Ability to reorder your girls

SpinelesS

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, test_anon said:

+1 It is impossible to upgrade Felicia and Kelina at the same time.

it is not impossible just requires a lot of scrolling. but yes it is a feature we all want to see

Edited by maxafax

il y a 44 minutes, maxafax a dit :

it is not impossible just requires a lot of scrolling. but yes it is a feature we all want to see

So, not at the same time…

When I progress very quickly, I try to upgrade Felicia and Megumi, while clicking on the girls. Scrolling make it impossible to do the three at the same time, as we have to take time to scroll, losing a lot of time.

• 3 weeks later...
En 14/3/2020 a las 15:42, test_anon dijo:

Doesn't it depends where you are on your current run, and your Ymen multiplier ?

That sould be the logical way, but they only add const amount o Ymens (based on girls level) to the Ymens gain.

Because of these, really quickly happens that when you gain, for example, 500H9 defeating a girl, your Ymen girl give you 40H7 extra Ymens that it's nothing, and leveling she up cost 1B1. So, thanx to these system, Ymens girls are useless and only works in the few first level.

Edit: Ups, that was old message, so maybe you already know all these XD

Edited by junky_20

• 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 6:33 AM, CanSee_The_Pain said:

I don't understand why developers still not implemented it. It was obvious from the beginning that this feature is needed.

Same here. I was wondering if maybe there was some reason everyone couldn't have their own order...

If that was the case, Maybe have a poll or something to decide the order of all the current girls...

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...