Koban Events

Taylor The Great

Event Koban rewards  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have more events that have Kobans for rewards?

• FUCK YEAH!
    • Hell No!

8 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The second one. It doesn't take you any extra time in that you don't need to spend more time on the game to clear all the regular dailies and to unlock the 150 koban reward; you just get the kobans later in the day (or on the next day).

As for your idea to change daily missions into tasks, I'm not a fan. I play other games that have systems like that in place, and it generally feels more like a chore than just clicking the thing and moving on to your usual game activities. What if I have a task to do 10 boss fights but I already used up my fights before noticing it? Unless it's taken into account automatically whether you check the list or not, it would make dailies more tedious imho.

Otherwise I agree with you: there's a pretty decent free koban distribution as is, and adding more koban rewards for events might even have a negative impact long term (either because it replaces other things or just as it changes the game's economy). Maybe a few extra missions here or there on off days (in between events), but not much more.

I was thinking more the missions would auto complete.  You'd only check the tab to claim your rewards or see what you haven't done yet.   The games I've played do it like that.  It's really just 'rewards for playing normally' 

For example, I've picked up AFK Arena.  It takes me like 15 minutes at most to run my dailies. And I don't even have to do everything on the list to get the final reward for the day from them.  There's 11 quests and you only have to do 9 of them.  Again, just posting this as an example of the system done well.  It would be very boring and tedius if, like you said, you had to click the mission tab  first, click on start mission, and then do it, for it to count. 

Also this is a very 'waiting heavy' game, so if the mission system were to be redone, a lot of careful consideration into the types of missions and how many of them there were, would need to be given to not make the system worse.  It's another example of good intentions can turn out bad if the devs don't understand the idea and point of the idea properly.

@trunks2585:

buy a monthly card & you get a daily koban login bonus.

it is your decision if you let the game determine your daily life or your life determines how and which games you play.

you could start the koban mission when leaving house and do the rest after coming home (all together ~ 2h) But I guess you figured such things out already.

I think the point of this thread was to suggest events or kobans for free.  Quite frankly, I don't like the devs.  I don't like how sketchy they are, how they claim some changes are 'for the betterment of the game' and often leave mixed impressions at best.  And most of all they won't tell us drop rates when every other gacha game I play lists the drop rates somewhere else.  Even EA is being forced to disclose drop rates on any lootbox games they still have.

I've said before, if the devs of a game are generous with what they give to the players, I'll give back and support them.  But I can't support these devs.  Especially after that slap in the face of an anniversary event.  I'll continue to protest how things are done with cynical posts on the forums, and with my wallet.

32 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

I think the point of this thread was to suggest events or kobans for free.  Quite frankly, I don't like the devs.  I don't like how sketchy they are, how they claim some changes are 'for the betterment of the game' and often leave mixed impressions at best.  And most of all they won't tell us drop rates when every other gacha game I play lists the drop rates somewhere else.  Even EA is being forced to disclose drop rates on any lootbox games they still have.

I've said before, if the devs of a game are generous with what they give to the players, I'll give back and support them.  But I can't support these devs.  Especially after that slap in the face of an anniversary event.  I'll continue to protest how things are done with cynical posts on the forums, and with my wallet.

I think they are generous.

Could you please limit your protest to your wallet then?

Because nonconstructive critics never helped to improve things.

Thanks