Please..please..please

Dr. Lust

Thank you, George.  I was referring to the brief description the dev's gave in the February 2020 calendar regarding the tease.  :)

I would have never guessed it was Feb 2017 and Feb 2018 events that the girls might be in the last time.  Now I gotta peek at those... :)

Edited by Dr. Lust

2 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Thank you, George.  I was referring to the brief description the dev's gave in the February 2020 calendar regarding the tease.  :)

I would have never guessed it was Feb 2017 and Feb 2018 events that the girls might be in the last time.  Now I gotta peek at those... :)

Its really very obvious. You've been told this several times now, girls return in the month of their original event. I get that you don't want to think hard, but that doesn't mean you're allowed the memory of a goldfish

• Haha 1

@Dr. Lust Grossly inappropriate post reported.

If you're adamant on not doing any basic research by yourself, and, in your own words, you don't want to "work" on playing this game, I really wonder why you spend so much time posting obvious questions and often wildly inaccurate wild guesses on this forum. You would literally have obtained all the information you keep asking for here by now (and much more, even), if you had spent even half of this time checking the wiki or reading the FAQs.

The fact that, on top of that, you're resorting to a childish and very aggressive behavior anytime someone gets a bit tired of holding your hand and hints at your lack of effort makes your presence on the forum nothing short of a nuisance. It's clear you're not here to socialize, and it's getting harder and harder to believe you're genuinely looking for info...

• Haha 1

@Dr. Lust Please, don't be mad for that answer, George was only a bit ironic. Think he is answering everyday a lot of questions that in many cases are obvious or can be easily found, and even so he usually gives answer to them. He can be harsh or ironic sometimes, especially when other players make incorrect statemens about the game, but I am sure it is not with bad intention, sometimes written discourse can be misinterpreted, but no one here really wants to offend someone.

About your initial post, remember that all event girls will reappear in succesive years always in the same month in which they started, apart from especial events as anniversary.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jelom said:

About your initial post, remember that all event girls will reappear in succesive years always in the same month in which they started, apart from especial events as anniversary.

You already told him that earlier this week, hence my comment about memory.

• Like 1