"Alice? Who the fuck is Alice?" (c)

Oops, i mean Justine.

Maybe I'm not the first to ask this question ... But he interests me from the moment when, according to the plot, I got to the quest "a crazy charm test"...
I missed something in the plot?.. I do not remember that she appeared earlier where either.
In the text of the quest and in some events (for example, about superheroes), it becomes somewhat clearer.
But the fact itself. Some crazy chick appears, makes claims, and the MC is clearly aware of what is happening. It seems that he put her in prison, although he promised to marry on her. Although ... being ON HER - he could promise anything ...
That's just the players do not know. No flashbacks, no explanations. And after this quest, she disappears again.
So actually ... who is this fucking Justine?

ADDED:

Do not send to Vicky on Wiki. I was already there and she told me almost nothing.

Edited by Салерион

1 minute ago, nupraptortwo said:

She didn't appear in the plot. The MC and her are referencing the affection scenes of Justine, so if you don't have her, you don't know what they are talking about.

I thought about that. But on the wiki there are no conversations from these scenes.  Hmmm, or I don't know where exactly to look at them, if they are there. 8-(

you guys are just to young

White Rabbit
One pill makes you larger, and one pill makes you small
And the ones that mother gives you, don't do anything at all
Go ask Alice, when she's ten feet tall
And if you go chasing rabbits, and you know you're going to fall
Tell 'em a hookah-smoking caterpillar has given you the call
And call Alice, when she was just small
When the men on the chessboard get up and tell you where to go
And you've just had some kind of mushroom, and your mind is moving low
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Affection scenes are not allowed on the wiki at Kinkoid's request. You can't see them or their dialogue if you don't have the girl.

Hmmm... you are kind of knowledgeable about this universe.

Enlighten ... What did happen there? And what exactly did he promise her while he was on/in her?

2 minutes ago, Салерион said:

@casey

From the text of the song understood only that it was about Alice for the authorship of Lewis Carroll (selective freaky delirium, btw).
Looked about the group on wikipedia. Yes, I'm too young for this. Moreover, during my youth, it was not so easy to hear songs in English, especially rock. 8-)

From a 60's 70's hippie rock group Jefferson Airplane who later changed their name to Jefferson Starship

1 minute ago, Салерион said:

Hmmm... you are kind of knowledgeable about this universe.

Enlighten ... What did happen there? And what exactly did he promise her while he was on/in her?

Seems like you have problems with more than one rule, what part of:

39 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You can't see them or their dialogue if you don't have the girl.

implied you can ask to be told what happens there? Sharing scenes and descriptions of scenes is forbidden.

13 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Seems like you have problems with more than one rule, what part of:

implied you can ask to be told what happens there? Sharing scenes and descriptions of scenes is forbidden.

I am one of those people who call things "their own names." If I were interested in art or literally dialogues, I would have asked just that.  8-)))

In this particular case - I ask you to enlighten "in your own words." You know (I'm pretty sure of that) what happened there. I dont know. I'm interested.

Just now, Салерион said:

I am one of those people who call things "their own names." If I were interested in art or literally dialogues, I would have asked just that. 8-)))

In this particular case - I ask you to enlighten "in your own words." You know (I'm pretty sure of that) what happened there. I dont know. I'm interested.

In my own words, get one of the friends you're sharing the account with by your own admission to buy the girl and find out for yourself.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

In my own words, get one of the friends you're sharing the account with by your own admission to buy the girl and find out for yourself.

Well, "buy the girl", regarding specifically Justine, for the moment it seems to be impossible. She is green, and green girls not present in Pachinko in this moment. 

Even if we do not remember about the "price of question", which exceeds several thousand euros if don't have good luck. 

But your position is clear to me. And she is justified. Everyone has their own principles. And even if they are based on incorrect premises (there is no point in trying to explain), they deserve respect. 

It's a pity. Perhaps there is someone else who has witnessed the events of interest to me, and decides to tell.

Since I don't have Justine in my Harem either, I can only speculate...

As in real life, Justine is probably one of those crazy bitches that just shows up in your life randomly. You know the type.
You meet her at the bar, have a couple of drinks, go to her place and you fuck her stupid one time and she goes bat-shit fucking crazy because no EVER made her feel that way before and she becomes the uber-stalker. Standing across the street in the pouring rain, staring into your apartment windows, aching for a glimpse of you through the curtains, sifting through your trash for a discarded t-shirt she can choke herself with while she masturbates because it smells like you. Showing up at your work, running past the secretary to fling her top open and smash her tits against the meeting room window where you're giving a presentation to the company Vice-President, screaming, "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!!??" as security wrestles her away, kicking and screaming. Confined to an institution where she passes days either bound in a straight-jacket inside a padded room or sitting with her head lying on a table of the common room, using a crayon of what she assumes to be your favorite color to playfully draw hearts and stars on the table top with your initials in them until her therapy team decides that possibly the best course for her reentry into society is to have her interact directly with you while supervised, which is where our Hero comes in; meeting her again at the Hero Academy...
Not that I've ever had that problem of course.

(Damn... I miss that bitch. What was her name? 🤣)

(SIDE NOTE : I actually have no real idea of how or where Justine fits into the storyline and the above is pure fiction on my part.)

Edited by Kuradur
Added Side Note
  • Haha 1

On 7/3/2019 at 5:13 AM, Kuradur said:

Since I don't have Justine in my Harem either, I can only speculate...

As in real life, Justine is probably one of those crazy bitches that just shows up in your life randomly. You know the type.
You meet her at the bar, have a couple of drinks, go to her place and you fuck her stupid one time and she goes bat-shit fucking crazy because no EVER made her feel that way before and she becomes the uber-stalker. Standing across the street in the pouring rain, staring into your apartment windows, aching for a glimpse of you through the curtains, sifting through your trash for a discarded t-shirt she can choke herself with while she masturbates because it smells like you. Showing up at your work, running past the secretary to fling her top open and smash her tits against the meeting room window where you're giving a presentation to the company Vice-President, screaming, "WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME!!??" as security wrestles her away, kicking and screaming. Confined to an institution where she passes days either bound in a straight-jacket inside a padded room or sitting with her head lying on a table of the common room, using a crayon of what she assumes to be your favorite color to playfully draw hearts and stars on the table top with your initials in them until her therapy team decides that possibly the best course for her reentry into society is to have her interact directly with you while supervised, which is where our Hero comes in; meeting her again at the Hero Academy...
Not that I've ever had that problem of course.

(Damn... I miss that bitch. What was her name? 🤣)

(SIDE NOTE : I actually have no real idea of how or where Justine fits into the storyline and the above is pure fiction on my part.)

As some members will know I have a real soft spot for Justine.  She's been badly portrayed.  Your assessment of who Justine might be and her personality is frighteningly on the mark!  I had a so-called girlfriend who drove me to near madness by her OCD, even ruining my good career through deliberate sabotage when I was required to move away to advance in it.

She was the classic barstool chick and similarly motivated, but instead of tits it was her pantyless skirt under the table and her determination to guide my hand up it that was a significant distraction for fellow patrons.  She was not into smashing her tits on anything because she was determined to hide them, thinking they were too small to be sexy.  She was wrong, of course.  To me they were the best part of her and, when I finally got to see them, I could make them do wondrous things when they were aroused (a bit like Wang's).  However, what ended it was when we had a huge fight and I managed to get out the door just before the entire kitchen knife set was left either clattering on the floor below the door or some were embedded in the door itself.

But... she was a breath of excitement in an otherwise dull existence so I do remember her with some fondness, but the actual experience of her was more of a nightmare.  Like Justine, though, she was as sexy as hell, with the emphasis on hell!  I met up with her some years later, but she hadn't aged well, succumbing to the effects of probable meth abuse, a waste of a once bubbly, very attractive and sexy redhead.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, casey said:

You must be an oldest too ......either that or your a fan of 60's-70's hippy rock

Not quite so old, but there was a replay of Jefferson Airplane on the radio and got to hear a lot of their songs, including White Rabbit and an extremely crazy song called 'Never Argue with a German If You're Tired or European Song'.  I checked it out on Youtube and it's from the album Bark.  Check it out.  My tastes are very catholic.

8 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Not quite so old, but there was a replay of Jefferson Airplane on the radio and got to hear a lot of their songs, including White Rabbit and an extremely crazy song called 'Never Argue with a German If You're Tired or European Song'.  I checked it out on Youtube and it's from the album Bark.  Check it out.  My tastes are very catholic.

This is way too much information but i have a soft spot for Jefferson Star-ship i became a man:D while their song " if only you believe in miracles"

was playing on the radio 

Edited by casey
  • Haha 1

On 7/2/2019 at 1:10 PM, Салерион said:

It's a pity. Perhaps there is someone else who has witnessed the events of interest to me, and decides to tell.

Since the forum is a very unfriendly place for spoilers(Which is very understandable) I suggest you to check the Discord server and ask for someone to show the aff scenes and story on private chat. ;)