🎁 Hentai Party 🎁

Metal 😮 Noemy.

Hentai Heroes ID: 731358

what do they have in common?

They are all Girls with Vaginas, the met the Protagonist and joined has Harem, 

They all live in a society with lots of girls, Fairy and Shehera do not have men in their society

Maybe Noemy 😮, but only if she takes off that silly outfit, I prefer her normal version. Otherwise i might choose Shehera ❤️.

What do they have in common? Dunno, the only thing that comes to my mind is their reference: Noemy is a parody of Princess Peach from Mario series, Shehera is Nabooru from The Legend of Zelda, and Fairy is Navi from Zelda (and Tinker Bell from Peter Pan).

Are they all Nintendo characters? A Mario / Zelda crossover? 😅

HH ID: 399647

Edited by Daniele

On 2/14/2020 at 12:00 PM, Fiel said:

Together they form a music band!

Sex❤️

Drugs😄 

Rock&Roll😮 By the way I'd gladly invade into Noemi, if you know what I mean😍

•  

'Zactly what I was thinking, Fiel!

And though Shehera is one of my overall favorites, I LOVE (& wish I had in my harem!) Metal Noemi... so Metal 😮 gets my vote!

Hentai Heroes ID: 2717984

• Haha 1

What all 3 have in common is Haremverse,Love for Group Sex and ME,My SELF and I !

To match all 3 i went to mountains to find Legendary Hermit !
Found him sitting on a rock on side of a cliff looking at horizon and begged him to become his apprentice !
Training was HARDCORE when he shared all his Know How till he passed his Secret Technique's to me "Clone No Jutsu" ,"Chinpo no Jutsu" and "Summon no Jutsu"

Now i was ready to Clone my self and be at many places at same time and satisfy Noemi😮 and her band,Fairy😄and every one in Magical Forest,Shehera❤️ and her tribe !
I was like a Sex God and got to full of my self till 1 day i slipped on my cum and hit my head at a rock in a Spa Resort !
Woke up with Amnesia and upstart of Legendary Sex Adventurer died before it could start........maybe memory returns but till then ill become a Wizard !

Hentai Heroes
ID 461606

• Guest locked this topic
  • Guest unpinned this topic