How can it happen that a higher league bracket gets new members during the week?

windia

I am in D2, at the beginning (=Thursday) of current league round there were 104 members in my bracket.

On Friday evening or Saturday morning I spotted 106 members.

Now I spotted 107.

How can that happen in a higher league? 

i mean, if a player plays or not - i thought he gets sorted in a league and demotes over time in case of nonplaying.

So is there some kind of "invisible due to inactivity and reactivated due to current login"?

Shouldn't this come into effect after a few weeks, so like in Wanker region?

in maximum case,  I need 7 weeks from D3 to W3 (being better than last 15 but not claiming, than down each week).

Any ideas?

56 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

It comes into effect if you score 0 points in a league. So demoting from D3 to D2. Kinkoid's patch notes indicated it should take at least 14 days of inactivity, but it seems that is not the case.

Thanks for your hints,

My example: 

Week 1, day 1: D3, doing 3000 points (=more than lowest  15)

Week 2, day 1: being offline since = no claiming of reward, staying in D3

week 3, day 1: being offline since = demoted to D2 due to 0 points.

=> what happens if I log in week 3 with the D2?

So you assume two things:

• in my example the player in D2 gets visible only after login = the bracket gets expanded?
  • this can happen already for the bracket calculation for week 2? (I think it should be impossible to go invisible once I appeared inside a league bracket)
  • Kinkoid implied that should happen in week 3 the earliest.

Right?

Edited by windia

In the test server when i had 0 points so i can demote i was getting the message that i was inactive and i wasn't getting any rewards at all and yeah when i clicked on the join button i was demoted to sexpert 1 then wanker 3 then wanker 2, etc. so i guess that if i didn't click at all then i wouldn't be visible and attackable to other players and if i click then i join a higher league bracket as windia said.

11 hours ago, windia said:

in my example the player in D2 gets visible only after login = the bracket gets expanded?

Yes.

11 hours ago, windia said:

this can happen already for the bracket calculation for week 2?

No.

Edited by _shal_