Did not receive Mizuki

haplo

• Community Manager

Hey, guys! 

Regarding the cross-promo issues that players experienced, today we’ll re-launch the cross-promo banner for the players who haven’t seen it or haven’t clicked on it.

Before you click the banner, please make sure that you do the following steps:

• Please include Hentai/Harem Heroes and Hentai Clicker in exceptions for your ad blocker. It will take in general 24h for the banner to be visible once the ad blockers have been removed. You may also need to clear your cache and cookies after you deactivated your ad blockers in order to see the banner appears.
  • Make sure that you are not using the private mode in your browser.
  • Please, make sure that you are also not using VPN.
  • To not click on “DON’T DISPLAY ANYMORE”.
  • To not switch devices between the moment you’ll click on the banner and the moment you’ll receive Mizuki on Hentai Heroes.
  • To not refresh your page between the moment you’ll click on the banner and the moment you’ll receive Mizuki on Hentai Heroes.
  • To not click on the banner without being connected, then launch the game from another device.

If you see the message announcing you got a reward on Hentai Heroes but that it’s not visible when you will go back on the game, we invite you to log out from the game, clear your cache and cookies, before logging in to the game.

These indications are only advice: some players succeeded to get Mizuki in spite of their ad blockers or the private navigation mode, but it’s not the case for all the players. 

For the players who won’t see the banner, it means that one of your device’s parameters is blocking it. We did all the necessary tests on our devices, dev accounts, and some players’ accounts. The banner appears each time.

• Please include Hentai/Harem Heroes and Hentai Clicker in exceptions for your ad blocker. It will take in general 24h for the banner to be visible once the ad blockers have been removed. You may also need to clear your cache and cookies after you deactivated your ad blockers in order to see the banner appears.
  • To not switch devices between the moment you’ll click on the banner and the moment you’ll receive Mizuki on Hentai Heroes.
  • To not refresh your page between the moment you’ll click on the banner and the moment you’ll receive Mizuki on Hentai Heroes.
  • To not click on the banner without being connected, then launch the game from another device. 

Man! There had to have been an easier way to implement this.o.O9_99_9
(though have to appreciate them at least trying to fix this rather than the traditional ignore-treatment)

no way wow GIF

Edited by John 1039

I played Hentai clicker some time ago before losing interest. I did reach level 3000 at the time and I do have a girl named « Crystal Mizuki ». Is that the one we talk about or am I missing a plain « Mizuki » girl?

Never mind: I just got back to level 3000 and I got the real legendary plainly named « Mizuki ».

Which is strangely not listed in the "girl variant" section of Crystal Mizuki.

Edited by Emmjyh
additional info

image.thumb.png.34c67f70aec50f287616cddb9878b935.png

Got the banner to show up in FF and already had HC open with all available toons are 3000+.  Saved/logout/closed HC before clicking banner and received notification after a minute or so.  However, still nothing in HH for Mizuki.  How long does it take to hit your harem?

5 minutes ago, top_gun92 said:

image.thumb.png.34c67f70aec50f287616cddb9878b935.png

Got the banner to show up in FF and already had HC open with all available toons are 3000+.  Saved/logout/closed HC before clicking banner and received notification after a minute or so.  However, still nothing in HH for Mizuki.  How long does it take to hit your harem?

image.thumb.png.790a3817838294bb4c25cce19af145f3.png

image.thumb.png.500d5646b2c110c2b52c7a98657240d8.png

Nevermind, it just updated but I also opted to logout of HH and go back in.  Huzzah!

21 hours ago, Noacc said:

Hey, guys! 

Regarding the cross-promo issues that players experienced, today we’ll re-launch the cross-promo banner for the players who haven’t seen it or haven’t clicked on it.

Before you click the banner, please make sure that you do the following steps:

If you see the message announcing you got a reward on Hentai Heroes but that it’s not visible when you will go back on the game, we invite you to log out from the game, clear your cache and cookies, before logging in to the game.

These indications are only advice: some players succeeded to get Mizuki in spite of their ad blockers or the private navigation mode, but it’s not the case for all the players. 

For the players who won’t see the banner, it means that one of your device’s parameters is blocking it. We did all the necessary tests on our devices, dev accounts, and some players’ accounts. The banner appears each time.

What about for app users...? 

Still don't recieve Mizuki.

After more than 3 resets at HC after 3500 get banner "you have recieve rewards".Two days after saw the banner at my phone browser but it onli redirect to dowloading HC screen. Last 24 hours dont launch hh at phone and make all procedure on PC, even diseable antivirus and all fierwalls. But didn't see banner at PC.

What do next?

Edited by Retrix

Id 604813

Crossbanner download link was broken for me, so I had to go the website and to download it. Used the same email I use on HH to login in and got to 3000 clicks. Not knowing at the time it had to be through the banner to get her and now my banner is gone for good. This needs to be fix

Edited by Daoutlaw

I tried many times, resetting my hentai clicker level and verifying my parameters.

I tried on my phone and get the banner once on hentai heroes. The link open a window asking for me using the application and nothing more. When reaching lvl 3000 I didn't get any notification.

I tried on my computer too and never get the banner on HH. I never had a notification in hentai clicker when reaching lvl 3000...

ID549291

Edited by Annatella

27 minutes ago, Annatella said:

Я намагався багато разів, скидаючи рівень клікера хентай і перевіряючи мої параметри.

Я спробував на своєму телефоні і один раз дістав банер на героях хентай. Посилання відкриває вікно з проханням про мене за допомогою програми та нічого більше. Коли я досяг 3000 lvl, я не отримав жодного повідомлення.

Я також спробував на своєму комп’ютері і ніколи не отримував банер на НЧ. Я ніколи не отримував сповіщення про хентай кликер, коли досяг 3000 lvl ...

ID549291

Same problem here ID154796

Same here.

When I saw that there were problems, I didn't touch the banner. However a new banner appeared and the Mizuki's banner never came back.

When reaching lvl 3000 on hentai clicker, I didn't get any notification...

ID2387561