Did not receive Mizuki

haplo

Hi there.

I've already reached level 3000 in Hentai Clicker in the past. I forged to restart and reached it again. However, i did not received Mizuki on Hentai Heroes (not playing on Nutaku). I do not see the banner that should bring me to the game either.
Both games use this account with this email. Can you help me out? Thanks

• Like 2

same thing here, reached 3000+ twice, and logged out of HH a few times, plus some reloads....no mizuki. ID:194024

...cleared cookies, cleared cache, reached 3000+ again on HC....still no banner or mizuki

Edited by KaosMil
add more info

Same Issue here. Near statge 6000 before the announcement and over 3000 now after trying everyhing.

I should add that I can not see the " the crosspromo banner " you mention in the main announcement: https://www.kinkoid.com/the-hottest-social-media-star-is-challenging-you/

So, I can´t click on that banner in order to claim the girl.

My ID 710503

• Like 1

Hello, same problem here. Just reached Stage 3000 on Hentai Clicker, but got no Mizuki on Hentai Heroes. Please, can you fix the issue? Reaching Stage 3000 in a single night was quite stressful and I'd like to at least take my prize. Please keep us informed.

In case someone's interested, for me exact sequence to get Mizuki was:

- I'm on PC, I clicked crosspromo banner in HH (top right corner of main screen; you can't miss it)

- ublock blocked the link, which I had to "allow temporarily"

- HC page opened and asked me to clear cache and reload (did so)

- reached lvl3000 (I played HC during beta and since release did not push past lvl2000; so it took some time)

- upon reaching dialogue of lvl3000 girl, HC showed an info popup saying I got reward in HH

- In HH I switched from main screen and back to get another banner; this time with "get reward" button on it

- clicked it and viola:

Y6AHZMC.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
some additional info added

hace 10 minutos, FinderKeeper dijo:

In case someone's interested, for me exact sequence to get Mizuki was:

- click crosspromo banner in HH (top right corner of main screen; you can't miss it)

- HC page opened and asked me to clear cache and reload (did so)

- reached lvl3000 (I played HC during beta and since release did not push past lvl2000; so it took some time)

- upon reaching dialogue of lvl3000 girl, HC showed an info popup saying I got reward in HH

- In HH I switched from main screen and back to get another banner; this time with "get reward" button on it

- clicked it and viola:

Y6AHZMC.png

crosspromo banner does not appear in my HH main screen, because of that I don´t have the choice of clicking any button. So... I can not pass from step 1, XD. Thanks for the info, anyway.

• Like 1

ah sheit, played the game on purpose just to get her, but since the banner never showed up on my heroes screen i cant redeem her even after all that boring as hell clicking. guess i should have checked the forums first about this issue. rekt 🤣

Edited by AnuzDestroyah
  • Like 1