Wrong quest - world 12 - quest 6 ?

Birdie_

Today, a new quest was released for world 12, quest 6 (jailhouse cocks). However, the references made in the first slides do not make any sense because they relate to something that did not happen (prison break out?). In addition, nothing mentioned so far should indicate that the person that we are looking for should be located where we are searching. 

Is it only my impression of has the order of the quests been messed up? I already had to pay a considerable amount of money in the initial slides and hope for a refund in case that the story is rearranged/ corrected.

• Thinking 1

On 7/3/2019 at 11:55 AM, Birdie_ said:

Today, a new quest was released for world 12, quest 6 (jailhouse cocks). However, the references made in the first slides do not make any sense because they relate to something that did not happen (prison break out?). In addition, nothing mentioned so far should indicate that the person that we are looking for should be located where we are searching. 

Is it only my impression of has the order of the quests been messed up? I already had to pay a considerable amount of money in the initial slides and hope for a refund in case that the story is rearranged/ corrected.

while I understand your confusion - I don't get the joke right now (reference to Star Wars?) ,

on the opposite I have no idea why you spent money/ energy to reach last scroll when there is no new world ahead for next months (s!)...

59 minutes ago, windia said:

while I understand your confusion - I don't get the joke right now (reference to Star Wars?) ,

on the opposite I have no idea why you spent money/ energy to reach last scroll when there is no new world ahead for next months (s!)...

He's probably referring to the 7M(?) cost in an early slide for a snack.

On 7/5/2019 at 10:03 PM, MCP said:

He's probably referring to the 7M(?) cost in an early slide for a snack.

That is correctly observed. As soon as I finish the scroll, I will re-read the slides and hope to understand the joke.

However, I would have expected that there would be a scroll explaining how/why they travelled to that location and how they got the outfit that they were wearing and how they knew that someone/something special would be exactly in that building. Even if a compass is involved, the story seems to be lacking very much context, at least for me, and yes, I am no native English speaker and thus I would probably miss out on some jokes and references that are not strictly straightforward.

• 2 weeks later...