3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

18 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, if you want to be nasty about this whole situation, then this 200 free combativity + 2 new girls is just their way to get people to spend more money. 

I mean, as they started the event without any new girls, lots of people have spend their kobans to pachinko's. But now that there is new girls and 200 free fights gets most people at 25-50% done with the girls. But for the rest people have buy refills, which to many actually means buying more kobans or as they don't have any. 

So, this whole thing might not be a way for devs to appease the playerbase, but prior planned tactic to get people to first waste their kobans to pachinko and then add new girls, so people would buy more kobans.  

All that they managed to get from me is frustration. I am a fool for falling in this obvious trap...

I mean, from a pure content point of view this event is a success but the presentation and the whole planning is a disaster.

An anniversary event is meant for celebration but we got frustration and anger instead because of their greed. Let's hope they learned their lesson.

Edited by linkdream

Let's be grateful there was a reaction at all and the implementation as much as a last minute patch up as it is, is still nice for people who didn't have anything to gain from this event. It's nowhere near a real anniversary, but still appreciated.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, blaa said:

Did we get the 200 combativity and the two new girls for complaining or was it intentional it the first place - anyways nice to get, at least some kobans can now be spent - the event has just won a little bit more sympathy.

It may be that the complaining have pushed the devs to some sort of reparation, but my idea is a little different...

In short, they probably didn't consider from the start that many players, having already all the bosses girls and probably even Norou, and being not willing to play pachinko, will have deserted the event, going to pound Jackson's Crew (or which other boss they are at) and thus advancing more quickly in obtaining Hanna, Riley and Piper or, differently said, too quickly, because after having obtained them, many player would get back to Roko Sensei and start to obtain a lot more ymens until the implementation of the next world, which will come to the least in a number of months.

To prevent this situation, they introduced two legendary 3-star girls on Dark Lord and Ninja Spy, causing three possible outcomes: many player with a number of shards on only one of the two girls, a number of players with one of the girls and a bunch of shards on the other, and some lucky players with both girls (all this is obviously referred to non-koban spenders). This way they prevented a greater progress on standard boss girls, without giving an awesome reward in return (as, although I didn't see them, I am prone to think that Petra and Elina stats are nothing to faint on, in particular for 5-star owners. Obviously I may stand corrected about this)

Oh, and, as all of you can see, there is someone that actually likes the new bonus avatars. As i wrote elsewhere, "all tastes are tastes"

Edited by Observer_X
  • Like 1
  • Thinking 1

14 hours ago, MaybeRegret said:

@Observer_X, why would they lie? It's not so hard to verify:

You misunderstand, although the difference is subtle. I didn't say they lie, I said that I don't believe in what they said. Now, I add, this is because of my game and forum experience. The fact I don't believe, does not demonstrate that they lie.

hace 27 minutos, Observer_X dijo:

It may be that the complaining have pushed the devs to some sort of reparation, but my idea is a little different...

In short, they probably didn't consider from the start that many players, having already all the bosses girls and probably even Norou, and being not willing to play pachinko, will have deserted the event, going to pound Jackson's Crew (or which other boss they are at) and thus advancing more quickly in obtaining Hanna, Riley and Piper or, differently said, too quickly, because after having obtained them, many player would get back to Roko Sensei and start to obtain a lot more ymens until the implementation of the next world, which will come to the least in a number of months.

To prevent this situation, they introduced two legendary 3-star girls on Dark Lord and Ninja Spy, causing three possible outcomes: many player with a number of shards on only one of the two girls, a number of players with one of the girls and a bunch of shards on the other, and some lucky players with both girls (all this is obviously referred to non-koban spenders). This way they prevented a greater progress on standard boss girls, without giving an awesome reward in return (as, although I didn't see them, I am prone to think that Petra and Elina stats are nothing to faint on, in particular for 5-star owners. Obviously I may stand corrected about this)

Oh, and, as all of you can see, there is someone that actually likes the new bonus avatars. As i wrote elsewhere, "all tastes are tastes"

That could have been the case with Karole, but nowadays I think it's different. The champions give us legendary gear for every fight we win and, since most of it isn't better than what we already have, we sell them for millions of credits. And, at the same time, Jackson gives epic books that not are very welcomed, but you always need more unlike the affection items.

Right now, going back to Karole doesn't make much sense, imho.

il y a 31 minutes, Observer_X a dit :

many player would get back to Roko Sensei and start to obtain a lot more ymens until the implementation of the next world, which will come to the least in a number of months.

With the introduction of Champions and the necessity to have all of your girls at a high level, I think it's safe to assume a lot of players will stay on Jackson to get the xp since it's cheaper and quicker than using the market. Plus the champions already give a lot of money.

il y a 31 minutes, Observer_X a dit :

(as, although I didn't see them, I am prone to think that Petra and Elina stats are nothing to faint on, in particular for 5-star owners. Obviously I may stand corrected about this)

Again, with the Champions you want as much legendary girls as possible for their stats, because they are still far superior to other 3* rarities.

1 hour ago, blaa said:

yeah, it might, but it makes not a lot sense. Everything seems so misplanned and spontaneous that you really cant see a bigger plan behind all this. Probably just reacting to the bad feedback in the easiest and fastest way, but hey, speculation is never really helpful (at least most of the time)

You could be right. But as I have been following lots of gaming news in recent months, I have to come to realize that general state of gaming is fucked up. All developers only cares about cashing, cashing, cashing. So, I have now come to expect the worst from most of the games and their developers. 

And the way they did this event, especially this recent addition, I can definitely see it being a planned move to get more money out of their playerbase. 

Just now, Eman said:

That could have been the case with Karole, but nowadays I think it's different. The champions give us legendary gear for every fight we win and, since most of it isn't better than what we already have, we sell them for millions of credits. And, at the same time, Jackson gives epic books that not are very welcomed, but you always need more unlike the affection items.

Right now, going back to Karole doesn't make much sense, imho.

You forget that sooner or later, with the increasing difficulty of the champions and the impossibility for a player to increase his stats ad infinitum, even the game whales will start to get only money from the champions. And anyways, before that phase, beating the champions and thus obtaining legendary items to sell will become progressively more difficult, meaning that money from selling items will become progressively more scarce... and although lost battles with champions give more money than boss fights, at an average of 6-8 tickets per day they do not compensate the lack of a quantity of items to sell. Thus, boss money will maintain his importance, given also the fact that, independently from the purpose they are used, ymens are never enough.

If these 2 new girls only go to 3 stars (same with mission girls who were recently added to villains) and they are not arena game changing 5 star girls then why did they make it a legendary shard drop rate with only 2 days to go again? I wonder whos bright idea that was for an event thats supposed to be a celebration. lol...

Edited by Kx1

hace 15 minutos, Observer_X dijo:

You forget that sooner or later, with the increasing difficulty of the champions and the impossibility for a player to increase his stats ad infinitum, even the game whales will start to get only money from the champions. And anyways, before that phase, beating the champions and thus obtaining legendary items to sell will become progressively more difficult, meaning that money from selling items will become progressively more scarce... and although lost battles with champions give more money than boss fights, at an average of 6-8 tickets per day they do not compensate the lack of a quantity of items to sell. Thus, boss money will maintain his importance, given also the fact that, independently from the purpose they are used, ymens are never enough.

Why are you assuming that champions have no limit? Have the devs said something about that?

Also, the first champion isn't exactly hard to beat. Most of my girls are still at level 250 and I only need two fights to beat him at level 5, aso that's two easy legendary items that net me almost 10 million credits. That's hard to beat battling Roko.

19 minutes ago, Helix said:

With the introduction of Champions and the necessity to have all of your girls at a high level, I think it's safe to assume a lot of players will stay on Jackson to get the xp since it's cheaper and quicker than using the market. Plus the champions already give a lot of money.

Again, with the Champions you want as much legendary girls as possible for their stats, because they are still far superior to other 3* rarities.

Then, which one of the two, my friend? One can't do both, especially if he is a free player.

By the way, I used the 200 combativity bonus on Ninja spy obtaining 62 shards, and will continue, although I am not sure I will be able to get the girl. Remember also that before a certain level of experience (now it escapes me which) your stating about experience may be valid, but after a certain level, inside the market one will found only epic and legendary books and gifts, while Karole and Jackson will always continue to deal common and rare ones with only the possibility to get some epic or legendary (these last ones quite rare, at least in my experience). This on the average makes the market a better choice for high level players.

4 minutes ago, Eman said:

Why are you assuming that champions have no limit? Have the devs said something about that?

Also, the first champion isn't exactly hard to beat. Most of my girls are still at level 250 and I only need two fights to beat him at level 5, aso that's two easy legendary items that net me almost 10 million credits. That's hard to beat battling Roko.

It's exactly the fact that they haven't that tells me that there is no limit. Up to now, things have worked this way, as far as I remember.

And, although it will surely take more time than Alban, sooner or later also Romero and Whaty will became practically unbeatable. Sure, it may take a lot of time, but sooner or later it will happen (unless the devs decide to change some rule)

hace 1 minuto, Observer_X dijo:

It's exactly the fact that they haven't that tells me that there is no limit. Up to now, things have worked this way, as far as I remember.

And, although it will surely take more time than Alban, sooner or later also Romero and Whaty will became practically unbeatable. Sure, it may take a lot of time, but sooner or later it will happen (unless the devs decide to change some rule)

Let's not advance events and wait. Until now, every boss has had a limit and I bet it'll be the same with champions.

I'd even say that it will be at level 8, once we've gotten all the items.

il y a 13 minutes, Observer_X a dit :

Then, which one of the two, my friend? One can't do both, especially if he is a free player.

Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say.

il y a 13 minutes, Observer_X a dit :

This on the average makes the market a better choice for high level players.

You don't have to make a choice, you can do both Jackson and the market whenever it's available. The quantity of xp needed to max your harem is gigantic, so any way to get more xp is welcome.

• Like 1

Just now, Eman said:

Let's not advance events and wait. Until now, every boss has had a limit and I bet it'll be the same with champions.

I'd even say that it will be at level 8, once we've gotten all the items.

I think you should be able to ask to @[CNO] BananaJoy about this... he may already have gone past stage 8 and verified if champion impression continue to grow.

Justo ahora, Observer_X dijo:

I think you should be able to ask to @[CNO] BananaJoy about this... he may already have gone past stage 8 and verified if champion impression continue to grow.

Well, now that you've mentioned him, it's only a matter of waiting for him to come and, if he wants, answer the question ;).

il y a 6 minutes, szilar a dit :

what happened here now? suddenly 2 more Legendaries are obtainable? but why another KnowHow, wasn't there Nouru already? so more randomness and less care. wow. just wow,

No confirmation from the devs, but people think they added the girls because the players complained a lot about the event. 

14 minutes ago, Helix said:

Sorry I don't understand what you are trying to say.

You said:

1 hour ago, Helix said:

I meant to say that one player, especially if he is a free player, has to choose one of the two you mentioned: or he follows the objective of the legendary girls pounding Dark Lord and Ninja Spy, or he continue to stay on Jackson and obtain items. Even with the 200 combativity bonus we all received, unless one is super lucky, it is practically impossible to follow consistently both objectives during the event. And this motioned my question: "Which one of the two, my friend?"

Edited by Observer_X

Ah, well I wans't speaking about this event in particular, but rather in the futur, even after getting all the girls from Jackson I think most players who want to fight Champions will stay on Jackson for the xp books and not go back to Roko for money, because right now books are more valuable than ymens.