[ Project ] Collecting Gacha stats

FinderKeeper

My results so far: 12 attempts made (all with free kobans obviously, 2 in October, 5 in December and 5 in January to be precise), 5 girls taken (Louise, Finalmecia, Svetlana, Gambina and Silk). Best month: December with 3 girls, the other 2 months, 1 girl each.

Currently in the pool I only have 4 girls: Lupa, Lila, Salem and Notka.

gacha.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

@DvDivXXX you say I was a little lucky? 😇

A little insanely lucky, yeah. ^^ I'm glad for you, though.

But Gacha is such a ridiculous RNG roulette, compared to anything else in their main games... It's a bit silly, really. At least in HH/GH (and in every other aspect of HC) you have some control over the RNG, there are decisions to make, you can assess the risk, pick the best option, save up kobans for something specific, and so on. With Gacha, it's just "now close your eyes, throw away the past few weeks worth of kobans, and... hope you get lucky".

To think this is in the same game that gives us incredibly cool and generous events (and even more frequently, now), it's such a contrast. Gacha is just terrible as a mechanic.

Edited by DvDivXXX

On 2/11/2020 at 10:05 AM, DvDivXXX said:

So, Gacha #1 through #7: useless junk that costs 5 to 10 times less in the Shop (and isn't worth the kobans even there), for the most part. I got the +500 Affection bonus once, IIRC, which is decent. Gacha #8: Girl (Gambina).

Personal update: Gacha #9 & #10: lousy boosters as usual.

10 rolls: 1 girl (Gambina), 1x +500 Aff, and a ton of overpriced junk.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 ora fa, Cursed666 ha scritto:

Didnt count but if achievement data can be trusted:

also did 12 gatcha games

missing 3 girls

Edit: yh, am I counting corectly?

Is that 9 girls in 12 games? Oo

Guess all my luck went into this game...

you should look at your current harem on how many girls were gacha (a list was made before on this topic).

There were girls in the pool available only during the event and now no longer available, so it's not at all said that you got them all.

I'm pretty sure that if you had taken so many of them, you would have noticed it.

11 minuti fa, Cursed666 ha scritto:

I cant see full list. But pretty sure its 8 (23 girls total - 13 (up to kimberly in office) - 2 (event achievement) = 😎

So 12 games and 8 girls

And if you have already taken Elysa 7, since the event is not over yet... would be faster with the names 🙄

Edited by Falco82
  • Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Falco82 said:

And if you have already taken Elysa 7, since the event is not over yet... would be faster with the names 🙄

Oh names, right.

Thats Louise, Finalmecia, Svetlana, Lila, Mani, Gambina, Silk and Beary.

Would go easier if OP edited first post with all the names of gatcha girls.

Still like I said: 12 games 8 girls

• Like 2

35 gacha spins total (my statistics page tells me that) to empty the gacha. according to (/\my counting it is 12 girls/\) people better at counting than me it is 11 girls. (i have all time limited girls like mani or beary aswell).

can't strikethrough text on mobile 🙄

Edited by Habi
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, test_anon said:

12 rolls (+2 since last page) still no girls…

They should at least guarantee a girl every 10 rolls, this takes a very long time to gather kobans for nothing.

?that's kind of the point they want you to buy kobans