New event & New girls

FinderKeeper

1 minute ago, AiNokurida said:

what do you mean by your 2nd and 3rd lines?

2nd: I dont think it helps that much, if you were stuck on 1750 now you will be stuck on 1760.

3rd: If you buy that buff anyway, then please post here what your wall level was before purchase and how it changed after.

6 minutes ago, Cursed666 said:

2nd: I dont think it helps that much, if you were stuck on 1750 now you will be stuck on 1760.

3rd: If you buy that buff anyway, then please post here what your wall level was before purchase and how it changed after.

got it...

Although I don't think I'll buy it - I just wanted to know, how it works...

yesterday with 2 boosts (x3 idle & x3 ymens) I managed to get up to 1560, so now I think I should buy 4 boosts - the same 2, plus decrease girls price by 20%, and either +5 seconds on boss or increase all Ymens x4 on boss levels (with Manly sweat and exciting flirt all these should work well together). What you think?

I have:

Click, Idle, Click (Boss), Click (Hardcore Boss), Rewards, +% Mojo on Reset, % Chance to earn Triple Rewards, % Chance to skip levels below minimum forge, and just unlocked Chance to do Critical Idle, which cost 192k mojo.

Idle is level 69 and rewards level 50, currently stalling around 1400 (Manly Sweat starts losing to bosses). I might be able to manage, but I really don't appreciate the amount of time I need to invest into a clicker game because I got some bad amulet luck. Especially not during the holidays

Edited by wtfok
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, wtfok said:

I have:

Click, Idle, Click (Boss), Click (Hardcore Boss), Rewards, +% Mojo on Reset, % Chance to earn Triple Rewards, % Chance to skip levels below minimum forge, and just unlocked Chance to do Critical Idle, which cost 192k mojo.

Idle is level 69 and rewards level 50, currently stalling around 1400 (Manly Sweat starts losing to bosses). I might be able to manage, but I really don't appreciate the amount of time I need to invest into a clicker game because I got some bad amulet luck. Especially not during the holidays

If I'd have what you have, I'd do multiple resets just to upgrade "Mojo on reset" - that way even if you continue to reset at stage 1400 you'll get more and more mojo with each reset, which will allow you to move forward faster... obviously it's not a game-braking craft, but it's one of the best you have...the other one I'd invest upgrading in are "chance to triple rewards", although this might not give as much as you'd like, but it can definitely help a bit, although it probably costs a lot to upgrade... but definitely Mojo on reset - that one does help, especially when you get like double of what you did without it on stage 1400

3 hours ago, wtfok said:

I have:

Pretty much the same. I was at 78 11 hours ago (before work) now at 84 and still cant get to 1500. getting into the 1400's even takes using all the abilities. The kicker is that even making it that far only gives enough mojo for about 1.5 levels of idle by this point, and trying to get a new charm would take multiple resets to quite possibly get something entirely useless

I can officially forget about this event girl - I just spent 6 hours resetting, to be able to afford a craft that cost me 4.49M, but it was "Hardcore click" - exactly what I did not need... this game with it's random crafts is really wasting peoples time... 13 crafts and only one of them is from those new one's, that got introduced last time... and it's the most useless of them all - "chance to skip a stage until min. reset point". I mean, who in the world thought it is a great craft to include in the game, if it works only in lower levels, which I (and I'm definitely  not the only one) can get past in 2-3 minutes time anyway? Like seriously... It's the most useless craft of them all, because even "hardcore click" is more useful, although it's useless as well...

I think I've got all the bad luck in this event there is possible to get...

Why do they get it right, when it comes to Harem Heroes, but here they just cat get it right? Or maybe they have and it's just that this game is meant for people with big wallets? It has to be one of these options

47 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

Why do they get it right, when it comes to Harem Heroes, but here they just cat get it right?

HH has been running for over 3 years and has had to rebalance drop rates for girls multiple times. Clicker is on its 3rd event. It takes time to figure out the balance for these things, and Clicker has a LOT more knobs to finetune.

17 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

HH has been running for over 3 years and has had to rebalance drop rates for girls multiple times. Clicker is on its 3rd event. It takes time to figure out the balance for these things, and Clicker has a LOT more knobs to finetune.

I get that, but I think last event was pretty much spot on. Just like some people have said it already - the event should be doable to everyone, not just those, who put big amount of money in the game... maybe not a case of couple hours to do the event, but if you can do it in few days time, then it's ok...  even though I got quite lucky with the draw of crafts dropping in last event, it still took me 3 days to complete the event... in this case it doesn't even matter, how far you are in the main game, because even with Felicia, Spring, Megumi and even Sa-Lee I'm struggling to get close to the event girl of this event... even with 4 different boosts active I can't get higher than 1670... in this event I've been constantly resetting, but with no luck to get any good crafts, so my options are limited, because my next craft costs almost 10M, which is way too much in my case, because it would take me multiple days of constant resetting to achieve that... and where's the guarantee, that I'll get a decent craft, that would actually help me go forward in the event? It shouldn't just be game of luck (unless you use a lot of money), which it seems to be atm... 

3 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

I get that, but I think last event was pretty much spot on. Just like some people have said it already - the event should be doable to everyone, not just those, who put big amount of money in the game... maybe not a case of couple hours to do the event, but if you can do it in few days time, then it's ok...  even though I got quite lucky with the draw of crafts dropping in last event, it still took me 3 days to complete the event... in this case it doesn't even matter, how far you are in the main game, because even with Felicia, Spring, Megumi and even Sa-Lee I'm struggling to get close to the event girl of this event... even with 4 different boosts active I can't get higher than 1670... in this event I've been constantly resetting, but with no luck to get any good crafts, so my options are limited, because my next craft costs almost 10M, which is way too much in my case, because it would take me multiple days of constant resetting to achieve that... and where's the guarantee, that I'll get a decent craft, that would actually help me go forward in the event? It shouldn't just be game of luck (unless you use a lot of money), which it seems to be atm... 

The problem is that people completed the last one in literally under 2 hours, without buying boosters from the shop because of Felicia with no perks. That's obviously too easy from a developer's persective so they had to increase the difficulty. They overcorrected on this one yeah, so I expect the next one to be a step forward again. This event is fairer than the Abrael one. It'll take a few cycles of too easy and too hard to find the sweet spot IMO.

19 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

The problem is that people completed the last one in literally under 2 hours, without buying boosters from the shop because of Felicia with no perks. That's obviously too easy from a developer's persective so they had to increase the difficulty. They overcorrected on this one yeah, so I expect the next one to be a step forward again. This event is fairer than the Abrael one. It'll take a few cycles of too easy and too hard to find the sweet spot IMO.

I would like to know, how can you finish these events in 2 hours... there must be some cheats or mods involved, because I play the normal way and even in last event in the first few hours I couldn't get higher than stage 800-900... that was at very best... after that the progress slows down massively... obviously I don't blame anyone, before it's proven to be true, but it really looks like cheats or mods have been activated to those players... because as I said, last event I got quite lucky to get Mojo Ring as my 6th craft, which made the game so much easier once upgraded a bit... and even with that it took me almost 3 full days, before I was able to reach stage 2000 for the first time... before Mojo Ring I couldn't get higher than ~ stage 1400.

1 minute ago, AiNokurida said:

I would like to know, how can you finish these events in 2 hours... there must be some cheats or mods involved, because I play the normal way and even in last event in the first few hours I couldn't get higher than stage 800-900... that was at very best... after that the progress slows down massively... obviously I don't blame anyone, before it's proven to be true, but it really looks like cheats or mods have been activated to those players... because as I said, last event I got quite lucky to get Mojo Ring as my 6th craft, which made the game so much easier once upgraded a bit... and even with that it took me almost 3 full days, before I was able to reach stage 2000 for the first time... before Mojo Ring I couldn't get higher than ~ stage 1400.

Did you have Felicia? Because that's what people did. She's just that much stronger than Bunny.

2 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Did you have Felicia? Because that's what people did. She's just that much stronger than Bunny.

I did... but without Mojo Ring and some boosts it still wasn't enough to be near 2000 in that event... as I said, Mojo Ring really helped me to get to 2000 and get Sa-Lee

2 hours ago, AiNokurida said:

I can officially forget about this event girl - I just spent 6 hours resetting, to be able to afford a craft that cost me 4.49M, but it was "Hardcore click" - exactly what I did not need... this game with it's random crafts is really wasting peoples time... 13 crafts and only one of them is from those new one's, that got introduced last time... and it's the most useless of them all - "chance to skip a stage until min. reset point". I mean, who in the world thought it is a great craft to include in the game, if it works only in lower levels, which I (and I'm definitely  not the only one) can get past in 2-3 minutes time anyway? Like seriously... It's the most useless craft of them all, because even "hardcore click" is more useful, although it's useless as well...

I think I've got all the bad luck in this event there is possible to get...

Why do they get it right, when it comes to Harem Heroes, but here they just cat get it right? Or maybe they have and it's just that this game is meant for people with big wallets? It has to be one of these options

Completely agree. Random craft has got to go and is the worst thing about the game. While in the general mode it's almost forgivable as you can grind out stuff eventually, it's absolutely soul-crushing in Events when all you get are random specialty clicks or the like, meanwhile others will get lucky and breeze through the event with "idle converted to click" charm. The similar "click converted to idle" on the other hand is just as useless as 80% of the crafts.

• Like 1

Forgot to mention that, for all the effort to get Sa-Lee she's actually worse than Felicia at higher levels, which makes her pretty much useless other than her 3rd perk, which takes an insane amount of affection to unlock and the end result is barely 300 levels above my previous achievement. For this event she's worth absolutely nothing, and even with Felicia I'm starting to doubt I'd be able to get Claudia, even though the game is constantly running for me and I try to make an effort to use the skills when they're up. Several resets per day and still pretty far from 1800, best I'm getting is 10 levels advancement per 3-4 resets. Hooray ....

Can't Imagine anyone who doesn't spend their entire day on the game, or doesn't have insane gacha luck to actually get this one. Which kinda beats the whole idle-game purpose of it all. Not that it wasn't already destroyed by the "Mojo Ring" upgrade. I sincerely hope they're not balancing the game based on android players, who actually have a hacked version allowing them to beat everything pretty effortlessly.

Edited by LanceHardwood

15 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

I sincerely hope they're not balancing the game based on android players, who actually have a hacked version allowing them to beat everything pretty effortlessly.

I think they do base it on players, who finish the event first. If someone finishes in the first day - that's a good enough reason for them to up the difficulty... they probably don't care, that most people finish this event in one of the last days - they seem to notice only those, who finish first... I've said it myself, that those, who say they can finish the event in the first few hours, are most likely cheating, because it's pretty much impossible to do it manually without any big boosts - like the one's that cheats provide... I've done all 3events manually by hardcore resetting and so far I've done this - no Abrael (too hard), got Sa-Lee (on the third day of the event thanks to Mojo Ring), o far no Santa Claudia, even though I'm painfully close (1670)

I'm hardcore playing this game since the event started... for two days I've used up some kobans to buy boosts, but it's still not enough - I'm still only at 1670 at best... resets don't give me enough mojo to do upgrades on crafts that I have, so I either have to reset until I have enough mojo to buy a new craft (now that would be 10M for me) or hope, that it will somehow reach 1800 without any extra boosts/crafts... what I'm saying is, that even if it's not enough to finish the event with boosts, that you can buy, then the event is too hard... unless they give Mojo Ring to everyone as one of the first crafts, there's no way many people will finish this event in time... 

EDIT: because these are the same game developers that Harem Heroes have, it's quite clear, that they want you to spend kobans (real money) - it's the same with event girls in Harem Heroes. Those, that aren't gonna make much difference to your avatars strength, are fairly easy to get, but, for example, legendary girls you can get only by spending kobans - if you don't, then you don't get more than 30-40/100 shards in those 5 event days... which means you need to wait another year to have a chance to that girl again...

Edited by AiNokurida

8 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

EDIT: because these are the same game developers that Harem Heroes have, it's quite clear, that they want you to spend kobans (real money) - it's the same with event girls in Harem Heroes. Those, that aren't gonna make much difference to your avatars strength, are fairly easy to get, but, for example, legendary girls you can get only by spending kobans - if you don't, then you don't get more than 30-40/100 shards in those 5 event days... which means you need to wait another year to have a chance to that girl again...

I agree, and people would spend them, if they got something to show for it. As it is now, gacha is basically a koban dump, the best you can do is buy some boost during the event and then you still probably won't get the girl, so why bother. Not that they would care for one person, and I personally would never spend real money on this. But I imagine even people who do spend, would think twice before dumping their cash into something so unrewarding.

At this point reaching even 1600 seems like a mirage to me, so you're miles ahead on that front. Still the girl itself is probably a bit worthless given her stats, so we might not be missing out on much. Click mains are worth nothing anymore and her perks don't do anything for idle multiplier, so again not worth it. I'd probably switch to playing this on the hacked version just for completion's sake, as the current RNG factor is too much for a straight up player to overcome.

19 minutes ago, maatii93 said:

I agree with you, because have the same craft and don't see any boost :(

It works, but as with much of the rest, the balance makes it completely useless. The click-based girls give a much lesser amount of damage compared to the idle ones, which makes sense. But the Click charm doesn't compensate enough for it, so the boos you're going to see is completely negligible, it probably needs to be boosted up by a factor of 10 to make an impact on idle, and still wouldn't overcome the idle-to-click charm.