Champions Rewards Stage 5

Pendulum

Sooo, I completed the first Champion challenge and moved on to the second challenge but I didn't get anything from the first challengers stage 5, am I reading the Patchnotes wrong?

The last phase of the champion will have different and unique rewards

• The special Champion Outfit (for ProfilePage);
  • The special Champion Background (for Profile Page);
  • The special Champion Theme (for Profile Page);
  • The special Champion Girl;
  • After the previous 4 rewards has been awarded, the champion will reward the player with a Legendary Gift;

I completed the last Phase but didn't get anything, what did I do wrong?

Edit: Reward just got a massive delay, that's it lol

Edited by Pendulum69

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Have you checked your profile page to see if you unlocked any content? Perhaps the display just didn't appear.

There's absolutely nothing new there, unfortunately, I can screenshot my profile if you don't believe me

Edit: Okay, after an hour or so there it finally was: a Background for 4 Girls, so, I guess it was only delayed? Anyway, post is now irrelevant

Edited by Pendulum69

12 hours ago, Pendulum69 said:

The last phase of the champion will have different and unique rewards

• The special Champion Outfit (for ProfilePage);
  • The special Champion Background (for Profile Page);
  • The special Champion Theme (for Profile Page);
  • The special Champion Girl;
  • After the previous 4 rewards has been awarded, the champion will reward the player with a Legendary Gift;

1: special champion outfit = three pieces

2: special champion background: three pieces

3: special champion theme = one piece

4: special champion girl = one piece

So in total you have to beat 5th phase 8 times to get all the rewards, which also means that you will need 40 days to get all the rewards.

1 hour ago, ecks said:

Seems like a lot of trouble for very little reward. Except for the champion girl part.

And legendary gifts afterwards. I'm going to need tons of affection for months to come, and it's actually a quite noticeable boost to monthly affection gained.

Edit: And oh man, I've just finished my first stage 5 and realized that stages are reset back to 1 afterwards. 🤦‍♂️ Welp, won't say no to those free legendaries either.

Edited by Sefiroth
outdated

12 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

You really think that the chance to get the girl is 1/8? I highly doubt it... :/

I have no idea what made you think that was what jelom said, he made no comment as to the girls chance in the part you quoted.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I have no idea what made you think that was what jelom said, he made no comment as to the girls chance in the part you quoted.

I simply assumed that by stating that one could get the girl at first shot, maybe he thought that the girl and the other rewards have the same drop probability (being 8 rewards including the girl, it would be 1/8), and then posted my incredulous question. Obviously I may be wrong on his thinking.

1 minute ago, Observer_X said:

I simply assumed that by stating that one could get the girl at first shot, maybe he thought that the girl and the other rewards have the same drop probability (being 8 rewards including the girl, it would be 1/8), and then posted my incredulous question. Obviously I may be wrong on his thinking.

Even if they aren't 1/8, unless you're trying to imply that it's impossible to get a girl first shot, there's still a chance.

2 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Even if they aren't 1/8, unless you're trying to imply that it's impossible to get a girl first shot, there's still a chance.

Not impossible, IMHO it is so low that only a small bunch of players will get the girl before completing stage 8.5. This, obviously, is only my opinion, and being this the sixth day since the champions introduction, it is subject to verify. Simply, I will be much more surprised if in the end it will be discovered that I was wrong rather than I was right.

has anyone actually gotten a girl added to their harem from champions? 

when i finished the 5 stages of morning wood house i supposedly received the rights to some girl but 

i had to prove myself in some subsequent stages does anyone know anything  more about this

57 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yes, some people have gotten the girl. I'd recommend rereading the patch notes.

Read, read you say, reading and comprehension is for smart people, i like it when people do my thinking for me9_9

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, casey said:

Read, read you say, reading and comprehension is for smart people, i like it when people do my thinking for me9_9

Or check the poll post that Mythos linked to.