20/Jan/20 A Legendary Threesome -- Discussion

FinderKeeper

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Not so good as blaa, apparently.

85/100 with more than double his refills 😤🤣

@blaa, can I send the invoice for, say... half the refills? 😜 

Just to balance things a bit more? 😁

sure, you can, if you know how to do it. =D

If you just needed 10 refills for 85, it's almost as good as mine, i guess (you cant forget the 2 1/2 refills from the league combat points)

hopefully you have enough kobans left to get her

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, blaa said:

sure, you can, if you know how to do it. =D

If you just needed 10 refills for 85, it's almost as good as mine, i guess (you cant forget the 2 1/2 refills from the league combat points)

hopefully you have enough kobans left to get her

😂 I think I do, though I can't see a way to send it or charge it 😅🤨

A few more ;) I noticed! Great reward! I think mine was an astounding 4 or something :D 

Thanks, you too! 👍 I should but you never know, sometimes the drops can get streaky (either way). But going according to plan, so far.

Edited by Karyia

The drop rate is the same as ever. If it ever does change, people who understand variance and do stats will notice and let you know soon enough, don't worry. Superstitious people who ask about the drop rate possibly changing whenever they're on a bad run will always be incorrect. But they'll keep on reacting this way, so to each their own I guess.

I'm at 38% (from 0%) with free combativity only. Not that it's because of my own tiny sample size results that I draw any conclusions, but if you're curious, there you go. ^^

• Like 1

Hi Everyone! :)

So, I'm relatively new and at this point just wondering about how often are girls, in general, are repeated in events?  The reason I ask is because from what I am reading regarding drop rates, it sounds like it would take me 2 or maybe 3 events that offer the same harem girl to acquire said harem girl.  Either that or maybe I just need to save up 7500+ for refills for an event.

Thank you

1 minute ago, Dr. Lust said:

Hi Everyone! :)

So, I'm relatively new and at this point just wondering about how often are girls, in general, are repeated in events?  The reason I ask is because from what I am reading regarding drop rates, it sounds like it would take me 2 or maybe 3 events that offer the same harem girl to acquire said harem girl.  Either that or maybe I just need to save up 7500+ for refills for an event.

Thank you

For Legendary Days, this is the first time that a girl available under the shards drop method (added in February 2019) has been made available for a second time. If you want a specific girl from Legendary Days, refills is the easiest choice, because otherwise you're likely to be waiting like 2 years.

For 12 day events at the start of each month, they return in that same month the next year in a 5 day event, which is where the girls in most of the 5 day events come from (so not the Foreplay event we just had)

• Like 2

Well, rates apart, things went rather well over here :) 

Got the girl I was able to fight for (Layla), was able to get Xia (Tier 2) in the process, leveled Donatien quite a bit and almost got Lola (Tier 1), who is now the only girl I'm missing from this world, too. So the "grinding" was worth it ^_^

1 hour ago, Karyia said:

Got the girl I was able to fight for (Layla), was able to get Xia (Tier 2) in the process, leveled Donatien quite a bit and almost got Lola (Tier 1), who is now the only girl I'm missing from this world, too. So the "grinding" was worth it ^_^

congrats, got layla too, in the end I needed 9 refills

gl to everyone out there who's still on the grind 

• Like 2

I'm looking at getting Ombresse in 5 of 6 accounts, which is not bad considering I started off with only one account having more than 20 shards for her.  I think the drop rate is about normal for a Legendary Days event.  If I don't get Ombresse in two of these accounts with the last complete refill I'll miss out because my koban count is now on 'E'!  This event has also given me a real chance to get Bolt as a bonus.  She's on x87 in one account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This didn't go as expected.  This happened in my Herbie Hynde account while Adrian'smole bombed out on x97 for Ombresse...

image.png.670694f397cedd4a48f4fa548f1b1877.png

I don't deserve this luck, twice in one event, albeit in different accounts.  81 bouquets as well.  Can't complain.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Karyia said:

Layla eh?  Congrats!  If you haven't upped her affection yet she's something to look forward to, in my opinion anyway.  In Peregrine Took where I got her, I'm easing her to her fourth star by pretending to have that god-like dick she craves.  She does look a bit different and she's rather beautiful I reckon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Finished with 49 shards from free fights for Layla and due to the difference in shard drops per day im not going to bother to continue using kobans (2 shards in 50 fights put a downer on things) Congrats to all those got either/both girls. On the plus side i did manage to get Ombresse on my Nutaku account (needed 3 refils to get last 10 shards) so thats something.

• Like 1

Finished Ombresse with 3 recharges in the end - I had her at 50% from the first time she appeared and 41 shards this time with free CPs.

Quite happy with the cost and the drop rate was usual within normal drop rates as well for me. Bad luck streaks happen, and they are especially noticeable during short 4-day events like this. My best in a LD (not counting a 100 drop on Silver Lupa) was 50 for 4 days, my worst being 26 on Fabienne, so results can vary very wildly.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

The drop rate is the same as ever. If it ever does change, people who understand variance and do stats will notice and let you know soon enough, don't worry. Superstitious people who ask about the drop rate possibly changing whenever they're on a bad run will always be incorrect. But they'll keep on reacting this way, so to each their own I guess.

I'm at 38% (from 0%) with free combativity only. Not that it's because of my own tiny sample size results that I draw any conclusions, but if you're curious, there you go. ^^

After my initial bad run that left me with just 31 shards and a very low rate, the next 40 plays were a complete turnaround, netting 16 shards. That’s more than 2x what I got in the previous 200+ tries. So, I recorded everything after that — from shards 47 to 101, here are the results:

• 8 refills
  • 170 plays
  • 26 wins
  • Rolls: 8x1; 8x2; 10x3. Avg roll = 2.08.
  • Total shards= 54
  • 6.5 plays per win.
  • 15% win rate. 

So I did pretty well on the last 69 shards (counting from the 31 I had in my previous post).

Edited by pizzaguy
Clarification
  • Like 3

11 hours ago, blaa said:

congrats, got layla too, in the end I needed 9 refills

gl to everyone out there who's still on the grind 

Good to hear :) Congrats yourself 👍

10 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm looking at getting Ombresse in 5 of 6 accounts, which is not bad considering I started off with only one account having more than 20 shards for her.  I think the drop rate is about normal for a Legendary Days event.  If I don't get Ombresse in two of these accounts with the last complete refill I'll miss out because my koban count is now on 'E'!  This event has also given me a real chance to get Bolt as a bonus.  She's on x87 in one account.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This didn't go as expected.  This happened in my Herbie Hynde account while Adrian'smole bombed out on x97 for Ombresse...

image.png.670694f397cedd4a48f4fa548f1b1877.png

I don't deserve this luck, twice in one event, albeit in different accounts.  81 bouquets as well.  Can't complain.

Someone is riding a lucky streak! 😅

5 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Layla eh?  Congrats!  If you haven't upped her affection yet she's something to look forward to, in my opinion anyway.  In Peregrine Took where I got her, I'm easing her to her fourth star by pretending to have that god-like dick she craves.  She does look a bit different and she's rather beautiful I reckon.

Thanks! Looking forward to it ^_^ I'm still on her first star but I'll get there. Without adding much, the artwork looks promissing 😏

Layla and Kaliko's progress are now my main focus, current harem-wise. 

4 hours ago, bane said:

Finished with 49 shards from free fights for Layla and due to the difference in shard drops per day im not going to bother to continue using kobans (2 shards in 50 fights put a downer on things) Congrats to all those got either/both girls. On the plus side i did manage to get Ombresse on my Nutaku account (needed 3 refils to get last 10 shards) so thats something.

Better something than nothing! :)  If there's an event to grind (shard drop related), LDs are it, IMO. Keep grinding 👍

Thanks and congrats yourself.

12 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Layla eh?  (...)  She does look a bit different and she's rather beautiful I reckon.

Emphasis on a bit "different", courtesy of Justine, Botanist Murakawa, Lola and Ombresse (and probably 2 other girls I'm not familiar with)...

• Haha 1

1 ora fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Emphasis on a bit "different", courtesy of Justine, Botanist Murakawa, Lola and Ombresse (and probably 2 other girls I'm not familiar with)...

In the end... I don't agree.

The poses are similar, but not the same as has happened in the past, and this can happen considering that the poses that a human body can take are many but not infinite, especially the poses that the same artist can reproduce are not infinite, therefore maybe the similarities are not wanted.

For example, the first pose attributed to Justine, is actually traced from the pose of Albedo from Overlord (as shown in the wiki). It may also be that more artists have been "inspired" from the same images and for this the result is similar, however not the same, so for me the result is very acceptable as it is.

21 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

The poses are similar, but not the same as has happened in the past

Agree to disagree, then. But, perhaps, if you're a good sports, you might want to open Photoshop and superimpose Ombresse's final pose on Layla's, or Botanist Murakawa's 1-star pose on Layla's, or Lola's 3-star pose on Layla's 4-star pose... Please, Falco. Just humor me. I'd be surprised if you don't change your mind once you get undeniable evidence of the TRACE JOB that's been done, there. It is NOT just a homage or inspiration, and most definitely NOT a bizarre series of coincidences, here. It's a series of drawings done by literally tracing over other drawings.

31 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Agree to disagree, then. But, perhaps, if you're a good sports, you might want to open Photoshop and superimpose Ombresse's final pose on Layla's, or Botanist Murakawa's 1-star pose on Layla's, or Lola's 3-star pose on Layla's 4-star pose... Please, Falco. Just humor me. I'd be surprised if you don't change your mind once you get undeniable evidence of the TRACE JOB that's been done, there. It is NOT just a homage or inspiration, and most definitely NOT a bizarre series of coincidences, here. It's a series of drawings done by literally tracing over other drawings.

That's exactly why I say it, if it was done it wasn't done well, even with the naked eye you can see that the lines are not the same. The poses are similar, maybe taken as model, but absolutely not traced, they seem more improved versions of the same idea. I assure you that for others in past instead they were exactly the same.

Furthermore in different poses there are single "copied" parts, not the whole drawing (as you can see from the positions of the hands in the one similar to Murakawa or of the legs in that of Ombresse) for this reason I give the benefit of the doubt to him also considering the fact that of drawings traced by others found on the net this game is quite full so I don't see scandals in this specific case.

Edited by Falco82

10 minutes ago, Falco82 said:

absolutely not traced, they seem more improved versions of the same idea

Definitely agree to disagree, then. ^^ I maintain that this traced, pretty poorly, and contrary to you, I actually feel that multiple specific parts that were changed (including a few outlines, sure) are much worse in the copy than in the original drawing (Lola's feet vs Layla's "feet" for instance).

11 minuti fa, DvDivXXX ha scritto:

Definitely agree to disagree, then. ^^ I maintain that this traced, pretty poorly, and contrary to you, I actually feel that multiple specific parts that were changed (including a few outlines, sure) are much worse in the copy than in the original drawing (Lola's feet vs Layla's "feet" for instance).

Funny because for me that is the best example to see the improvement: Lola's feet were much simpler, in Layla the physiognomy is more realistic and the fingers well defined (same speech for the hands, no unnaturally straight ring fingers, the pose now it's much truer and the character more captivating and well made than before).

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

I confess I do not care if the artwork was original or not.  It's this company that will have to deal with any copy write infringement, if there is any, and not I. :)  So I personally do not give a darn as long as the artwork is good.

There wouldn't be any copyright infringement, since they're recycling drawings that already belong to them. The issue I have is about them selling us slightly modified copies of drawings that were already in the game. Even if I like the original drawing, a photocopy of it with a few minor changes feels like a rip-off (especially when it's on a girl that costs a lot of kobans to collect). To each their own, but I actually expect them to provide good work that is actually new.

47 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

There wouldn't be any copyright infringement, since they're recycling drawings that already belong to them. The issue I have is about them selling us slightly modified copies of drawings that were already in the game. Even if I like the original drawing, a photocopy of it with a few minor changes feels like a rip-off (especially when it's on a girl that costs a lot of kobans to collect). To each their own, but I actually expect them to provide good work that is actually new.

@DvDivXXX, what if it's because the "other" artwork (*cough* Holiday *cough*) that was being released, and we have talked so much about has been... "suspended" and they are "scrambling" with "edited" artwork while they create some new one? This would be an improvement right? :)  

And I'm just theorizing :D For argument's sake :P  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Karyia said:

@DvDivXXX, what if it's because the "other" artwork (*cough* Holiday *cough*) that was being released, and we have talked so much about has been... "suspended" and they are "scrambling" with "edited" artwork while they create some new one? This would be an improvement right? :)  

And I'm just theorizing :D For argument's sake :P  

Unfortunately, no. These Layla (re)drawings were already done (and spoiled through Discord) in mid or even early December, IIRC. Before most of our outcry against the terrible new artwork that came out shortly thereafter.

• Like 1