve, you are a girl for loyalty to the game. The dogma of any "video game" IS (or should be) "THANK YOU FOR PLAYING". If in 200 struggles you have only achieved 89% you are not THANKING, you are PUNISHING, you are saying: "no, your time is not enough, you must also pay".

That confirms the aphorism of "in a freetoplay the money you pay is your life".

Edited by Rolobo
  • Thanks 1

En ‎06‎/‎07‎/‎2019 a las 10:49, Chthugha dijo:

@Rolobo

I don't understand Spanish, and I'm not going through the trouble of translating it to English, so if you want to tell me something, you'd have to post it in English.
In fact, this is the English forum, and you have to talk English here, not Spanish.

Of course, if you want English without problem I also speak French and a little Czech if you prefer.