Crazy luck

bernsai

Guess luck is in the towns today ;)  Today I got pretty lucky myself and managed to snatch Arcana away from Dark Lord B|

Gratz on getting Justine by the way, she's a little crazy but totally one of my favorite girls so far! Her first upgrade scene really made me laugh and her second profile pic really hot!   ... just ignore the rope and any plans she might have for that :P

Edited by ZenMaster

I did that last month during the travel event, got Kalissa and Acrcana of the dark lord within 5 minutes of each other, and then got miss spook of gruntt an hour later fighting him ONCE.
Untitled.png

Also had decent luck the past week or so getting 4 other girls (including teacher deitra event girl) off edwarda and silvanus, to where I now have ALL of Edwarda's girls, and 2 out of 3 for silvanus (he will NOT give up that blonde elf chick...yet)

Edited by Stang91

33 minutes ago, Acidblood said:

i got kimie since new update from troll since then nothing and ive tried quite a bit already :(

you aren't alone. this is the longest i've gone without a new girl since i started, i sleep very little so i almost always use all my battle points, 72 battles every day, and from my end it feels like they lowered the drop rate instead of increasing it.

22 hours ago, scardone said:

I've got 2 troll's girls in a row one time. But it was before the update.

After picking up only 2 girls fighting Dark Lord, Ninja Spy, Gruntt, and Edwarda.

My first  2 fights with Donatien  netted me 2 new girls (Lola and Pelagie)

I got the teacher from Edwarda after about 2 days, (got all her regular girls too). However I've been trying to get the last girl off silvanus (the blonde elf to be precise) for the past 4-5 days, but even though he gave up the other 2 pretty fast when I started the magic forest world/section, he WILL NOT give her up!!!!!!! (and it's getting really aggravating)

The only slight upside to this is I've been battling him so much that I ended up winning 1st on the last boss battling contest that ended a few hours ago,lol

Edited by Stang91