Lapsey is awesome!

Bomba

She's cute! She's sexy! She's Lapsey! :x

For anyone who landed their eyes on that magnificent girl and will never be the same after this. Welcome to the topic where you can meet like-minded people.

The message is quite simple: Lapsey is awesome!

The idea, the execution, everything about her seems perfect. My personal thanks goes to the artists who drew her.

As for me, I love her 2 star pose to the point of worship. (and would like to post it here if it's allowed ). So I decided to start this thread and find people who will be on the same page with me. And if there will be enough of us, the first point of our agenda will be her avatar. Her 2 star pose avatar to be precisely, but I'm ready to concede it if enough of other Lapsey worshippers will want another pose as an avatar. And if things go well, who knows, maybe she will become a 5 star legendary or get a valentine or summer version in the future. But only if you believe hard enough!

• Like 1

No surprise, I am.  I don't think you can post anything other than the opening pose here, but she should be on the wiki now as the date has expired for revealing all (no pun intended).  If not, all the volunteers who manage the wiki haven't got around to it just yet.

I've noticed a pattern in my preferences: small to medium tits, big manga-style eyes, sexy attire and subtle poses.  There have been a lot of manga girls created lately with Lapsey the latest, but her body-to-head proportions are as an adult.

• 2 weeks later...