Just wished to see what players thought

Dr. Lust

I just wished to see how many others are thinking what I am.

Would anyone else rather get a prize of a +60 affection book or some other small prize that is usable in game instead of an avatar or exclusive outfit?   Anything that is of some use in-game. No matter how small?

Edited by Dr. Lust
spelling correction

Personally, I would readily take a small prize over yet another avatar but i doubt i would exchange a small prize for an outfit (or, for that matter, profile themes & backgrounds) until i obtain a few decent alternatives to those we all are allocated when we join.

I don't mind avatars from the mythic pachinko.  They're something else unique to collect, even though a lot of them don't appeal to me I occasionally get one I like and update the one I use.  And it makes the forums a lot nicer to read now that everyone doesn't have the default avatars.   Affection items are so commonplace an extra 1 low value one per day is pretty much a drop in the ocean.  Outfits are junk but worth more than affection items so why would you want to trade down?

• Like 1

Outfits are junk but worth more than affection items so why would you want to trade down?

Because affection items can be used to upgrade and increase the money collected from the harem girls.  To my knowledge, the unique outfits are nothing but changes in the graphics and do not effect the game or game play.  To my knowledge only the equipment added to our heroes effects the game.  Or boosters, they also effect the game.  I could be wrong.  If so someone please correct me.

Edited by Dr. Lust

12 hours ago, Dr. Lust said:

Because affection items can be used to upgrade and increase the money collected from the harem girls.  To my knowledge, the unique outfits are nothing but changes in the graphics and do not effect the game or game play.  To my knowledge only the equipment added to our heroes effects the game.  Or boosters, they also effect the game.  I could be wrong.  If so someone please correct me.

You're not wrong about the gameplay effect but outfits have fairly good resell value so you can spend the money on other items/upgrades.

I always hate the avatars in this game they should from the start all been for free or unlocked when you got the girl the avatars are based on for example.

plus the avatar spam when people spent kobans on avatars from areas such as event pachinko is a middle finger to the people that spent kobans on avatars.

Edited by natstar

13 minuti fa, natstar ha scritto:

plus the avatar spam when people spent kobans on avatars from areas such as event pachinko is a middle finger to the people that spent kobans on avatars.

If you view free avatars like that, you should think the same thing about free girls you can obtain from mythic pachinko free spins and pachinko orbs in general, and I don't know why, but I have the feeling that these potential free girls are more than welcomed and not a middle finger to players that got them spending kobans in pachinkos or combativity refills

Edited by Antimon

48 minutes ago, Antimon said:

If you view free avatars like that, you should think the same thing about free girls you can obtain from mythic pachinko free spins and pachinko orbs in general, and I don't know why, but I have the feeling that these potential free girls are more than welcomed and not a middle finger to players that got them spending kobans in pachinkos or combativity refills

Not completely comparable. Avatars add nothing to the gameplay. The girls are the core of the gameplay.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 3