New event & New girls

FinderKeeper

Holidays are a busy time at work for me, but I have had a go at this event and can only get to level 1600, 3 1/2 days to go, so I won't make 1800.

What a huge fail, spending kobans can not help - so why would anybody put money or time into this game anymore?

And they seem to have been banning people too, they have killed this game off quite quickly.

• Like 1

event impossible to finish without credit card. mdrrrrrr. it's just abusing.
for once this games interests me less and less. because even with the boost buy via koban its advance not. i don't understand the finality of this event. Or maybe it is to detect the cheater loooool

Edited by offo94

In the Office, I reached level 8000. In the event, i was stuck at ~1640 playing almost all days from the beginning of the event.

Luckely, I got the idle to click artefact for 2M, then the event became really easy, and I will finish the event in few minutes (I just wait the power cooldowm to use them all on the last girl).

I think I would have been able to finish this event without idle to click artefact, if I got other usefull artefact(s) for 2M or/and 4M (at this state, I think only 5 useless artefacts were remaining). But if I was unlucky, the event would have been impossible to finish (without buying boosters).

Edited by test_anon

I have (in order) click, idle, hardcore idle, know how click, seconds on boss, click boss, rewards, chance to skip under min reset stage, and chance to crit on click.

essentially this means even though I have 9 charms, I actually only have one, which is Idle.

Edited by jedc22

I've got mojo artifact up to 81.  Rewards at 71, titcoin at 46 and idle boss up to 39  I'm on 1616 as I type this.  I think I might be best just pushing though at this point with less than 200 levels, and just make sure I hit my abilities every half hour.  I've got kobans if I need to buy any 12 hour x3 perks.  If it comes to that should I just get the x3 idle, or the rewards and/or -10% cost as well?

2 hours ago, trunks2585 said:

I've got mojo artifact up to 81.  Rewards at 71, titcoin at 46 and idle boss up to 39  I'm on 1616 as I type this.  I think I might be best just pushing though at this point with less than 200 levels, and just make sure I hit my abilities every half hour.  I've got kobans if I need to buy any 12 hour x3 perks.  If it comes to that should I just get the x3 idle, or the rewards and/or -10% cost as well?

I'm in a similar spot with lvl80 idle, lvl 80 rewards, lvl51 titcoin without other significant contributors. I'm on my second day without mojo reset and I reached 1745-1750. I think I can push through with it. I 'll see if I'd need to buy a boost or two.

EDIT: 1755-1760 now.

Edited by FinderKeeper

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579333412125540356/660089303262560297/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579333412125540356/660089455495086080/unknown.png
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/579333412125540356/660089508548837398/unknown.png

Don't underestimate Seconds on Boss, its probably the most valuable out of all them, other than that crit helped a bit, but I just left it up over 2 nights after struggling to get past 1600 because of slow pace because chance of getting screwed on new charms was too high and lvling old ones was not worth it anymore

Idle = lvl 71, rewards = lvl 69, boss rewards = lvl 45, idle charm = 31 and idle crit = lvl 26.
Felicia at level 4564. It would've been higher if I didn't test if boosters (still) work on events for a HH club member, who didn't seem to get them to work.
Well, they do. So I decided to just buy 3 of them and get it over with.

image.thumb.png.927318c0d1b12332b1925200172d3451.png

8 hours ago, jedc22 said:

my idle takes 115.64k per level atm, a new charm costs 422.54k, you guys think I should just keep shoving one level at a time into idle, or try for a new charm?

What's your idle at right now?  Also what stage are you at?  If you at like 1600 and your idle is in the 80-90 range, just press on with no more resets, you won't gain any significant gains off the crafts and it's too much of a gamble on if you'll get a good charm vs how far back you'll get set by a reset at this point.

43 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

What's your idle at right now?  Also what stage are you at?  If you at like 1600 and your idle is in the 80-90 range, just press on with no more resets, you won't gain any significant gains off the crafts and it's too much of a gamble on if you'll get a good charm vs how far back you'll get set by a reset at this point.

My idle charm is at 96 (132.4k to lvl), rewards at lvl 59, seconds on boss at 47, 102% more time. felicia idle is lvl 3908. currently at boss 1560 from last reset

Edited by jedc22

Just simply buying idle booster and spending 12h on weekends keeping an eye on the game would get almost anyone this girl. Maybe add rewards booster on top of that, and its not loss since you get kobans anyway from this event. I guess that was the intention, but these screenshots show you can do it without them, but its difficult, maybe even too difficult. Honestly spent too much time on this event, and way more than I would like to

Really just aiming for stage 1500 so I get the kobain reward atleast. 

I find it quite hard to pass stage 1200 without Felicia and need to add some clicks to not take too long. My charms that matter is idle lvl 79 and rewards lvl 67. 

Should i cross my fingers and hope for a good new charm (cost 192k) or invest only in idle and rewards and rush to 1500? On main event I believe I could push through stage 6200, so I think the event would be over at the time I get Felicia. 

4 hours ago, jedc22 said:

My idle charm is at 96 (132.4k to lvl), rewards at lvl 59, seconds on boss at 47, 102% more time. felicia idle is lvl 3908. currently at boss 1560 from last reset

Might be best to just tough it out and grind.  How much time can you spend on the event?  It's a pain but I've had to start babysitting progress and hitting boosts every half hour. (Some stuff happened and I had to take today off work so there's some silver lining to that I suppose)  Otherwise, do you have enough kobans and time to run the 12 hour idle booster in the shop?  I want to say putting points in rewards would help, but I doubt it would do much.  If you can get back to 1560 within a few hours, then try it.