Udude18

There is currently a bug where the ! will not stop showing despite going through everything on the avatar selection screen. It continues to think there's something to the right even after you go til the end. Also there is technically another glitch where if you click too fast to go to the right you can go to completely blank pages. To get back you actually need to hit the left arrow the number of times extra you hit the right arrow so that's another glitch as well. I think the ! problem might be due to adding so many new avatar profiles all at once since when they are on just a page or 2 there was no issues but with 4 pages it somehow doesn't work. Here's hoping you can fix this glitch so the ! can go away again.

• Like 1

Same here. Moreover, the more one clicks the right arrow, the more the avatars get slightly displaced to the left. When one arrives at the end, if the left arrow is clicked, eight avatars get displayed, with the two to the left and to the right being cut by the window border.

What if the "!" is meant so you read the avatars really loud?  "THIS AVATAR OF DEVIL GIRL COST 300 KOBANS. WOW."

Or to imply the element of surprise?  What if it's a gag to check 333 times before it goes away?

3 hours ago, Observer_X said:

For me, it was fixed.

Do you have all 3 free avatars? It seems people who don't have at least one of this free avatars have this bug. They simply can't view this last one avatar and stuck with blinking green exclamation point in their profile.

1 hour ago, Bomba said:

Do you have all 3 free avatars? It seems people who don't have at least one of this free avatars have this bug. They simply can't view this last one avatar and stuck with blinking green exclamation point in their profile.

As you can see, I have all three:

blob.png.f0f798fb96dc95f813222a0157c5c2ab.png

I have this bug as well through the last 2 events. I have only 1 of the recent crown avatars & a continuous exclamation point on my screen...

Also for the last two days, I havent been able to access the 'Girls' section of my profile, it simply goes white.