Suggestion about drops of the last bosses added

sanjkame

I think is cool the idea of a boss drop itens other than money, but one thing keep bothering me. Why a boss like Karole and probably Jackson's crew keeps droping COMMON itens even after reach the max level? I believe more than just increase the drop for Epic itens for example,(Which would be great!) remove Common itens after that boss reach an specified level is a good way to make these bosses more worth to fight with.

It would be surely cool, but, as the past experience with Karole should have told you, the devs do not want to get those bosses worth to fight in the way you described. Demonstration of this is the fact that, if they would have, the implementation of your suggestion would have already been done: as an ex programmer, I can assure you that the devs with any probability would have needed less than an hour to change the code accordingly (probably much less). We must be thankful that they decided to let the last bosses drop epic and sometimes legendary items after they reach a certain level: stingy as they usually are of more concessions of resources, they could easily have avoided to implement that rule.

If you want that, then you will go to a system where every fight gives you a small chance on a gift instead of always giving a gift. Every rare bracelet and up would cost you more money to buy than Roko will ever give you, even with a 10% club boost. So if you work it out, it would mean that the epic gifts would drop down to once every ~100 fights and legendary gifts would be a miracle to drop.

• 2 weeks later...

Slight issue with the arguments being presented (although I know that the actual implementation supports them). The cash-dropping bosses all give a reliable increase to their rewards. Granted, the end result, once you factor in how often the weak bosses get girls, is still horrific, but it's a steady increase. The devs could, if they so chose, have the bosses drop only 1 of the rewards, each time, until the player meets the threshold for the next reward. At that point, the boss would drop only the new reward. You'd never get them dropping legendary undies, since they don't level high enough, but you would be reliably getting better rewards, and the current odds of a legendary drop probably don't make it worth trying for, even if you've maxed the bosses.

I'm at least 65% sure that the devs aren't out to *openly* screw us over, else they wouldn't have tried so often to sweep the math under the rug... right?