autoclicker

Tedddy

i saw somewhere in forum about click limit that has been added so players using autoclicker wouldnt get too much edge compared to those who dont.is it true?

i think it is good idea to prevent anyone getting too much ahead,yet allowing fair and moderate  usage,keepin in mind that most mouses nowadays have build-in autofunctions so i personally cant see it cheating at all.

any opinions about this matter?

any official statement?

yours:ted

umm..okies then.

i think i have to apologise and come out straight,i DID just test one,for just short time with no actual benefit gained,my progres in game is still exactly same as before,it was just a test and that been said i can promise not to use any "extra help"anymore.

but good that its clear now.

yours:ted

I think forbidding autoclickers is a bit too severe when input clicking speed can be limited easily. Some people simply cannot click quickly enough when it is required due to motoric skill impariments, I would say it is justified in those cases.

Anti-autoclicker solutions by other idle clicker games is usually to de-value clicks in mid-late game.

Sometimes it's done by introducing virtual clickers and balancing progression according to that.

Part of the solution for HC could be like this: Every harem girl adds 0.1-1 clicks per second, so that when you have 10 girls it's 1-10 clicks per second happening all the time. Perk and charm bonuses need to be balanced with that in mind. With hard cap on manual clicks at some point there would be no need for autoclickers for girl clicks.

The part I haven't figured out yet is how to devalue girl leveling and timed gift autoclicks.

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

On 12/11/2019 at 6:22 AM, Joe-da-G said:

All kinds of autoclickers are simply forbidden from use on the game. Getting caught using one is an offence that can lead to a ban of your account. 
So i guess, everything is said, there...

On 12/11/2019 at 2:14 PM, Jal Shey said:

I think forbidding autoclickers is a bit too severe when input clicking speed can be limited easily. Some people simply cannot click quickly enough when it is required due to motoric skill impariments, I would say it is justified in those cases.

This.   A blanket ban on autoclickers actually means I should stop playing now.  As the use of one is the only way I can clear any challenge.  Due to nerve damage in my hands I can't click much faster than about 1.4 cps (7 clicks in 5 seconds).  The girl challenges require input speeds I'm physically incapable of reaching without assistance.

So, I'm essentially unwelcome to play this game (or at least to advance at any reasonable rate) due to a situation beyond my control, and the tolls that exist to help manage that situation being blanket banned, instead of using programmed mitigation tools.

Edited by Dranikos
  • Like 2