Legendary Ombresse

Valgo

RNGesus has shone his unholy light upon me once again, harem brothers!

1016976087_ScreenShot2019-06-21at6_51_50PM.png.a2222814ec1cd795c7549945b5d15273.png1589964495_ScreenShot2019-06-21at6_51_26PM.png.3fccda4090c198794cba446480fcb1bc.png

Zero kobans spent, around 50-60 fights total, and I got flowers! This along with that 100 shard drop I got for Chamelea, I've been super lucky lately. Every thing's coming up Porker!

I'm gonna horrible luck in the next event aren't I?

Edited by Porker

13 hours ago, jelom said:

I started with 14 shards in 21 battles but from then things have changed for the worse and now I am even below the expected average and with only 19 shards in 100 battles. Well, RNG is like that, I don't complain, I will get Ombresse for sure in the last day with some refills. icon-koban-small-transparent.png.8a91c3a8b62b7a78c1f7a09dfc0bf570.png 

Seeing RNG was in the bad side, today I started to do some refills to get at least to 70 shards in the last day. I was on a bad drop rate, extrapolating to more than 600 battles to get her, but, suddenly a jackpot showed when I was at 60 shards 😎😍

To be honest she costed me 13 refills and 368 battles before the drop, but a 100 is always welcomed.

By the way, is the third girl, and the second legendary girl I got with a 100 shards drop.

image.png.ec9361c3bfdf47afb0fd5292ae925317.png

image.png.c524a5c48bf8313656fdf5cc49460ac9.png

Shard system has been so bad for me lately I don't bother getting refills with kobans as there is no point. First few days usually gets me shards every 2 to 5 rolls until I hit 40 shards or so. After that is usually 90 or so fights between single shard drops.

• Like 1

I'm not charm in any account and I won't be trying that hard for her.  It doesn't matter anyway.  With a day and a bit to go my best account for her has her on 51 shards, hardly a winner.  My worst is 19 and, in all accounts, I can do two or more rounds without a single shard drop.  It seems to be getting harder and harder to win over these legendaries, even with a revival.

While I appreciate that these girls should be harder to get, maybe it shouldn't be as hard as they're making it now.  I don't think 15k worth of kobans to have a minimal chance of getting them (without these x100 shard drops) is remotely fair.  Fabienne was a good balance.  I needed a revival and 6k worth of kobans to get her within reach of acquisition at the next revival in all accounts, but not Sarah Jay or this current Plain Jane.

Oh, on the topic of revivals, the Anniversary must be on the way - July anyway.  I wonder what is in store for this; a legendary revival?  Nah!  The know-how girl is still to cum...

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, jelom said:

Seeing RNG was in the bad side, today I started to do some refills to get at least to 70 shards in the last day. I was on a bad drop rate, extrapolating to more than 600 battles to get her, but, suddenly a jackpot showed when I was at 60 shards 😎😍

To be honest she costed me 13 refills and 368 battles before the drop, but a 100 is always welcomed.

By the way, is the third girl, and the second legendary girl I got with a 100 shards drop.

image.png.ec9361c3bfdf47afb0fd5292ae925317.png

image.png.c524a5c48bf8313656fdf5cc49460ac9.png

Well, nice to know some people are lucky!  Well done.  If you're charm, doubly well done.  I got Fabienne in Peregrine Took (know-how) with one of these, but none since in Legendary Days, so I reckon you're truly blessed with two of them.  [Aside whisper... "Tin ass!"]

Well shit, I wanted to get this one, I'm a Highschool DxD fan (Prefer Xenovia, but I'll take a Rias parody.), But I'm only at like 34 shards so far.  If I can't get her up to at least 50 by this time tomarrow I might just have to pass and try on a revival instead.

On 6/20/2019 at 4:00 AM, SuperTanya said:

Sorry guys, first login of the day and first x10 attempt. And yesterday night i got another x100 on Jackson’s crew so this is going nice for me. Peace!

60C8B972-B3D9-4C1A-9589-E9597FDB9492.png

So, we needed to see this why? 

1 hour ago, jelom said:

@Zorba the Geek you only need between 3k-5k in refills to get a legendary. With that you get 300-500 additional battles to the 200 free in the four days of the event. That should be enough to get her.

Not with my luck to date!  I think 2-3 shards per round of 20 would fail to get me over the line even with your assessment.  What you said was certainly true for Fabienne, and trying for her was in line with what your calculations, but not for these latest two (at least in my case).

Got the Ombresse and she really wasn't what I was expecting. When I heard she was based on Rias from Highschool DxD, I though it would involve certain type of art......obviously I was wrong with that. Especially with first 3 scenes. 

Oh well, at least she gives nice amount of ymen and her battle stats could be good too. Just got to wait for event for that. 

Well, I had to use kobans (as expected) but I managed to get her.

I managed to grab 44 shards from 203 free fights and then used 11 full refills plus 12 fights of the number 12 for a total of 100 shards.

So, in total, 2591 kobans spend, 435 fights and a ratio of 4.35 fights per shard.

Against my better judgement I decided to keep going.  It paid off.  got the 100 drop after 63 points.  Only had to do like 4 or 5 refills I think.  Still not a fan, I think the drop rate needs to be upped a bit so most players if they spend all or most of their free turns get at least 50 percent.  A lot are falling in the 30-40 range.  They would be more likely to spend kobans if they knew they were over half way there.

• Like 1

Just now, John 1039 said:

524 fights - 53 total shard drops - avg. dropped shard amount 1.9*
18,650 affection in 19 drops
3,451 Kobans spent

Yes, that's sad, eh.  I share your misery and it's not even worth my while wasting kobans to try to get her, even if she was in the right class for my accounts.  This has been worse than trying for Sarah Jay and I didn't think this was remotely possible!  My worst account is 22 shard drops with one round left.  My best is 58.  Pathetic!!

• Like 1

Got her, had above average luck, as I needed less refills (8) than most of what I'm seeing here.

I didn't get a lucky 100 drop, but I did get a single affection item for going over. Legendaries take so much affection to max, it's nice to have all those flowers; also to know you can stop spending on refills.

Well that was a total bum out!!  My results for all six accounts:

Account #1 x49, Account #2 x44, Account #3 x35, Account #4 x51, Account #5 x60, Account #6 x26.

Of these, only Accounts #4 & #5 are where this strange girl might be worth trying for next time, but not seriously because in none of those accounts am I charm.  It just means a ridiculous cost to upgrade her affection for nothing other than a slightly better harem payout.  As far as I could tell, only Golden Bunny maxed out pays well in the harem at 20,400.  I've only just managed to max out Levitya and when did we try for her?  Ages ago.

Seriously, I think there's been a slight but steady decline in the ability to get these legendaries from Fabienne on.  She was the first introduction to the attraction system.  If we have to spend 6k or more in kobans to get these girls the only time I would seriously entertain doing this would be if she was in the right class for me and then it would depend if I can get her to x60 or x70 before the end.

It looks like we may have to wait quite a bit longer for a legendary revival as the next 4 day event would most likely be another Epic Days and then there's the Anniversary coming up next month(?).  Either the Anniversary event replaces a new event or a revival (Epic or Legendary Days).  Sorry to whinge ad nauseum, but everytime I visit my harem in my Adrian'smole account I see Fabienne languishing on a frustrating x96 shards.  So, aside from a spectacular period of rotten luck, she's a cert for next time - the same for all my other KH accounts, apart from maybe Peckerbird.