Kicked out of server?

image.thumb.png.c52c07d827dbf262f92b658ea31937ac.png

Whent i try to upgrade my stats, and i click to much, i get following error.

After that i get trown out of the game and get 

500 Internal Server Error

An internal server error occurred.

26 minutes ago, Mika Kinkoid said:

Hello!

The issue occurs due to server protection against spam and DDoS attacks.

It´s caused by sending too many requests in a short time. Please do not overclick!

This is going to last for 15-60 minutes and work again as usual. :)

Can't it be arranged then, that you can du multiple upgrades by one click? Ex. x10 or even x100?

This is really annoying when you want to upgrade your stats big time.

• Like 1

This is really annoying as i just affected me as well.  Can we put in an option to just hold down a button to increase the stats in one continuous request, or even just put in a number?

Having to be temporarily IP banned for a valid in game function seems to be a bit stupid to me, and I don't see anyone offerring a viable alternative to NOT run into this problem either at the moment....

14 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Hell, I waited for 50 levels before getting my stats maxed again and added near 800 points to every stat ... truly never imagined so many people would wait to add up to six times that value.

I was mostly not upgrading because not caring about PvP, but when you can only get 1 win in arena every 2 or 3 rotations it might be time. After all that work I'm looking at 3rd place now, was 1st when I did it.

21 hours ago, Observer_X said:

Hell, I waited for 50 levels before getting my stats maxed again and added near 800 points to every stat ... truly never imagined so many people would wait to add up to six times that value.

You've never looked at the stats upgrades weekly standings?

• Like 1