Android App can't connect to server

Jack Ryder

The app was not working for me either, now that I am on hotel WiFi, the web have failed also saying 'err_ssl_protocol_error' on Chrome, similar on Firefox and explorer, only puffin browser is working which if I recall is mobile only but Android and Apple compatible, seems there certificates are invalid.

@Chthugha That app is the reason I've spent $90~USD on the game since the beginning of this year.  I wouldn't play this on a browser, it's too inconvenient.

Game still not working though.  Been about two days now.  And I thought the random log offs were annoying.  This is not good guys.

6 minutes ago, dd089966 said:

@Chthugha That app is the reason I've spent $90~USD on the game since the beginning of this year.  I wouldn't play this on a browser, it's too inconvenient.

Game still not working though.  Been about two days now.  And I thought the random log offs were annoying.  This is not good guys.

The app literally is a glorified browser. I can create a similar thing on my phone for any browser game without it constantly crashing 😂