[ Project ] Collecting Gacha stats

FinderKeeper

Finally !

+1 roll +1 girl ! (18 rolls, 2 girls). Got Notka.

I'm so happy.

But this is quite strange for me, I have the feeling of having a ~10% drop rate. While others seem to have a 20% drop rate. Are you sure the drop rate does not differ from the Nutaku platform and the Kinkoid platform ?

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, test_anon said:

But this is quite strange for me, I have the feeling of having a ~10% drop rate. While others seem to have a 20% drop rate. Are you sure the drop rate does not differ from the Nutaku platform and the Kinkoid platform ?

AFAIK there are not such differences between the two versions. Honestly, 18 rolls is far from enough to make any serious conclusions here -- I'd say your current drop rate is perfectly normal, no bad luck at all!

Il 25/4/2020 in 16:50 , Tarbunk ha scritto:

How are people so quickly getting the money to 'test' this. It's 9k Ryos! It takes me days to get there

Considering the rotating bonus rewards and the daily missions (not to mention the events) I do 45k ryos in a month or a little more, I just don't use them every 9k but I accumulate them up to that point to do more spins together.

Then surely there are those who pay real money to have more chance but it's not so problematic to do it free in a reasonable time as you see.

Edited by Falco82

1 hour ago, Falco82 said:

Considering the rotating bonus rewards and the daily missions (not to mention the events) I do 45k ryos in a month or a little more, I just don't use them every 9k but I accumulate them up to that point to do more spins together.

Then surely there are those who pay real money to have more chance but it's not so problematic to do it free in a reasonable time as you see.

You can store up to 15 Daylie Missions in your Tab so the strat is to hold all the 7 Mojo Quest + 3 Affection Quest ( 10, 15 and 20 OR the Kink Point ones if you value Affection higher ). Your chance to get a good daylie is now higher

Edited by extecter

5 games and 2 girls.

On 4/25/2020 at 7:45 AM, Tarbunk said:

That's sad. The only way to effectively get more girls other than a long slow grind is luck based. Ugh. 

What other way would you propose?

I mean it would be nice to have free gacha game once per week or smth, but it would still be luck based.

@cotemarcel@cgocable.ca

Im sure rolls and girls stats are sufficient, no need to post ss of your rewards.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...