3rd Kinkversary HH - Discussion

John 1039

1 minute ago, powa said:

Capture.PNG

Sex Champion ticket. Once you beat Ninja Village you will have access to a sort of boss encounter that gives a large amount of cash and legendary equipment and then eventually powerful girls. You spend those tickets for free swats at the boss.

Really, dropping 2 new legendary girls with only 2 days left in the event. Why weren't they put in from the start. I had all the girls that the bosses had for the event and could have been going for these 2 new ones. Sure you gave us 200 (really only 180 because mine would have been a full 20 anyway) but given legendary drop rates that's barely a start and with very little time.

Yes they are going to epic pachenko but things introduced as a free event should have a reasonable expectation of being obtained for free.

• Like 1

This event was practically made only to use kobans because a good majority already have the girls on the bosses or they even can't get some of them cuz they are in other maps... i write 2 days ago, that they could put 2 pachinko girls on boss drop just to dont make the best event on the game an event just only to people that agreed in waste thousands of kobans....
Unfortunately for people like me..... waste stupiditly my kobans in single pachinko chances without getting a girl before this implementation....

for long time players this event sucked harder then Sasha Grey

for new players it was a chance to get 1 or 2 old girls or spread it out to get a little bit of shards for each to make the next time there around a little easier  and be almost guaranteed at least 1 legendary

but all around it was a poorly planned shit show

Here is my experience/thoughts/summary of the different parts of the event so far.

For the boss girls, I was disappointed with the low number of shards (as a newer player, I did not have all of the girls already).  This looked like a revival event to me (which would have 1-12 rather than 1-4 shards per drop) — 5 days, event missions, girls from previous events, no epic or legendary girls on bosses.  There was the hype and the countdown and no hint that the trolls cast an enchantment to reduce the number of affection shards.  However, it went from bad to OK with the combativity gift (and for longer-time players, the two new girls).

The crown(s) looks nice, but it seems odd to use it as an avatar.

The full set of rainbow legendary equipment for the missions (not yet given out) is a great gift.  Of course, it can be given only rarely because of overlap with champion and pachinko rewards and because your opponents get the equipment too.  A possible alternative would be a single legendary item, but with the player choosing any item from any of the past events and also (within limits) choosing its stats.

Norou (H.A.L in GH) is the highlight of the event, especially for me.  (I play both HH and GH, but I am more emotionally engaged with GH.)  Not only is it my first 5-star legendary and is in my class (know-how in both HH and GH), but at least for me, H.A.L has exceptional beauty, beauty that does justice to the Yonaguni origins.  (And a minor bonus is that I just reached Yonaguni ruins in the story.)  It is possible that I would not trade it even for all 21 (12 in GH) boss drops of the second anniversary event.

I think that the arena was a good way to permit getting Norou without using kobans (or even sacrificing combativity), while making it special and a form of a challenge (by contrast, the troll fight difficulty is a joke).  Also, Norou could have been chosen because know-how is the class with the longest interval since the last legendary days (in HH), and also Norou is the only first generation 5-star legendary with a counterpart in GH (Gay Harem).  However, the developers tend to rotate the characters, and it could be someone else next year.

4 hours ago, Eman said:

Well, now that you've mentioned him, it's only a matter of waiting for him to come and, if he wants, answer the question ;).

whats the question?

4 hours ago, Helix said:

No confirmation from the devs, but people think they added the girls because the players complained a lot about the event. 

i disagree. i think they r just the normal 2 perm girls we get each month. nothing to do with the anniversery.

10 minutes ago, [CNO] BananaJoy said:

whats the question?

i disagree. i think they r just the normal 2 perm girls we get each month. nothing to do with the anniversery.

Yes, but also yes to the compensation thing. I think they were pushed forward because nobody was buying their pack. They started thinking, why doesn't anyone want to spend money on 333 combativity? Oh, wait they have all the girls already. What can we do?

Push 2 of the new girls meant for epic days forward. Then give out 200 fights to compensate for doing it midway the event. Not enough to win one, so there, go buy our pack now?

The good news is, they actually listen to us as they did think about what we would think or say of they dumped 2 new girls in halfway through. That was only heeded of course because we kept our wallets shut. But it's a start. 😋

If I can manage this one from Ninja spy, the event redeemed itself a bit. Also because I was gaining much needed tickets from the compensation combativity. That I consider a gift. So thanks for that, happy anniversary Kinkoid.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

I want more combativity points :(

we all do, but you dont always get what you want

on another note: spend 900 kobans (what else should I do with the saved up) for the girls, got them to 97/85, so the rest should go with free combativity these remaining two days, guess that's a fair price for two girls

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

Yes, but also yes to the compensation thing. I think they were pushed forward because nobody was buying their pack. They started thinking, why doesn't anyone want to spend money on 333 combativity? Oh, wait they have all the girls already. What can we do?

Push 2 of the new girls meant for epic days forward. Then give out 200 fights to compensate for doing it midway the event. Not enough to win one, so there, go buy our pack now?

The good news is, they actually listen to us as they did think about what we would think or say of they dumped 2 new girls in halfway through. That was only heeded of course because we kept our wallets shut. But it's a start. 😋

If I can manage this one from Ninja spy, the event redeemed itself a bit. Also because I was gaining much needed tickets from the compensation combativity. That I consider a gift. So thanks for that, happy anniversary Kinkoid.

i won one of them after 130 attempts, so its possible but very hard too. the 2nd was really expensive. anyways, so actual they r running 2 events at the same time. i would not buy that bundle anyways. with or without the girls. its still a bad offer.

Oh goody, I've been at work and get home to see the Dev's are running damage control, probably while trying to make it seem like they planned this all along.  Too bad even their damage control sucks, the drop rates reported are still low and no better than a legendary days event.  The 200 combat points is roughly what players could have spent from the start of the event to whenever the 200 refill hit.  So it's not even a gift it's 'here's 2 days worth of combat points to make up for us screwing up, you're gonna need it'.

This does give me an idea for next year though, I wouldn't be opposed to them doing a 5 day birthday event, with some new gift added each day (probably ending with a free 10  spin or something, would be pointless to add girls on the last day)  At least if something was added every day, you'd know it was planned and it would be worth seeing the surprise each day.

As for right now, Well noting like clicking on the boss, clicking preform x1, clicking skip, and clicking okay 200 times to make you realize how boring this shard system actually is.

• Like 1

Yes, he had no way of knowing they'd do this. 

The 200 @trunks2585 are a ”gift” only in the way that you already did use your 200 combativity on other fights and thus rewards, whatever that was. For me a bunch of tickets, books and shards from Jacksons crew. 

Not their worst moves before they would not have done this at all. They are learning imho, but now the next step is prevention.  😋

37 minutes ago, kkinthehouse said:

I used my kobans on pachinko :((

I used a lot of my saved kobans as well on the event pachinko. I was happy to do so as it seemed liked a great time for it. Now they decide to blindside us like this and I went from happy to outright pissed. So assuming the site survives (note crap like this is not a good way to ensure survival) and we have a similar event, I'll remember this and won't spent my kobans for fear of another screwjob.

What happened today was a mistake and a very big one. It is also one that can't be fixed. Sorry, there is one possible fix and that would be a very large amount of free kobans. Can;t give combativity, people have already spent the kobans. Can't extend it, people have already spent the kobans. Can't just give the girls, people have already spent the kobans. Even giving kobans is a problem because what's the price of a legendary girl: it's random!

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Eman said:

Why are you assuming that champions have no limit? Have the devs said something about that?

Also, the first champion isn't exactly hard to beat. Most of my girls are still at level 250 and I only need two fights to beat him at level 5, aso that's two easy legendary items that net me almost 10 million credits. That's hard to beat battling Roko.

Well, there is this part from Sex champions patch notes. 

• When you win phases 1-4 of each Champion, you will be rewarded with 2 pieces of legendary equipment from that champion’s set;
  • The last phase of the champion will have different and unique rewards
    • The special Champion Outfit (for ProfilePage);
    • The special Champion Background (for Profile Page);
    • The special Champion Theme (for Profile Page);
    • The special Champion Girl;
    • After the previous 4 rewards has been awarded, the champion will reward the player with a Legendary Gift;

So, if it works like that, once you have got all 4 rewards, champions starts to only give Legendary gifts. So, no more abundance of yemens from champions. 

• Thinking 2

11 minutes ago, ShadowHaamu said:

Well, there is this part from Sex champions patch notes. 

• When you win phases 1-4 of each Champion, you will be rewarded with 2 pieces of legendary equipment from that champion’s set;
  • The last phase of the champion will have different and unique rewards
    • The special Champion Outfit (for ProfilePage);
    • The special Champion Background (for Profile Page);
    • The special Champion Theme (for Profile Page);
    • The special Champion Girl;
    • After the previous 4 rewards has been awarded, the champion will reward the player with a Legendary Gift;

So, if it works like that, once you have got all 4 rewards, champions starts to only give Legendary gifts. So, no more abundance of yemens from champions. 

*facepalm*

EACH lose = money. EACH win on stages 1-4 = equip x2. Win in 5th stage = 8 times, listed 4 rewards(x3, x3, 1, 1); 9th time and each next = leg. gift.

How do you manage to read written in a dozen different ways?!